[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 17

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls, lets say youve been dating this guy for quite a bit like 8-10 months but you haven't done anything sexual yet. He tells you that he really wants to start a family and if you ever started having sex it would be raw and that you should be open to getting pregnant. He tells you this before hand so there wont be any regrets and you can back off the relationship if you want or continue with your chaste relationship. What would you decide? Let's just assume he hasn't knocked up other girls before and he started dating you because he saw you as the potential mother of his children.
>>
>>18157900
>implying I'd still be dating him if we haven't done anything sexual for 8 fucking months
>>
>>18157906
Thats pretty normal in Asian countries/conservative countries.
>>
girls
how do you like grinding?
>>
>>18157920
You won't get many (if any) answers that will help since the majority of lurkers are from Western nations.
>>
>>18157920
So is marriage before having kids. If you want kids, ask her to marry you.
>>
>>18157925
I was hoping 4chan had more diverse cultural values.. I guess its far too Western. I noticed that many discussions about conservative sexual more which is taken seriously locally are laughed at internationally
>>
>>18157932
It usually leads to marraige. And Indoubt mosr femanons would marry A guu they havent slept with
>>
>>18157936
What? If you're talking about Asian countries or places that are more conservative, then you'd get married before having kids. And while yes, most women wouldn't marry a guy they haven't slept with, that's not necessarily true for Asian or conservative countries. There's a big dissociation in your thinking here.
>>
I get that women are bit less direct on average than men , but was she just playing with me ?

>meet girl
>become good friends
>same thing happens to another girl and my friend
>like her friend
>ask her to help me get her since only time I see her is with her , agrees

>finds out she doesn't like me and likes somebody else
>oh well, I'm ok with it , but

>the night she finds out this she texts me this and that
>starts using some random psychoanalytics to talk about our potential relationships
>have a very steadfast personality so I don't really care when people bring up this and that bs to stop me
>very honest with her , I don't know this girl well so it's not like I'm pouring feelings but saying like hey I'm not going to live forever and I like her a bit why not just ask her out I mean I've been turned down before it's no big deal if she doesn't like me
>pretty much says that because of this and that she implies I'm not good enough (for her) and tha I should just give up all hope
>argue with her and eventually have to pull all of her fucking teeth out until she coughs up and says what she found out , claims she was trying to let me down "easy".

>not even mad at first , just disappointed at her , like please just next time tell me upfront . I'm not even mad that she doesn't reciprocate .
>feigns any kind of personal responsibility about delivering the message at all, dodges putting any blame on her , even before I was blaming her ironically
>now I get really upset. Like , you're my friend , I trusted you, I told you how I felt , and you dragged me on in a text convo for hours full well already knowing the answer while I was being honest with you , and you knew I wouldn't be upset if she didn't feel the same way .

So I guess 1: was she just being sheepish or worse and 2: I told her how I felt she manipulated me. Day after I was over it , but she's still acting slightly distant.
>>
Girls.
Would you be okay dating a guy who was abstinent until marriage?
Would you be okay staying abstinent with him (ignoring whether or not you've had sex in past relationships) until marriage?
>>
>>18158017
No and no.
>>
>>18157923
It can be good depending on how into it you can get. It should be used as foreplay or even pre-foreplay though. It's really good at getting me horny.

>>18158017
No.
>>
>>18158017
Nope, and nope.
>>
File: 1389403273055.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1389403273055.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
Girls, what are some not boring questions I could ask when talking to women at bars/clubs? I have the confidence for it but what to even talk about escapes me. I figure asking about work or what they're doing there would be retarded but I don't know how else to talk to a person I know nothing about.
>>
>>18158040
Girls aren't looking for interesting conversation at bars or clubs. If you're interested in a woman, ask her to dance or offer to buy her a drink
>>
>>18158019
>>18158032
>>18158039

Truly the west has become decadent. Didnt your parents even tell you to consider sex during marraige?
>>
>>18158045
I dance like a tard, which is fine around drunk people, but still.

Buying her a drink is more of an opener though, I'm not sure where to go after that exactly. Really I'm just looking to hookup and such but obviously I can't jump straight to saying "lets get out of here".
>>
A question for guys;

What the fuck does an 'x' mean? It's happened I think three times now, but I've said goodnight to this guy on messenger and he'd just send me an 'x', and once an 'Xx'. I catch him looking at me sometimes in class, but other than this I have no blatant clue if this guy is into me or not.
I asked him if he'd ever hang out with me, because when he offered a week ago or so it may have come across that I was saying no, so I clarified that I would like to hang out with him and he replied with
>"I don't really hang out with anyone anyway"
>"I'm bad with social organising"
>"So it would probably never happen"
Then I said it doesn't have to be organised just spontaneous and then he just... saw it and didn't reply again.
Is he trying to tell me he's not interested? I'm sick of his mixed signals, calling me 'babe' and being flirty one minute, then ignoring anything I send him, and being distant and shit the next...
I'm getting stupidly hung up on him, too. His birthday is next Friday but I doubt he's having a party or anything. I just want to get more involved in his life but I'm afraid he's just not into me, or too much of a lone wolf for me...
>>
>>18158047
Just because I don't want to wait until marriage doesn't mean I don't wait until I'm in a committed relationship to have sex with a guy.

>Didnt your parents even tell you to consider sex during marraige?
Sure, I definitely expect sex once I'm married. I also expect sex before.
>>
>>18158047
They sure did but also let us decide if we wanted to. Yes, the West is cucked with the horror of free will. It's so terrible having fun :(
>>
>>18158050
x means kiss
o means hugs
Even 6 year olds know this.
>>
>>18158050
Well xx and all that usually means a hug in text format, so there's one question down.
>>
File: 1489362100510.jpg (49KB, 612x578px) Image search: [Google]
1489362100510.jpg
49KB, 612x578px
For girls...

What's the best times a male you werent making out with has smelled good to you? Were they natural odor or perfume/antiperspirant? Thanks, grills.
>>
>>18158050
>>18158055
No you got it wrong and >>18158056
got it right

x is basically two arms crossing, viewed from the side, when hugging

o is lips from front view when kissing.

If someone uses these unironically, especially a guy, it gives me red flags for some reason.
>>
>>18158061
an ex boyfriend of mine who I am still to this day addicted to his pheromones, we went to a folk music festival, and we got super high together plus another of my friends, walked back to our tents and I just flopped down on the mattress next to him with my face shoved in his armpit and fell asleep and he smelt like everything fucking good and pure about him;
if the girl likes you, she'll like the way you smell. Don't try too hard but stay hygienic. Shower like regular, use cologne or whatever but not enough to completely mask your natural odor. It becomes cold and unnatural.

>>18158055
>>18158056
Well I mean I know the literal meaning, but what does it mean for him to send me a kiss?? Is he gay or making fun of me or just super unaware of what he's doing??
>>
>>18158061
If you mean any non-sexual situation: one guy I knew from a recent university class always smelled like he just took a shower.
10/10 would find an excuse to walk past him again.
>>
>>18158081
I am this anon >>18158069
and Im sorry I think ME was who got it wrong. Have a read, femanon:

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/06/how-xoxo-came-to-mean-hugs-and-kisses/

(this xo bs is fucking ridiculous isnt it?)
>>
>>18158061
>>18158081
>>18158091
Thanks for replies, grills. Yea I mean like a guy you meet somewhere and smell them for the first time. Or just some guy walking past you on the street. I thank femanon #1, but I didnt mean a guy you were already with romantically, even though I liked your response. So thanks anyway.
>>
>>18158061
Just shower regularly and properly and put on antiperspirant if you are going out during the day. Cologne or something for special occasions is fine too. Deodorants like that Lynx/Axe shit is marketed towards pubescent teens and doesn't smell good at all.

>>18158047
Blame the media for pushing it constantly. I'm all for traditional gender roles though.
>>
>>18158102
Well I still gave you an answer; a girl who will be compatible with you will often find you smell good without having to try hard.
That same guy used to say I smelt awesome before we even started dating and I never really doused myself in perfumes or anything. He just liked my natural scent. So yeah, good partners will smell good to you and will find you smell good, too!
>>
Girls, how do you feel when magazines tell you that you definately need to have sex with your new boyfriend and that its best you have a few cocks under you belt? How do you feel about girls who actually wait for marraige and how do their peers treat them?
>>
>>18158111
>how do you feel when magazines tell you that you definately need to have sex with your new boyfriend and that its best you have a few cocks under you belt?
>implying I read that sort of magazine
>implying I'm insecure and impressionable to the point that a magazine dictates what I do

>How do you feel about girls who actually wait for marraige and how do their peers treat them?
Good for them, how does it affect me?
>>
Both sexes:
Do you know actual virgins who dont fit the loser/religous stereotype? Are any of them in relationships?
>>
>>18158115
Yes. No, but they have been in the past
>>
>>18158111
>how do you feel when magazines tell you that you definately need to have sex with your new boyfriend and that its best you have a few cocks under you belt?
Those magazines are pure unadulterated garbage and anyone with half a brain knows this.
>How do you feel about girls who actually wait for marraige and how do their peers treat them?
Good for them. I wish I had the discipline to do it. The first time you are with someone you really like feels special in a way I can't describe and I think if you waited until your wedding night it would be extra special.
>>
>>18158107
Thanks, grill.

Btw, sometimes my natural scent was horrible(armpit swet especially), but after I started exercising daily it smells pretty good to me. Sometimes I use perfume and really like the smell, but I think it's really important to find the right one. It's like a part of your persona, when you have it. Id rather have no perfume than one that doesnt really complement the rest of me. Last time I tried one with vanilla tobacco smell. I really liked it, but maybe strangers and grills would think it's too much for me? Ive been told when I smelt amazing when hugging a girl, and I had showered just before the meeting and put fucking axe spray just a bit to my pits. Maybe in moderation even axe can smell good. Go and figure...
>>
>>18158116
Can you describe their personality?
>>
girls,

are any of you interested in a relationship where the guy pays for all your stuff?

I get really turned on by spending money on girls, but it seems this makes a lot of women uncomfortable.

To clarify, I def don't want findom or a sugar thing, just a normal relationship where I buy the girl lots of nice stuff.
>>
>>18158129
If I wanted that, I'd get a sugardaddy

>>18158128
Introverted and/or passive
>>
>>18158132
>If I wanted that, I'd get a sugardaddy
why would you pick prostitution over a normal relationship with a guy you're attracted to except he just buys you things?
>>
>>18158061
>>18158081
>>18158091
>tfw male and natural scent has been described as smelling like spices

Not sure if thats good or not. My gf loves it but I have no idea if others would.
>>
>>18158129
What you're describing is being a sugar daddy whether you like it or not.
And I don't want that btw.
>>
>>18158129
Im a dude, but Ill answer anyway.

It might make them uncomfortable for a reason. It's like they owe you more and more everytime. The trick, I feel, is to do it in moderation. It will feel much more special, like after 2 months of dating you go somewhere and the girl is thinking she's broke, but wants to buy her meal anyway, and then you come forward as her bf and pay both. She will be thankful, I think. But if it's every time you go out, it will lose its meaning. It's just basic human nature. I don't have to be a girl to know that. Note that this is concerning girls who care about you, not "gold diggers" who just want your money.
>>
>>18158134
You know you'd basically be a sugardaddy, right? There's very little distinguishing the two, except the fact that you claim to find it a fetish, which I don't believe.

And what makes you think all sugardaddies are unattractive?
>>
>>18158137
if she's not fucking other guys and is in love with you I would call it a traditional relationship not a sugar daddy thing
>>
>>18158143
Yeah, but how does she know that you genuinely like her and aren't some loser trying to buy himself a girlfriend? And how do you know she genuinely likes you and isn't just there for the money?
>>
>>18158129
That's really weird and creepy. Like you are trying to make up for your own shortcomings by showering them with gifts. I don't think anyone interested in that sort of relationship would be a particularly nice person to be in a relationship with.
>>
>>18158135
You mean like that really stingy, almost ginger like smell in your sweat? It must not be because of bad lifestyle because I used to do martial arts and one brown belt smelled like that. But dont worry, some perfumes imitate that smell even.
>>
>>18158147
No definitely not ginger, I hate ginger so it' drive me crazy if I did. It's kind of a foodish kind of smell, like a meat with some herbs and spices. It's not obnoxious obviously since I do wear deodorant.
>>
File: 1490093730692.jpg (67KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1490093730692.jpg
67KB, 500x389px
Girls, what does she mean by it when she asks
>"Are you a bad boy?"

When Im obviously not a bad boy and she must be in the know, but asks anyway. But what is a good answer? I guess it's a form of rp, so I can lie?

What IS a bad boy?
>>
>>18158161
"Bad to the bone baby"

Saying bad boy is stupid anyway so be stupid back and you're do fine.
>>
>>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
>We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
>>18158169
If you are replying to my post about 'bad boy', it's not the only question there. Basically I was setting up the the last question in the post. Im sorry, anyway...
>>
Girls do you find it desirable or off putting to kiss your partner after they have performed oral sex on you?
Boys do you find it desirable or off putting to kiss your partner after you have came in their mouth?
>>
File: 1443551289.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1443551289.png
10KB, 225x225px
>>18158172
>Boys do you find it desirable or off putting to kiss your partner after you have came in their mouth?
Id suck my dick if I could. I know I would. So not off putting.
>>
>>18158172
I kind of like it, it makes me feel dirty in a good way. I'm secretly a massive cumslut though.
>>
Going to sit around and answer questions since I'm bored as all hell.

>>18158102
>>18158135
I may be an odd one out since I like more "clean" scents (>>18158091). Not to say people don't take care of themselves hygienically speaking, but soap is always a pleasant surprise, as opposed to men's fragrances.

>>18158111
>how do you feel when magazines tell you that you definitely need to have sex with your new boyfriend
Kinda laugh, depending on the context. I find stuff like Cosmo entertaining, since that is generally paired with sex tips that nobody would even think to find enjoyable.

>and that its best you have a few cocks under you belt?
Also laugh at it.

>How do you feel about girls who actually wait for marriage
Impressed that they stayed true to it. Some do lie though.

>and how do their peers treat them?
Not sure how they're treated by other girls, but I guess it depends on the crowd they hang around with. Normally you don't find girls who abstain in places like sororities at party schools, for example.

>>18158115
I so far know of 1 who's older. Wasn't religious or a loser, but was socially awkward and constantly anxious. Best guess is that he's a sperg, since he has almost every symptom in the book, yet he's perfectly fine living alone.
>hard worker, intelligent, probably good at his job
>will approach people, but gets noticeably nervous
>that being said, he had the same meh-tier job for a decade and hasn't branched out
>awkward introvert
>pretty smart, but has serious trouble with self-disclosure
>reclusive as fuck
Not in a relationship, but there really isn't much stopping him aside from himself.

>>18158129
It might come across as really shallow, honestly. However if you're talking major trips and actually DOING something with the money, I'd reason with it. But, if you're running yourself into debt or spending money you can't earn back just to make a girl happy, you're only screwing yourself over.
>>
>>18158172
Girl here. I find it unappealing, but I won't stop him from kissing me if he wants to. >>18158177
>>
>>18158172
>Girls do you find it desirable or off putting to kiss your partner after they have performed oral sex on you?
Extremely off-putting. I'm not a fan of having oral sex performed on me though.
>>
Guys,
In public, what can a stranger girl have going on that you get real nervous about yourself?

Girls,
In public, do you notice when a stranger guy is feeling nervous about himself because of you?
>>
Transfering from previous thread

>Girls,
>I have a female friend living in a village, close to my summer residence in a foreign country. I speak with her every year, during the summer.
>This summer, however, I got her number. For the first month of texting, absolutely every day, we argued, she said she didn't like me and I cut contact.
>Now, the girl is both pretty and smart, she has never had a boyfriend and is very ladylike in her manner.
>I was ready to forget about her , when through a common friend she started talking to me and eventually got my number. I talk to her every day now and she is the one initiating the conversation .
>I am 90% sure she likes me but I don't understand one thing.Specifically why she insists on pushing me to talk to her friends ( some of whom have a crush on me).
>I know it sounds childish but I don't know how to proceed. Any help?
>>
>>18158191
>In public, what can a stranger girl have going on that you get real nervous about yourself?
I think you need to elaborate a bit more.
>>
>>18158172
>Girls do you find it desirable or off putting to kiss your partner after they have performed oral sex on you?
Neither. It's not something I have a fetish for, but I don't care if it happens. And I expect my partner to be the same.

>>18158191
>In public, do you notice when a stranger guy is feeling nervous about himself because of you?
Unless he's being super conspicuous about it, no, and in that case, I'd probably make an effort to avoid him. I don't notice strangers in general.
>>
>>18158191
>>18158194
>In public, what can a stranger girl have going on that you get real nervous about yourself?
>I think you need to elaborate a bit more.
Ok, a girl on a train does something or just the way she looks makes you sexually nervous. Like if she came to talk to you, your voice could be shaking and you could sperg out.
>>
>>18158198
> I don't notice strangers in general.
Girl, you make me feel worthless. All the times I tried to get a stranger notice me. She didnt even know I exist? :( I understand though. So many strangers will never have anything to do with us and most people just speak with close people on their phones or just see the news, which is more interesting than me, just a guy, trying to get their attention.
>>
>>18158202
Well in all honesty, I'd think nothing of it. I wouldn't be sexually nervous or anything, I'm not sure how anyone could be anyway (unless she's flashing her breasts or some shit).
>>
>>18158208
expecting to meet women on a train is a stupid idea anyway. when i get on the train, its because im going somewhere and have things to do, the absolute last thing on my mind is meeting someone, especially some stranger on a train.
>>
>>18158202
In terms of strangers, I wouldn't know anything about their attitude prior to that, so I'd only know they were anxious about SOMETHING - not necessarily me. I've had first interactions with men where they seemed a bit nervous, but I never really thought about it. I'm a bit of a sperg in public as-is, so not much seems out-of-place.
>>
>>18158208
You're no one to me, why would I notice you? Unless you look abnormal in some way, you're going to be just another stranger.
>>
>>18158215
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I understand ;_;
>>
>>18158208
>>18158227
>emoticons
maximum cringe
>>
Why is two women being sexually intimate more socially acceptable than two men?
If a girl says she experimented with another girl or is bisexual no one really cares, but if a guy says that then it's suddenly a heinous crime.
>>
>>18158231
I don't give a fuck what anyone else does if it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>18158231
Ignoring religious discourse, I think people don't think of bodily fluid transfer with 2 women as much as they do with 2 men.
>men fuck things
>women at best have fingers/sex toys
I also think women saying stuff like "I've experimented with other girls" tends to make people think of foreplay first, rather than however sex would end up working.
>>
Both sexes:
How do you feel about,girls who projet the aura of being homely, sweet and virginal bit actualy hungry for cock( into one night stands, casual sex, serial monogomist).
>>
>>18158241
Lying sluts.
>>
>>18158230
>emoticons
>maximum cringe
:^ ) feels good matey
>>
>>18158241
The basic girl is what youre talking about. "Im not into one night stands" is the reddest of flags.
>>
>>18158254
Does it feel as good as meeting a stranger qt on a train that becomes your gf? :)
>>
>>18158191
>>18158208
this is real life, not an anime. you probably lack the self awareness to notice that you're an autist.
>>
>>18158259
Is that supposed to make me feelsbad? I like knowing an insecure fuck like you exists on this malaysian sewing site. to be honest :p Makes me LOL
>>
File: 1393226334226.gif (28KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1393226334226.gif
28KB, 700x700px
>>18158264
>insecure fuck like you exists
This from the sperg that wants to get women's attention on a train. Makes me rofl desu with you senpai.
>>
>>18158261
Im aware life's not anime. I have "autistic" tendencies. Im perfectly aware of it. I'm delusional thinking a girl will notice me watching and we'll start the story of a lifetime. Those delusions are why Im on this board. Do you spit on people like me who are ready to learn? My self awareness is why Im here. Why are you here? To make me wake up from the thing you call autism? I wish it would be that easy, but I know it's not. That's why I dont beat other people down, because they say something stupid. I wish you all the best.
>>
>>18158276
*tips fedora*
good day to you too m'lady.
>>
Is there something wrong with me? Any interactions I get from a cute girls makes me feel something for them romantically. For example a girl invited me sit with her and her friends at uni where I must of looked lost and now I can't stop thinking about that meaning something.

I'm assuming this is due to me never having a gf.
>>
>>18158281
You are probably just sexually frustrated and mistake any form of interest in you for sexual attraction.
>>
>>18158269
>This from the sperg that wants to get women's attention on a train.
Yes, I want it. I fucking want it. Im aware it's near impossible. Why are you rofling though? What part is funny? That I think it's gonna happen? Well, I dont. That I want it to happen? Yes, I do. That I ask for advice about it? Well, I did not. I asked if a thing on the train can make you uncomfortable. You're cornered. But please let me know if you rofl more. That'll make me feel like you owned me on this forum. Or let me know if you didnt bother to read this. That means you don't care about this exchange enough, so why should I care what you have to say. Best of all to you too, anon kun.
>>
>>18158281
Youre an opportunist about it. Im the same as you, currently single. It's normal for a guy, Id say. Youre doing what nature intended. Looking for a mate every encounter you get. It'll get better once you get standards for yourself. And I think this is the most important thing. More standards than having a pussy. There must be personalities that you don't want for your future gf, but would be okay with as a friend. Get standards.
>>
>89 replies
>13 posters
>>
I've been trying to manage dating this girl for a while now. Our schedules always seemed to clash and we both live relatively far from one another.
She suggested I just hang out with her at work and I don't think that'd be a good idea. I'm a bit of a sperg so I really don't know how if I persist on or just give up.
>>
>>18158314
It's not a good idea to hang out with her at work only. So youre working at the same place, but live in different towns? You just need to think if youre interested. Why not see after work sometimes in the town youre working in? Tell her that youd be interested to go for a walk after work and have coffee, etc.
>>
>>18158318
Forgot to mention.We both work in different cities but its like an hour commute between both cities. She's working at a hotel until 11pm on weekdays and variable on weekends, so after work never really is an option.
I'm frankly just scared that it's all a ruse to not see me. I've been giving her the benefit of the doubt but it's slowly been fading.
>>
>>18158323
It's not gonna work. You might encounter a girl so good for you any moment and pass on that possibility, because you're invested in this other girl. I made that mistake and I regret it. I was in a relationship though, but one I could have ended and I'd have that opportunity...
>>
>>18158336

it's nothing exclusive right now. I'm seeing other girls but few topped her. I don't mind not seeing her often because I work a long job too, just that when I do that it's more intimate than what she suggested. I'm just struggling to get that thought across to her and at the same time think she's just fucking with me somehow.
>>
>>18158281
This right here is why I'm getting a lot more wary of how friendly I am to guys.

I made small talk with a dude I had to share a computer with in class, afterwards he asked to hang out with me at lunch. Less than a week later he tells me has a crush on me and asks to hang out with me alone outside of school despite me mentioning my long-term boyfriend fairly often (in a vain attempt to stop this kind of thing from happening.).

Is there any way to stop you guys from catching feelings and trying to take things further? Or should I just never, ever speak to men?

To answer your question though, it certainly doesn't seem uncommon for guys to be like this according to my experience.
>>
Girls, how do you feel if a guy pays for you?
For example when getting food, also how do you feel if you offer to pay but a guy denies you and pays for you?
>>
File: 1391231337073.jpg (14KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1391231337073.jpg
14KB, 250x238px
>>18158372
>when you subtly be this guy >>18158129
>and reword the sugar daddy question
>>
>>18158385
No, actually I'm not the same poster, it's not a sugar daddy thing anyway, it's not like I'm gonna buy her a car or clothes or something, what I'm asking is mostly about when you go out to get food and also paying for transport.
>>
>>18158350
>She fell for the girls and boys can be friends meme
>>
>>18158372
>>18158385
>the unique poster count didn't go up when this post was made
shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>18158372
On the first few dates, it makes me happy if the guy I'm going out covers the bill. I will always offer to pay, I don't expect him to, but I find it very chivalrous and appreciate it.

After a while, I prefer paying my share or take turns paying.
>>
>>18158399
And if it's not a date?
>>
>>18158393
You can pay for drinks and food, but don't become this guy:
>>18158129
Girls might tell you not to do it or be awkward about it, but it's only because they fear youre that guy.
>>
>>18158402
Unless we're good friends and we routinely go out together (for example: colleagues who always have a coffee before work together), I dislike it.
If he offers to pay it sounds like a date.
>>
>>18158394
I'm not even trying to be friends with this guy. I wanted to be friendly acquaintances at most. I have learned my lesson.
>>
>>18158407
I understand, but many guys like this exist:
>>18158281
>Any interactions I get from a cute girls makes me feel something for them romantically.
Heck, Im one of them, if youre attractive enough.
>>
>>18158407
Actually, just avoid desperate single dudes.

The key is to be friends with guys who don't need you to experience closeness with women. All my close male friends are either married or really good with girls.
They enjoy my company and don't expect anything romantic or sexual because they already have other people for that stuff.
>>
>>18158372
It's fine if a guy pays for something every once in a while, or for a first date. But I don't want it to be a continued pattern. If I don't like him (romantically), I want to avoid him feeling lead on in any way, and if I do like him, I also like to treat him to a night out sometimes and not always have him be stuck with the bill.

If I make it clear that I want to pay for my share or both of us and the guy downright refuses, that is very condescending and unattractive to me. I work, I have my own money, don't treat me like a child if I've decided I want to spend it on you.
>>
Girls. Is listening to Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez attractive or not?
>>
Is blushing always a good thing?

Made a move on this girl while we were out together, and she didn't want any of that. However, she went full tomato and started rambling so much I couldn't even keep up anymore
>>
>>18158428
No. She was embarrassed.
>>
>>18158427
its really unnattractive. really really unnattractive.
>>
>>18158427
> Is listening to Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez attractive or not?
For a guy? Gay and embarrassing.
>>
>>18158432
Oh. Even if afterwards she said she's bad with that particular thing in general?
>>
I've been seeing a girl for a few months now and yesterday I peeked through her draws while she was in the shower and found her sex toy stash. She has a lot of them, including a strap-on and anal beads. I'm really not sure what to think about this. Should I be intimidated? Should I be aroused? Will she want to fuck me with the strap-on? Am I gay for not immediately thinking no?
>>
>>18158350
I mean if i find out a girl has a boyfriend I no longer think about them romantically and just rather hope they consider me a friend after a while and not just as you were saying, being friendly.
>>
>>18158427
Considering that I listen to rock, New Wave, Experimental stuff like Xiu Xiu, folk punk and certain kinds of metal, I would find it a MASSIVE turn off.

I would even find it a turn off for potential female friends.
>>
>>18158372
I like sharing, but if we take turns paying and stuff I don't care.

However, if a man insists on paying, it's a sign of him being a) arrogant af and b) not able to hear other opinions, even on minor things and c) way too "traditional' for me. So if it was a first date there probably wouldn't be a second one, unless he had plenty of other redeeming qualities-it's a bit of a personality red flag, if a man make a huge deal about it.
>>
>>18158129
You're describing a sugar baby, and no, I don't want to be a sugar baby.

The odd present or treat is fine, I do that for people, including my friends and family (I just like giving gifts) so it'd be a semi common occurence. However, anything over the top or unequal I would not want-it's too demeaning.
>>
>>18158111
I don't read magazines, and I doubt it's ever that overt. I'm not into casual sex, and don't buy into the whole "you have to fuck around before you settle" thing- I'll just go on as I am, trying to find a man or woman I can settle down with, perhaps with a few hiccups along the way.
Good for them. I don't care what they do, and most decent people won't either. If they're super religious, I probably wouldn't hang around with them (for other reasons, not their virginity) but it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>18158040
Honestly, I wouldn't go to a bar for conversation. I don't go to bars though, unless there's a band playing. But, if by some fluke I was there, something more interesting than the weather-ask what they like to do and then ask about that.
>>
>>18158456
Girl here - I'd be worried. Unless you're into getting pegged.
>>
>>18158017
>Would you be okay dating a guy who was abstinent until marriage?
No, I don't really care for "marriage" and they're probably a religious person who I could never, ever date anyway.
>Would you be okay staying abstinent with him (ignoring whether or not you've had sex in past relationships) until marriage?
The answer to the first question is no, and I wouldn't cheat. I guess I just wouldn't be in the situation at all.
>>
>>18157923
I don't go to environments where grinding occurs, and it looks vulgar.
>>
>>18157900
I want children to be MY decision as well, and I would want to have sex before hand to see if it works and is okay.

That being said if they were that weird about it (and I didn't break up with them for being so controlling and inflexible) I'd probably just get an implant or go on the pill so I wouldn't have kids when I wasn't ready.
>>
>>18158111
>2017
>Reading Magazines
>Taking advice from magazines
>Consuming any sort of mainstream media

God fucking damn. I swear to christ, this is purgatory, isn't it?
We've got the coolest fucking shit ever, all this fucking advanced science, and we're exploring and defining anything and everything that can and will be observed, categorizing, and explaining it all, and THIS is the shit people concern themselves with in our generation. Fucking. Magazines. Cocks. Sex.

I am going to fucking destroy this world. That's it, man. You've all dun fucking fucked the fuck up. The negatives have officially outweighed any potential value you might have had. I hope you all enjoy fucking radiation. Who knows, maybe you can market it as a new weight loss cure!

sfsaoghisadfsasfdgasdgfssa
>>
>>18158482
To be fair, I think the vast majority people have ALWAYS been concerned with cocks and sex and whatever braindead thing is in vogue (you know, festivals and killing other Poleis if you're a Greek, fucking whores and smoking opium while espousing moral highground if you're a Victorian, watching TV in the 50s etc.). The majority of human creativity and innovation has been done by a small number of highly educated men (and some women). The masses have always only concerned themselves with the mundane.
>>
>>18158111
>how do you feel when magazines tell you that you definitely need to have sex with your new boyfriend and that its best you have a few cocks under you belt?
No magazine overly talks like that.
Anyway, it is normal to have sex with a new partner and it is normal that, during the years, you'll happen to break up with someone and have a few different partners. Normalising it is completely fine since that's what happens to most people.

>How do you feel about girls who actually wait for marriage and how do their peers treat them?
Good for them. It is not the right thing for me, but it's great if it is for them.
>>
>>18158474
Should I confront her about it? Considering I found out about it while snooping through her stuff without her knowing.
>>
@girls

im a guy with long hair and when i shower i find that some comes out from the force, and then normally collects in my ass crack. im wondering if thats just because of the way bodies are shaped or whether the hair in there catches it. im assuming you girls dont have hairy asses, so does this happen to you?
>>
>>18158372
Idk what's wrong with these femanons. That role is something I like in a guy..a guy takes care of me financially, apparently that's just me though. I'd pull my weight by doing the cleaning and the cooking. It's all about balance.
>>
>>18158505
If you can think up a valid reason as to why you were looking there and make out you just came across it then sure,
>>
>>18158529
Long hair does that on girls, yes.

The real question is why you have long hair when men seem incapable of looking after it properly and they look like aging metal heads or hippies.
>>
>>18158537
Eh, that's your prerogative. I just don't want to be financially beholden to a man.
>>
for girls

how do you prefer your man keep his pubes? trimmed? full bush? clean shaven?
what about the balls?
>>
>>18158555
Trim it just if it is very long and bushy, otherwise leave it like it is.

Clean shaven looks weird as fuck, trimmed irritates my skin while giving head.

Balls... clean shaven if possible, but otherwise, meh, who cares.
>>
>>18158555
At least trimmed, and I don't care about hair on balls but for the love of got wash them-they stink.
>>
>>18158541
dw im very capable of looking after my hair, i often get compliments from girls on how good condition it is
>>
>>18158555
My boyfriend is clean shaven and I really like it. Trimmed is cool too, but definitely shave your balls if you expect them to go in a girls mouth.
>>
>>18158555
Just keep it trimmed back. The balls can be whatever I don't mind. Shave your ass crack if you ever want to be rimmed though. The hairs there aren't the thick wiry pube ones but the thin ones that are a real bitch to get out if they get in your mouth.
>>
>>18158562
>>18158571
Some guys need to shave their balls? Fuck that. I dont shave anything anyway, but my ass is a bit hairy. But it's not like a girl will want to put their hair there. Im not sure if any girl even has seen my asshole.
>>
>>18158555
You probably shouldn't worry about those things at all until you find a steady girlfriend.
>>
>>18158579
> But it's not like a girl will want to put their hair there.
I mean face... But probably no girl wants to wipe their hair there....
>>
>>18158574
>>18158582
Do girls like eating ass (giving or receiving) or is it just a select few?
I think most men would enjoy having their butthole licked.
>>
>>18158587
Never met one. Shit, even I wouldnt lick my butthole. Im disgusting. But Im sure a very developed sexual relationship would include that. Im pretty vanilla with sex anyway...
>>
>>18158587
Some do, some don't.
I'd love to do it and never met a man who was okay with it. Granted, I didn't ask a thousand dudes, but.
>>
Is it important to clearly state if you want to go out on a date or on a casual 2-person hang out when you ask a girl to go somewhere with you?
And if you make it more casual, can you turn it into a date once you are there?
>>
>>18158591
why would you want to eat da poopoo?
>>
>>18158591
What does giving it give you though?
>>
>>18158587
I'm quite into it but I like it to be reciprocated and it would have to be with someone I like a lot. Taste wise it's no different than licking the sack or any other body part if it's clean.
>>
>>18158600
If they ask "is this a date" then tell them, but otherwise you dont have to tell and it won't mean you can't get the girl.
>>
>>18158603
Do you have sex just because of what it gives to you? If I wanted to just please myself I could as well masturbate.

I fantasise about making my man edge and tease him till he begs me to come. Anal play is just a part of it for me.
While I don't enjoy stuff like pegging because I find it unfeminine, I love teasing and pleasing my man, and anal play seems like a great way to do it.
>>
Yesterday asked a girl I like if she'd like to go for some drinks with me at some point next week. She seemed opened to the idea but we were both a little tipsy so I don't know if she meant it.

I'm seeing her today again so I don't know if I should bring it up so soon or if I should leave it and message her during the week?
>>
>>18158619
Don't, you'll just seem insecure. Ask her again next week though.
>>
>>18158619
>Yesterday asked a girl I like if she'd like to go for some drinks with me at some point next week.
>go for some drinks with me at some point next week.
>at some point next week.
>at some point
There's your mistake. Take the wheel. Pick the date. Good luck.
>>
Girls which would you want?
>5'4" with perfect looks/face 10/10
>5'8" with very solid looks/face 8/10
>6'0" with average looks 5/10
>6'4" with below average looks 3/10

Given the rest is all the same.
>>
>>18158626
6'0" with average looks 5/10
>>
>>18158626
>5'8" with very solid looks/face 8/10
>6'0" with average looks 5/10
Either would be fine
>>
>>18158626
5'8" guy, but would be fine with 6'0" too.
>>
I have a fetish where I would like my girlfriend to induce lactation and then dress up as a cow and let me milk her.

Is this something I should discuss with her or something I should take the grave?

She has an E cup and really likes it when I give her tits lots of attention.
>>
>>18158637
Wait, how does one induce lactation? Without pregnancy...
>>
>>18158640
Hormones and a lot of breast pumping to simulate a baby suckling. The hormone mainly responsible for milk production is found entirely in the breasts and is not at all tied to the vagina or pregnancy. Men can also lactate.
>>
>>18158625
So tonight I should specify a time and date or should I wait till mid week since >>18158624 said I'll look insecure?

Won't physically see her until next week if it goes ahead either.
>>
>>18158637
Maybe you can discuss it with her, some girls would definitely be open to it.
Take it up slowly and see how she reacts to it.
>>
>>18158650
seems like a lot of work for something which will probably only turn you on. Ask her if you want, but if I was her I'd tell you to got watch lactation hentai because I'm not changing my body that drastically for you.
>>
What do I do when even the women from OKCupid and Craigslist don't want me

Is it time for sudoku
>>
>>18158658
Ask her out with a date the next time you see her live. Ask her first what's she's doing that week, so you can set the date. Get a couple options ready, so you can ask her out with the one day she will be free for sure.
>>
>>18158673
How do you know they all don't want you? Try messaging another chick. Lower your standards maybe.
>>
>>18158673
Get /fit/

Youre welcome.
>>
>>18158673
It just means that online dating is a skill you don't have yet. It may seem like the women there have very low standards but it's probably more like they are looking for something specific that you aren't showing on your profile. Some people are better at online dating than irl, others are the opposite. Either way there's a lot of luck involved. I hope you can not let this determine your self esteem or self worth.
I'm a noob to that but maybe look for specific advice on how to score on OkCupid and Craiglist. Maybe you are good looking in person but not photogenic. Maybe you made a noticeable mistake in your description. Maybe you seem like you want a serious relationship and they just want sex, or the other way around. Your age may be a factor. People usually want more sex than relationships under 30 and a relationship rather than sex after 30 I think.
There's this news story in my country about a junkie that beat the shit out of a girl he met on tinder. On the video where they took him into custody he looked like a creep but on his tinder photo he looked like a model. Pictures are very important on the internet, you could try working on that. And being photogenic is quite unrelated to being attractive in person, I know a super hot girl that looks bad on every single facebook photo.
>>
>>18158684
>I know a super hot girl that looks bad on every single facebook photo.
> I know a super hot girl that looks bad on every single facebook photo.
That's really interesting. I definitely look retarded in photos 50% of time.
>>
>>18158640
actually there were experiments where they physically stimulated male nipples. After some time they started lactating just like the female ones (but of course there was much less liquid involved)
>>
>>18158698
But it sounds like so much effort
>>
>>18158698
Shiiiiet, dude. we wuz lactatin n shit

I wonder how many anons are pinching their nipples right now kek
>>
What is up with all these women holding eye contact and smiling at me today? Am i supposed to approach or something?
>>
File: lando boner.jpg (4KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
lando boner.jpg
4KB, 124x124px
>>18158701
You can say that again.
I kind of want to lactate right now but also don't cause it's weird. Do you have to take hormones and shit or just do stuff with your fingers to your nipples?
>>
>>18158746
Yes.
Actually it depends, where were you when they were smiling at you so much?
>>
>>18158750
Just walking in the town minding my own business.
>>
>>18158753
Then probably yes, it wouldn't have hurt to see if you could strike up a few words with them. If they try and continue the conversation with you, they're interested, of it falls to awkward silence, they aren't interested.
>>
>>18158191
>Guys,
In public, what can a stranger girl have going on that you get real nervous about yourself?

Nevousness as in BAD(?), recently I went to a show and a girl dressed in dark leather goth attire was hanging out with a girl I was very badly crushing on. They were a two girl band duo, and I basically felt like an idiot after for considering it a red flag after. Because I really, REALLY liked her friend. I got to know them both a little after.
>>
>>18158191
>guys
something in her eyes that you know she might be the one you are going to age with
besides that i dont give a flying fuck about a girl
>>
Does wearing perfume actually work? I'm a guy, I definitely notice when a girl is wearing a strong perfume but I'm not really sure if that plays a part in whether I will be attracted to her or not. If a guy wears perfume will it help make the girl more attracted to you? Is it an actual scent that causes a chemical reaction in the girl's mind to unconsciously be attracted to the guy because of whatever they put in the perfume?
>>
Succubi, why are you so sexy?
>>
>>18158796

Last girl complimented me a lot on my perfume, so yes, clearly.
>>
>>18158796
Yes, like all scents, smell plays an important part. It might not be as noticeable as your looks, but if you smell gross they will avoid you.

Not a strong perfume for a guy, just enough to chance their mind without being noticeable.
>>
Any girl who uses (or have used) dating sites willing to give some advise?
>>
Ladies, would you ever consider dating a bald guy?

Or have you ever found a bald guy attractive?

I'm 28 and have had a shaven head since I was 25. I work out regularly so I'm fit, I do my best to dress nicely and I have a very good job.

Even though I have no trouble talking to girls the first thing I always think when they look at me 'oh look he's bald', and they probably do.
>>
>>18158821
I personally find bald guys attractive.
>>
>>18158821
I would date a bald guy, but my dad has been bald for as long as I remember so I'm used to seeing bald guys.
I've talked to other chicks that have never even considered it but that's because they've never really been exposed to it. They didn't say they wouldn't date a bald guy though.
Depends I suppose. Women still have personal preferences.
>>
Either gender can answer, I'm obviously in need of some advice.

For the past month or so, I've been having this "gut feeling" that I need to break up with my boyfriend. It goes away and suppresses itsself when I'm with him physically, but when we're apart, it grows and intensifies. I've been trying to ignore it and move past it, but it just keeps getting more and more intense and urgent-feeling. Like, I feel like I'm delaying a break up with him, and I hate it. I hate feeling like this.

I've seriously been considering breaking up with him over this, but I know I'd miss the everloving fuck out of him. I don't want to be "just friends", because I know I love him, and breaking up with him would honestly kill me. I can't imagine my life without him, he's my everything. I don't think breaking up would solve anything.

Any advice on how to deal with this or move past it?
>>
>girl shows attraction to me, I eventually warm up and feel the same
>we're basically a couple and do everything a couple would do minus the sex
>this goes on for about 3 months
>i try to further it to actual relationship status and she's visibly sad, near crying when i do, basically rejected

girls, I won't assume you're all able to understand this, but what could possibly cause a woman to do this? i'm all fucked up now cause i feel like i got too attached and i can't tell if i should give up.
>>
>>18158882
>>18158882
give up. youre not happy sir. give up on her, take up on new adventures.
>>
File: 1490149560064.gif (97KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490149560064.gif
97KB, 500x720px
>>18158837
How long relationship are we talking about, miss? Maybe you need to work on the relationship more. It needs work. Date nights, new shit, talking, adventures... The core might be set. You might be a match. But youre not acting in the best way possible to make a healthy relationship out of it. To me it sounds like you're not getting everything out of it, but you don't see it when youre making out live. The physical stuff really fogs everyone's mind in a relationship. Remove that and what do ya have? The passion needs work. Honeymoon's over, miss. (Dont still know how long youve been together, tho)
>>
for both
If you woke up one day and were the opposite gender, with all the right parts and whatnot, what would be the first thing you'd do?

hardmode: other than masturbate
>>
>>18158882
I think she might be realizing that she doesn't actually have feelings for you, because you're wanting to take things a step further. It's the "you always want what you can't have" effect, which is the best way I can word it.

She liked the chase, and maybe she thought that she really liked you for a while, but now that things have gotten serious, she might be realizing that she liked the idea of you better than the actuality of getting to have you.

It really sucks, but it happens. I'm sorry that you're going through this, m8. Have you tried talking to her about it?
>>
>>18158922
We were together for about 7 months, broke things off because of issues, stayed no-contact for about 3 or 4 mmonths, then got back together and have since been together for about 5 or 6 months.

It's long distance (two-hour drive), and we don't get to see each other very often. I'm also going through a lot of major depressive episodes and anxiety right now, and I think that they might be contributing to the way I'm feeling a little bit.
>>
File: 1490200608591.jpg (509KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1490200608591.jpg
509KB, 2000x3000px
>>18158924
Would this change be permanent? Could I switch between genders? Ill answer by it being permanent that Im a chick...

First thing I do is I masturbate and go buy a dildo. Then I eat all my favorite foods and see if it tastes the same. Crazy right? I've always wondered if women experience all of the senses differently. There's no way to know unless you were natty both sexes. After all that experimenting it'd be evening and Id go to a bar. Id be power tripping if I was at least a 7/10 woman. Get free drinks from guys and walk away, of course. Tease guys until they think we're leaving to fuck and then go dance with some other chad. Then the next morning Id go to a spa and in the female changing room Id see if I can still fap to women. Would I be bi? How much of our sexuality is learned? Id still have all my memories right? I wish I became a lesbian. Then I would hookup with a woman and go at it. Then Id go sleep and wish I become a man again. That would be the moment when I question how all this happened. Who did this? Can they switch me anytime I want or at least give a rule like Ranma has? I always wanted to be Ranma. Something so empowering to switch between sexes. The sex would become so weird, if I could switch during penetration. I could also become a bank robber, who is female in normal life, but during robbing is male. No matter if they see my male self on camera. There's no way they're going to suspect my female persona. Im sure there would be a lot of other ways to use this skill, but Id probably want to keep it a secret. It's like when you could fly, would you tell anyone? Or just enjoy it. But i'd probably masturbate first, correct.
>>
>>18158932
i messaged her telling her that there were no hard feelings and that she didn't have to feel bad about it since she felt like she hurt me. told that things didn't have to be all weird and shit since we were friends, cause i still enjoy her company either way. i suppose there isn't much else to say, huh? sucks a hell of a lot, but ah well.

>>18158916
probably the best move, yeah. thanks, anons.
>>
>>18158924
Cry in a corner, because I liked my former gender and didn't want to be the other.
>>
Why are almost all girls so self-centric and have hundreds of selfies in their instagram/twitter/phone?
>>
>>18158959
Okay, miss. This relationship is not for you. It's like 2 states, isnt it? Youre together, youre separated. During your hard time youd need more support. Your anxiety might disappear during making out, but once you go home or he leaves you will go to that other state of relationship and that's when the depression hits you. This is all just guess work from me and it relates to a thing I had going on for me while I had depression. You need only one state of relationship; Being together and getting the support you need. Someone who shares your bad stuff with you. You dont need to hide it from your bf or suffer it alone. You need that constant feeling youre not alone. Be it your current bf or someone else. I hope there's anything useful to you from what I said here.
>>
File: 1489355756099.jpg (310KB, 1000x809px) Image search: [Google]
1489355756099.jpg
310KB, 1000x809px
>>18158981
I dont fucking know anymore. I think it's an echo chamber thing. There's a constant need for whatever hormone is released in your brain when you get a "like", comment, retweet, what have you. Theyre constantly questioning their appearance. "Youre only as good as your latest social media post". Interesting times we live in. I think the phenomenon is much wider than just self-centric girls. Even my parents post on fb about whatever fucking unimportant uninteresting thing they did, just to get that feeling. Why do I fucking post here and answer the same questions daily? Im sure right now as Im typing this worthless blabber Im getting my daily dose of some shit that controls me. We're all addicts!
>>
No succubi here?
>>18158802
>>
Similar to this >>18158981
But why are girls constantly on their phones? What causes this exactly?
>>
>>18159146
What else youd have them do? Not supporting that behavior btw. Just asking you back, what youd have them do instead?
>>
>>18159154
Read a book if your brain is that desperate for some stimulation every 10 seconds.
>>
>>18159163
Okay, everyone has their eyes on a book in their hands constantly. Explain to me how that is different.
>>
>>18159179
A lot more important information than reading some text from your friends/bf.
>>
>>18159179
Reading makes you intelligent and gives you more to talk about with other people. It makes people more interesting and intellectually diverse. It can also spark more creativity.
Hanging out with strangers would be more interesting and fun than just looking at people who think they are sociable because they are chatting about the same old stuff with people who aren't in the same room at all times.
>>
>>18159188
I was about to question you, but then I got intrigued by this guy's point >>18159196

Yea I would like it. But the thing is >>18159188
anon, I should have answered you immediately: Phones give off dopamine or some shit. They even say the light from the phone simulates the brain in an addicting manner. I'm this fucking psycho: >>18159019
and Im fucking addicted to /adv/. Not because it offers me good advice or I can offer good advice and feel good about helping. It just flips that switch in my brain. So girls are addicted to phones. Books need much more effort and don't stimulate in such an immediate way as phones.
>>
>>18159188
>>18159196

I persoanlly hate it when people hang onto their phones in social situations, but I'm going to disagree with these claims. Smart phones literally enable access to more information and diverse view points than any book ever could. Sitting there claiming that a book is somehow more acceptable than phone because "reading is good" is idiotic, because you can't be sure what it's used for. There are a shit ton of bullshit trashy fiction novels and a ton of useful informative apps/sites etc. you can access on your phone. Moralizing phone usage on these type of arguments is stupid. It's rude as fuck to people with you, yes, but it's not somehow worse than reading a book.
>>
>>18159209
>There are a shit ton of bullshit trashy fiction novels and a ton of useful informative apps/sites etc. you can access on your phone.

>implying girls use their smartphones for useful information
>>
>>18159217
>implying girls use their smartphones for useful information

I'm not arguing to protect bullshit excuses to use phones in social setting. I'm triggered because it's pretentious as fuck to claim a book would somehow be better.
>>
>>18159234
A book is better because you can ask someone "what are you reading" and have a conversation about it. You can also exchange books.
You can't do that with a person on a smartphone, you can't ask "who were you texting" or "what were you texting".
>>
Why don't girls believe us when we say penises have thoughts?
>>
>>18158981
I know no girls like this. Is it an american thing?
>>
Guys,

How would you feel if you and your gf could only get food to go or eat at home, never go anywhere for a while after eating, and could never do anal?
>>
>>18159284

Why either? context matters here.
>>
>>18159284

IBS? I could live with those things, if I like her and it's a good relationship.
>>
>>18159292
I have a digestive system that may or may not violently shit itself after I eat anything
>>
>>18159284
>>18159302
if i actually liked you i could deal with it. i would take you to the doctor though.
>>
>>18159284
>>18159302
While it's hilarious, it isn't anything relationship breaking.
>>
>>18159299
I feel bad every time people want to go out to eat and I have to stay behind and eat something else, or I go and not eat anything while I'm there and get weird looks, or we all get the food to go because of me being a burden. Also it sucks that my bf really wants anal and I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable letting him near my hell hole.

>>18159305
Doctors say IBS. Doctors also say IBS is what they call it when they don't know what to call it.
>>
>>18159309
It's all fun and games until someone has to pull over on a highway or give me a plastic bag
>>
>>18159284
I wouldn't want a girl that poops, so...
>>
>>18159320
have you tried medical grade cannabis or derivatives thereof? cbd based stuff if you dont want to be high. look into it, at least. i have seen it work for several people with similar circumstances.
>>
>>18159330
Hey, if I take enough Immodium I'll never poop. Problem solved

>>18159331
I don't live in a weed friendly state (well sort of, bill got passed but it's not in effect yet), but when I do I'd be up for trying that
>>
For girls:

How would you feel if there was someone that you're interested in, and their ex girlfriend comes into the picture?

Ok, so I really like one of my coworkers and we've been talking and hanging out a lot recently. But yesterday, my ex-girlfriend came into work with her new boyfriend. She said to one of my coworkers "tell anon that anonette says hi"

Coworkers ask who it was, I say "oh, it was my ex" then the girl I like overhears everything, walks into the room and asked me how long we dated. I said two years, cus that's the truth.

Then she just says "oh" and walks away. I felt like shit after that because I really wish she hadn't heard any of that. Then I was just quiet for the next hour or so because i thought I might've upset her, but everyone was like "don't be upset that your ex came in, anon" when I wasn't cus I don't care about her.

Later in the day I asked the girl I like if she wanted to hang out or something, and she said "yeah, maybe" but didn't seem too definite about it.

Did I fuck up? I'm worried I did.
>>
File: 1490453238621.jpg (236KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490453238621.jpg
236KB, 963x1024px
Girls

Do ever you see any of pic related?
>>
>>18159386
Do you ever*
>>
>>18159375
Dont worry about this stuff, anon. You can't know, we can't know. But that ex seems weird. She is crazy, right?
>>
>>18159386
As the Trumperor would say, "low energy."
>>
>>18159338
cbd products can be shipped to all 50 states due to a loophole. as long as it contains no thc, it is legal everywhere.
>>
>>18159397
yeah, she has borderline personality disorder. the two years we were "together" felt more like a hazy drug binge than a relationship.

I'll try not to worry, but I have some pretty strong feelings for this girl. It sounds like retarded hippie mumbo jumbo but I've never felt so in-sync and comfortable with someone in my entire life. Even when we first met I felt really comfortable around her which is weird since I'm typically pretty reserved.
>>
File: acept dead.png (492KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
acept dead.png
492KB, 692x577px
How soon should you ask someone out in online dating sites? (Not tinder)

First time doing this and i have no clue how to act.

I have no idea what i am doing, Help
>>
File: 70935590352309.jpg (368KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
70935590352309.jpg
368KB, 1600x1066px
>>18159424
>yeah, she has borderline personality disorder
Oh boy.
>I'll try not to worry, but I have some pretty strong feelings for this girl.
Get yourself in positions to talk to her and make yourself each day look your mothafuckin best ever, so she notices you even more.
>It sounds like retarded hippie mumbo jumbo but I've never felt so in-sync and comfortable with someone in my entire life.
Oooh, to be in mumbo jumpo... Go for it, man. You need to get to talk to here like crazy and make her see the best in you. Then have furious psychedelic ego altering sex in your work place.

>I felt really comfortable around her which is weird since I'm typically pretty reserved.
Oh, man. Youre so enchanted by this lady. You need to get this done. Good luck. I hope the crazies dont bother you anymore...
>>
I just dont feel the need to have a girl at all so i dont approach anyone since i dont feel like faking it and wasting my time and theirs, is something wrong with me?
>>
>>18159438
>How soon should you ask someone out in online dating sites? (Not tinder)
On the site itself Id say asap, because they are being bombarded by new people as time goes on. Time is your enemy on dating sites.

>>18159461
>I just dont feel the need to have a girl at all so i dont approach anyone since i dont feel like faking it and wasting my time and theirs, is something wrong with me?
Do you feel something's wrong with you? I don't get it. Are you asexual? Wasting time, as in you will not have interest in them?
>>
>>18159461

No. You just have different priorities in life. That's fine. However, the fact that you worry about this indicates that you're not quite as nonchalant about it as you pretend. You're trying to convince yourself, rather than anyone else, aren't you? Maybe you'd like to have someone special, but don't believe you could get one as yourself and without faking. If that is the case, then maybe have a serious chat with yourself about your insecurities, if you want to improve your general quality of life. Otherwise, it's fine not to want a relationship. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18159467

>On the site itself Id say asap, because they are being bombarded by new people as time goes on.

And are girls really interested into going out with someone they dont know? Thats what is holding me up

>Time is your enemy on dating sites.

Tell me about it. Was talking with this girl, got a call from my boss in between and had to go out for 30 minutes. She is not responding anymore...
>>
>>18159456
>Oh, man. Youre so enchanted by this lady. You need to get this done. Good luck. I hope the crazies dont bother you anymore...
So, like, if she said she'd text me if she was free to hang out, should I just text her anyway? I don't wanna seem pushy but I don't want to come off as disinterested.

I won't let them bother me, btw. At least it wasn't my other ex cus she makes the one that came in yesterday seem like a totally sane person haha
>>
>>18159467
>>18159469
>Maybe you'd like to have someone special, but don't believe you could get one as yourself and without faking

Who the fuck am i kidding, i am just afraid of putting myself in a vulnerable position by approaching anyone and being shot down so i tell myself bs like i have no interest in any girl at all.
>>
File: 68197749.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
68197749.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>18159490

Been there mang.

There will be a girl that puts you out of the box, once she does pray to god she likes you back because if she does not there will not be any coming back to simply not caring.

I envy you
>>
>>18159473
>And are girls really interested into going out with someone they dont know?
If you just dont appear to be a pervert or a crazy person then you have as good of a chance than anyone. Expect a lot of casual dating tho and I know some dating sites that I can quarantee 98% of the women are not worth dating and if you come there after a year you'll see a lot of them still. Be wary, if youre looking for anything serious. There's a reason these ladies are on a dating site and not in a relationship. My brother has found his wife from one though, so it's not impossible. There's a lot of filth there and you cant trust the images. Once I went to a date from such site and the girl actually said "wow you look just like your photos". And Ive heard many horror stories of guys meeting absolutely horrible beasts.

>Tell me about it. Was talking with this girl, got a call from my boss in between and had to go out for 30 minutes. She is not responding anymore...
The odds are against guys, but on dating sites other than tinder there's a lot of creeps, so just by being normal you are winning.

>So, like, if she said she'd text me if she was free to hang out, should I just text her anyway?
Im not sure I understand the question. If she was interested and said she'd text you after she knows she's free, should you text her anyway before that? Don't be too pushy. You might throw a "i just hurt my head ouch :)"(if youre not manlet) or something like that, which is just to get a reaction out of her, and then text some more possibly. But Im not sure I understood you. Sounded weird.
>>
>>18159482
forgot to tag you - >>18159509
>>
>>18159509
>Im not sure I understand the question. If she was interested and said she'd text you after she knows she's free, should you text her anyway before that? Don't be too pushy. You might throw a "i just hurt my head ouch :)"(if youre not manlet) or something like that, which is just to get a reaction out of her, and then text some more possibly. But Im not sure I understood you. Sounded weird.
Sorry

Uh, so yesterday I asked if she would want to hang out some time today, and she said she might be free and I was like "for sure, just hit me up if you are" and she said she would.

Would it be weird if I texted her saying "hey, wanna hang out today?"

idk what saying I hurt my head would do.

I was mostly asking cus you said that I need to get this done in the post I quoted.
>>
>>18159386
What the fuck. I do most of these.
>>
>>18159523
>Would it be weird if I texted her saying "hey, wanna hang out today?"
Yea, that could go one way or another. Don't make that decision yet. What's the actual thing she said, if you care to paraphrase?
>>
>>18159284
Not a deal breaker. At all.
>>
>>18158191
If she dresses like a Pinterest bookworm who thirsts for nerd Chad cock but can't get it because she's too smart to have men approach her which is where I come in and discuss interior decorating, free will, lotr, Tesla, etc.
>>
>>18159509

> I know some dating sites that I can guarantee 98% of the women are not worth dating

I am trying with Okcupid since it seems popular on /adv/

> And I have heard many horror stories of guys meeting absolutely horrible beasts.

Wew thats exactly why i wouldn't want to date someone i feel comfortable being with after at least talking for a day or two...

Man its hard not being a normie. I am not a total sperg but i dont like putting myself on the line unless i am certain it is worth it.

Perhaps i do am a total sperg... who knows anymore
>>
>>18159543
Well, we usually smoke after work and just talk for a bit. We both had today off, and before I left last night, I said "oh, since neither of us work tomorrow we should hang out or something"

she said "yeah, for sure, I might be free"

then I said, "sounds good, just let me know" then she said she would and for me to have a great night

Now it's almost the evening and idk. It's stupid. I told myself I'd stop making myself anxious over nothing. We're not dating which means I could mean nothing to her for all I know and that she's just being nice talking to me.
>>
I've been daring a girl a few times and I think there's a connection.

How should I go about meeting her parents?
It looks like I have more interest in pursuing this checkpoint than she is.

Should I drop the point?
Let her decide the pace?
>>
File: 1484032837880.jpg (51KB, 567x553px) Image search: [Google]
1484032837880.jpg
51KB, 567x553px
I've been spending some time with a girl lately, not dates or anything mostly hanging around and some hobby stuff. We share a lot of interests and have a few conversations worth while and i really enjoy her time.
Alto i don't find her instantly attractive i really miss her when shes gone for a few days.
Should i make advances on her?
On one hand i would love to spend more time with her and getting intimate seems like the next logical step. On the other hand i feel that if it backfires out friendship could suffer and i don't want that to happen.
Any advice is appreciated.
>>
A girl, by whom I was already rejected, writes me every day. I suppose she likes the attention? Nobody is writing to me at all, so I guess it's something.
>>
>>18159593
I dont like it, man.

But maybe... You didnt set any specific thing to do or a time. Some women dont compute like that. You need to set the flow. If she texted you today, she'd be up for rejection because you didnt come up with anything. Hell, you may have sounded like you just talk. "Hey dude we should totally hangout sometime" But Im just giving her the benefit of doubt here, because she was positive about hanging out outside of work. I think you should just let it go now and next time you talk you come up with something like this:

>"Hey so I was thinking of going to X, wanna come?"
>"Yes"
>"I was thinking 5pm, would that be okay for you?
And blabla...
>>
>>18158924
I'd be a girl...

Then I'd be mad because I would be able to date a girl I'm crazy about.. she hardly noticed me as a man.. she definitely wont notice me as a woman.. aside from chit chat girl talk bs...

I guess I'd be depressed.. I'd be a 31 year old woman.. living alone...an introvert.. I'd have to change my job and probably get a receptionist type job or go back to school..

In my spare time I'd probably shop at thrift stores.... then cry again wishing I was a man.. men are generally so boring looking to me as a guy.. the exceptions are usually really introverted, disconnected men. So I'd probably have trouble finding a compatible mate..

God, I'd probably be a sad cat lady.. watering my garden and having difficulty cutting my grass.. hating the heat..

by the time I'd be comfortable in my body to start exploring sexuality, I'd probably be real old..

It's sad enough being a single, 31 year old, only child, and male.
>>
>>18159614
Man, if you were a milk can I would have thrown you out already.

>tfw 30 after 4 years. fuck.
>>
>>18158924
Jump rope in front of a mirror naked for a few while, than eat, maybe hit the gym. The usual really.
>>
>>18159612
>f she texted you today, she'd be up for rejection because you didnt come up with anything. Hell, you may have sounded like you just talk. "Hey dude we should totally hangout sometime"
I've basically left everything up in the air each time we hung out, and plans almost fell through a few times because of that.

A few weeks ago we stopped talking to eachother for a few days after getting in a small argument, and since then things have felt more distant but it feels like we're both at least trying (although being hesitant about it)

I want to text her, but at the same time I don't. And we rarely ever have the same days off which is why us hanging out is 9 times out of 10 right after work.

Would it be a bad idea to text her about something that's going on tonight? Like, "Hey, there's this thing going on downtown, wanna check it out?"

:(
>>
>>18159600
You wait until she wants to introduce you? Why would you push it yourself?

>>18159603
Why would you do that if you're not properly attracted to her?

>>18159607
What's your question?
>>
>>18159629
also, she hasn't texted me at all today.
>>
>>18158837
What men and women call a relationship today, might as well be renamed friends with benefits in almost every case.

Women take meds not to get pregnant, men wear condoms. People prevent THEMSELVES from experiencing the fullness of a relationship. Which includes children, as the love for ones partner settles (not dies, but calms down, becomes more natural) nothing better could happen to two people who love each other, than having a child. The child creates a new found love in both people, and they channel their love into the child, and the child reciprocates his or her love into them both.

Now examine relationships without this outcome. Two people getting drunk together, partying, wondering if they're dating the right person, wondering if they should move on. That's not to say people don't divorce beyond kids, clearly they do. But if the love was strong, they would fight harder.

Your options are, internalizing just how much you do or don't love the guy, or realizing that the purpose of most relationships now a days is basically a bandaid to quell loneliness. And the way to fix that is either taking it to the next level, or hanging on thinking eventually it will.
>>
>>18159636
>Why would you do that if you're not properly attracted to her?

I don't know man, its not that i don't find her attractive. She has a cute face and a decent body. I just don't lust after her. And a really weird thing is I feel like somethings missing when shes not around much like a proper girlfriend
>>
>>18159629
>>18159637
>also, she hasn't texted me at all today.
Go ahead then and ask her out now and youll know, if she's into you. Puts your problem to an end, one way or another.
>>
>>18159658
How should I word it? Like should I be more like "wanna do X" or put the ball in her court by leaving things ambiguous
>>
>>18159666
Ask her hey whatsup, so you know if she's free today or whenever you wanna hangout. After that suggest a date. Id say go guns blazing and actually say you really like her a lot. You gonna die in 50 or so years, son... It'll come sooner than you think. Dont waste time now.
>>
For women, how do you feel about receiving letters?

I've written one out for a girl with whom I have a dramatic, intense history. I want her to feel better. We're both pretty depressed and defeated.
>>
>>18159677
So i should just say hey whats up or hey what are you up? and not something lengthy like "hey, if you're free wanna do something?"

:\

i hate overthinking.
>>
>>18159699
ask her question about what she's doing first. then see how it goes and ask her out. that's it. if she's doing something today then obviously it's not good to ask her out today. id say in that case, wait for some other time to ask.
>>
>>18159713
sorry if my autism is showing, but would whats up or what're you up to sound better?
>>
>>18159717
>"hey what's going on with you? :)"
send that, son, and see what she replies. Even that might help you and Id like you to deliver but I think Im going to be sleeping very soon.
>>
>>18159723
ok, i texted her.

It's weird, even if she's not the least bit interested, I'm not worried anymore since I realize I need to live my own life anyway and people will come and go. So why worry? It's like, I have no control over a lot of things and that means it's not something I should concern myself with...right?

Anyway, thanks for the help. Hopefully things turn out well. If not, oh well :)

I'll post again in case she applies if you or anyone else can give advice (if i need it)
>>
>>18159729
Yes, youre right about all you said. There's reasons I gave the exact message, but I dont care to go into detail, but it's better than a "whats up", because it uses a (You) and it has a double meaning... Yes, please do deliver, when she replies. I hope it's soon...
>>
>>18159302
but you still can take an enema before anal, so I don't see why couldn't you put that effort once in a while.
Eating out means losing cash and I'd do it mostly for the girl anyway, so that's bonus points actually
>>
Highly energetic social girls:

Do you become a little bit more nervous/calm/reserved etc around guys you like? This sociable girl I know seems to act like that when I'm around...

I have gotten signals like sparkly eye/brushing against you/sitting close to you/feet pointed towards you/personal questions/laughing at jokes/looking nice in your presence etc before but she's really difficult to read as it appears she does this with more guys than just me due to her being highly sociable.
>>
>>18159739
She said shes eating dinner with her family and asked me what I'm doing, but I haven't replied just yet
>>
Girls,
Have you ever intentionally left under wear at a guys place that you've been sleeping with (but not your boyfriend)?
>>
>>18159782
Perfect, my man. Id tell her
(2 separate messages)
>"Just did X."
>"You might not be hungry anymore, but how about a smoke?"

Note that it's hard for me to type these, because I havent met the girl. You get the gist. Note her you cannot take her to eat, but will gladly take her to X. Also thanks for delivering...
>>
>>18159787
It's a shitty thing to do (no pun intended) but not unheard of. Guys I've known have had female underwear mailed to them, unsolicited. If you're a hot 20 year old chick and you leave a thong at an attached dude's house then his wife/gf is going to be mad entirely at you, and want to jump you with her friends. Consult Worldstar for more information.
>>
>>18159800
ok, i said i wasn't doing much and asked if she wanted to hang out if she's free.

might've brought myself back to square one...shit.

i sent it right after i posted my last message and before you responded..
>>
>>18159805
but if he's not involved then it would be really cool. I'd love my ons to do this for me
>>
>>18159822
Man, take the wheel and give her something definitive. But I hope she responds positive. Please, deliver.
>>
>>18159829
kk, if she responds positively, I'll say "do you want to just smoke or something? Or there's this band playing that could be either really cool or really bad if you want to check them out"

?
>>
>>18159846
"How about a smoke? There's also this band playing that could be either really cool or really bad "

Also, anon, Im listening to this currently, just sitting here waiting for your delivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD5L8EpkgJg
feelsgoodman, I hope the date happens
>>
>>18159853
>feelsgoodman, I hope the date happens
me too. still no response. I guess it is what it is, and I don't have many expectations so no worries either way.

Also, I'm really liking that song. It sounds like gary numan synths but more dancing oriented
>>
>>18159900
lol it's been 30 minutes at least. This is why you should set the actual thing that you wanna do. Next time maybe. Be it with her or some other chick. If she responds positively use that line I sent before.>>18159853
>>
>>18159910
Yeah lol, it's not happening.

I'm gonna be nice to her and everything when I see her at work, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to try and talk to her anymore unless she does first.
>>
>>18159958
Wow rude if she's not responding though. Id keep hope still, but women typically are attached to their phones, so... Good luck anyways with women! Sometimes it's not 2 way interest for reasons unknown.
>>
So basically I met this girl Online. I am 24 and she is 18. We have already been on 2 dates. Her sister found out that she was dating someone 6 years older than her and started freaking out. It probably wont work out. I kind of figured it would be this way but would it be bad if we just became friends?
>>
I'm 25. She's 28.
I want to settle down, get married and start a family. She doesn't
Will she ever change her mind or should I break up with her and find a woman who does want that?
>>
>>18160023
If she's approaching 30 and still doesn't want to, she never will.
>>
>>18160020
>I kind of figured it would be this way but would it be bad if we just became friends?
I think it's creepy. Most other people probably think it's creepy too. You two being fuck buddies or dating or whatever is less creepy than you two being just friends.
>>
Dear ladies, what can you tell me about the Reapers?
>>
>>18160029
this. who cares what her sister thinks anyway? if you like each other then go for it.
>>
>>18160034
Ladies? Try asking a whore, whores have more experience.
>>
Guys: Care to share your creative, funny and smooth ways that you've dealt with rejection?
>>
>>18160029
(another guy)
come on, it is all about mental maturity at this point. I know many 18/19 yo's much more mature than some of my 25 yo friends

On the other hand is she's a total mental kid, then that's super creepy indeed
>>
>>18160042
Forgot to add: Any tips, anecdotes or hypotheticals?
>>
File: 1407740015312.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407740015312.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>18160042
I don't see what the point would be. Usually I just go "oh well" and then talk to them again.
>>
>>18160042
I've never been rejected myself, but my friend was in this situation:
they had some good time with his first gf for about 3 months or so, then she started to act strangely. Long story short she came back to her ex, not having the balls to ever tell my friend the truth. He came to her for the toothbrush he left at her place (yeah, a pretext, but also he wanted his toothbrush), expecting what was he going to find, but not knowing anything for sure. The ex opened the door, the girl appeared right behind him, holding the toothbrush. My friend played it like a pro - he shook the guy's hand smiling, took the brush and left, completely ignoring the girl (who after all was technically still his gf at that point)
>>
>>18160065
Damn that's solid, good on your friend. You've never been rejected yourself? That means you've literally asked out 1 or 2 girls. It's statistically impossible, even bradd pitt would be rejected if he asked a girl with a BF. Either you're a bit delusional with a hint of too much ego, or you've hardly asked any girls out
>>
Girls: some girl told me that the main reason she split up with her last bf was because he said "I like your narrow hips" and "I like your tiny breast"
Would you actually feel bad if your bf appreciated some part of your body you consider flawed?
>>
>>18159770
Non-highly energetic social girls or guys may answer too :3, kind of need help ASAP
>>
>>18160042
>>18160050

Nothing funny, smooth or creative, if that's what you want.

But if you just want to know how I deal with rejection;

>be "nice guy".
>Ask girl out.
>Rejects me in lieu of a married man twice her age or her ex who beat her.
>Feel like shit for ages, apparently I'm worse than those guys.
>Complain on /r9k/ just to vent because I feel like shit.
>"fembots" everywhere (r9k is dead) telling me I'm scum for expecting something to happen.
>Try to explain I didn't expect anything to happen, that it just hurts that she thinks the world of men like that but I'm a "creep".
>Still, get labelled the evil misogynist.

>Years later realise, thank fuck those cunts don't like me. They've got shit taste in men, and if they liked me, that'd make me a dickhead or an asshole or some shit.

Sure, the assholes get laid, but they're in a lose/lose situation all the godamn time trying to please the unpleasable because the only way alot of these girls are happy is if they have some shit to complain about.
>>
>>18160084
>:3

What the fuck are you even doing, cringe.
>>
>>18160081
It kind of sounds passive aggressive. Like you are pointing out a flaw but saying it's ok.
>You look really good despite your flaw I'm pointing out
It's like that.
If she has small tits and you like them just say you like her tits, don't point out how small they are. If she says she thinks they are too small, say they are just right or something.
>>
>>18160080
man, you are assuming much. I never asked out any girls in my life. I just go to the parties, meet them there and if it clicks (and it does often enough) we fuck the same night. It happened three times already, two of which turned into year-long relationships and one into fwbs. maybe you're putting too much trust on the stereotypes or something
>>
>>18160092
Now you posted the angry version
>>
>>18160091
this is some marcus aurelius tier philosphy. I like it anon, don't listen to the guys on /adv/ and bodybuilding.com who talk about courting being a science, and you have to learn pick up and touch their arm at the perfect time etc.

If you're you, you're passionate about something in life, you put yourself out there and you keep an open mind on attraction (ie: maybe she's not the best looker, but she is super into whatever you're into). You'll find someone.
>>
>>18160094
oh, I see it now. Thanks, it cleared it up for me a bit. I couldn't get it, because I really like narrow hips and tiny tits.
But what if I simply said "I like your tits" and she still felt bad about it? would I need to just stop complimenting her altogether?
>>
>>18160092
>>:3
cringe
>>
>>18160095
If it doesn't click, then that constitutes rejection unless you put your finger in your ears. That's essentially just a euphemism "doesn't click"
>>
>>18160110
>>>:3

holy fuck, cringe want some XDRAWR with that?
>>
>>18160114
no. if it doesn't click, it means I don't like her enough and she doesn't like me enough, so we just chat a bit and dissociate, to speak with somebody else
>>
>>18160043
>>18160029
Ehh.. I guess you are right. I mean she seems like a good girl and all. Double Majoring in college and doesn't party. Pretty much studies 24/7. She said her sister freaked out and texted everyone to keep an eye on her. If her sister knows I'm sure her parents already know. And if her parents don't approve and they are paying for her college then I am out no question about it.
>>
>>18160118
Sure, I'm always up for extra drawers
>>
>>18160123
that is rejection, and possibly a sour grapes attitude.

But fair, that answers the question. In your case your handling of rejection is more of a dissociation, which theres nothing wrong with that
>>
>>18160131
I'm tired of this shit.
>you come to a party
>see a girl for the first time
>"hi"
>after talking for a moment you either feel there is nothing to talk about or to the contrary - you get involved in some interesting conversation
>some time passes leave?[y/n]
>[n], she's cool
>talk even more

if after 5 hours of a party you realise that she was the only person you ever spoke to, then it apparently clicked. At this point she is definitely interested in meeting you further, if not fucking with you right then.

And if after some talking you feel she's not this interesting after all, you just move along, try somebody else.

Where do you see rejection here?
point it out to me exactly, explain well. I don't understand your point.
What is sour about it?
>>
>>18159974
Yeah lol, it's a bit rude but I'm not worried. If it's not meant to be, then whatever.

I realize now that it's better to take a shot in the dark and hope for the best, than to do nothing and have nothing come of it.

At least this way there's actually some chance of things happening (even if it isn't what I had hoped for).

I just need to act more and think less.
>>
>>18160144
I don't see why you're so angry man, or why you think rejection is such a spooky scary thing that you have to deny.

She wasn't reciprocating and really talking to you because you were boring to her, if it were someone she found interesting or attractive she would probably be bright with conversation.

I honestly don't know why you're getting all defensive, there's nothing wrong with rejection.
>>
>>18160153
you tell me I'm delusional
you tell me I'm putting fingers in my ears
And I'm just defending my position - it is not rejection, for rejection would be only present if I ever approached her and got turned down.
>>
>>18160166
but if a girl isn't taking interest in you it IS rejection is all i'm saying. Let go of your ego
>>
>>18160081
It's a backhanded complement, I guess. I genuinely hated when an ex called me "squishy" because I hate being skinnyfat. Never said anything about it and the relationship died anyway, but still, it ends up sounding rude.
>>
>>18160173
learn to english, stop mixing up words
>>
>>18160174
>i hate being skinny fat
Then why are you skinny fat? I've never understood this notion, I find it absurd.
>>
>>18160109
>>18160174
>>
>>18160179
You literally said you approach a girl and talk to her, and she says nothing and doesn't reciprocate. THAT is rejection.

i highly doubt a girl would walk up to you and not say anything
>>
>>18160180
No time to go to the gym because I work 2 jobs.
>>
>>18160188
There's not a person in the world who doesn't have time to eat better food.

also, yet you have time to post on 4chan
>>
>>18160184
but I don't mean anything sexual, I "approach" her literally by coming near her because we are on a goddamn party and this is what you do at parties - socialise
And of course she says something, she responds to what I am saying. Only I may like the responses especially or not.
>>
>>18160195
>said nothing about what I eat
>apparently that means I eat shit
For fuck's sake I eat salad every day.
I'm not a damn landwhale, but I'm saying I could benefit from going to the gym. As in look more fit. I'm not trying to lose a fuckton of weight.
Thanks though.
>>
>>18160188
>have job
>exercise before going in to work

It's really not hard. I do pushups and situps every morning before I go out.
>>
>>18160220
>skinny fat
>apparently that means I eat shit
Well, you don't get skinny fat from eating salad and lean chicken breast. Sure, you might eat salad but the fact of the matter is that fat and squishyness has to come from somewhere, and it's NOT from salad and lean chicken breast.

Again, why are you on 4chan? Go work out.
>>
>>18160238
>>18160244
>have to wake up at 5am for work, usually earlier
I'm a stage lighting assistant. My entire job is hauling lights up ladders.

>why are you on 4chan? Go work out.
Why are YOU on 4chan? Go work out.
>>
>>18160250
>I'm a stage lighting assistant. My entire job is hauling lights up ladders.

Then you get plenty of physical excersize which further proves my point that you eat crap

>Why are YOU on 4chan? Go work out.
I'm not the one complaining about being skinny fat, you're really struggling here anon.
>>
>>18160255
>not answering the question
>still not knowing jack shit about my actual appearance
>basing everything off me probably misusing "skinnyfat"
>both of us shitting up the thread with pointless arguments
wew lad
>>
>>18160259
Don't worry lads, I have a solution: Find the time to go to a gym.

Done.
>>
>>18160259
What's the question then?
>still not knowing jack shit about my actual appearance
Yeah you're skinny fat
>basing everything off me probably misusing "skinnyfat"
Grasping straws here

Now you're just back pedalling, eat some better food and stop being a panzy who takes offense to everything. If you were like that to begin with maybe your ex wouldn't be your ex.
>>
>>18160269
man, you are just plainly stupid.
We have a board for trolls, so go there and have fun
>>
>>18160280
>"guys im skinnyfat what can i do??"
>eat better and workout
>"I EAT GREAT ALREADY AND NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DA GYM"

You're the stupid one here buddy. Btw, salads from McDonalds aren't healthy.
>>
Do you know any woman who was rebellious, free spirited, and untamed but didnt slut it up?
>>
>>18160296
literally hundreds
>>
>>18160308
Oh i thought slutting it up is a tenant of rebelliousness
>>
>>18158626
absolutely the 5'4" guy, but I prefer shorter men anyways.
>>
>>18158981
I'm not like this, and I don't know anyone like this. The closest I have to social media is Snapchat, and I have literally 4 friends there. Have you considered the possibility that you're simply experiencing a positive selection bias?
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.