[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women and Medication, What do we do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What do we do about women and medication?
it is well known that the number one consumer
of medication, for mental problems specifically
are women within the United States and I assume the world. my irritation is that women depend on this, of course when it comes to depression medication and anti-psychotics some people do need it, but a lot of women
are put on it, recommended it, and believe they are better with it when they are more or less the same, or worse, just not in behavior against others. this belief that medication will solve many of women's problems is a myth and I discount it at all costs. feminists need to be debating real issues like this, or so I believe. I don't necessarily believe this is a big example of big pharma, I just wish women didn't rely on it as much as they did. when I see things like this, it irritates me. but I mean all women are crazy, just some more than others. you'll be hard pressed not to find a woman in her late 20s or 30s that is not on a depression medication. either this is absurd propaganda being pushed, or women are truly becoming depressed as all hell.
>>
The fuck are you on about? This is a life problem. Doctors are going to treat men and women the same way for these issues, the only difference is that men are less inclined to go and see a doctor in the first place, and more likely to drink and smoke themselves to death.
>>
>>18157835
feminism is depressing women. it takes them away from their natural state of raising & nurturing children. we are still animals after all. this is the price of your "liberation". are you willing to pay?
>>
>>18157861
are you saying we need fascism to destroy the goyim?
>>
Go blog somewhere else
>>
This is not addressing your issue but you're a faggot so...

How does women being the number one consumer of medications show anything? If two women and one man were the only people on earth to take medication, this statement would still be true. It doesn't show that women are over reliant on medication by any means. Yet, you use this fact right away as if it backs up your following claims.

Your real problem is you are dumb and cannot come to logically sound conclusions. So, I recommend you just try not to worry about it too much. You aren't fixing shit.
>>
>>18157880
>▶
What I'm saying isn't necessarily a battle of logical evidence, it's meant to be a discussion. I mean, Culturally at least in fields where women are in the majority on the internet itself, seems to be an overwhelming amount of support for it, my only question is how many actually need it? and, is this okay to you? if so why?
>>
>>18157872
no, fascism is retarded and jews are the chosen people

just use common fucking sense
>>
>>18157908
I may or may not be A jew
>>
>>18157893

>my only question is how many actually need it

That's a fair question, but in the OP you state women are overdependent on it. Is that just an opinion? There needs to be "logical evidence" for this discussion to be important. If it's just because YOU PERSONALLY don't like women taking meds then who fucking cares?

You need to show how and why something is a problem with more than anecdotal evidence for it to be relevant.
>>
>>18157948
I'm sorry.
>>
>>18157948
it is just that it seems like they are over dependent, and I want to know what you have to say about that. do you think so?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.