[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF hangsout with best guy friend...all the time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Long story short my girlfriend lives an hour away and is going to gradschool. Whenever I text or call she is hanging out at her best friend (who happens to be a guy) apartment.

She really "likes" hanging out with this guy because...according to her
>They have a lot in common...more than her and I (They are both soon to be lawyers)
>He is zero drama
>He is straight, but claims he doesn't have feelings for her
>Reminds her a lot of her dad (She is close with her father)

We just went on a week vacation together and it was great, but now since we are apart I feel insecure again. I feel like our relationship is just one fight away from her jumping ship. She claims she doesn't have feelings for him, but I dont know...
>>
>>18157743
Your Best friend is fucking your girlfriend.
I am sorry to say it so bluntly, but it is the cold hard truth.

Break up
>>
>>18157753
If she was fucking him why even say she is hanging out with him? Not ruling it out as a possibility though
>>
>>18157743
Cut things off with her shes a lost cause. Faithfull girls dont do shit like that.
>>
Most girls who are super into their significant other tend to stop hanging out with their guy friends alone. Might still get a drink or lunch with an old friend

...but hanging out at a guys apartment all the time. I'm not saying she is isn't telling you the truth...its just outside how must women would act.
>>
>>18157743
i used to hang with a girl when she was away from her SO... we banged all the fucking time
>>
Are they hanging out at this guy's place, or studying?

And honestly what does she have to gain from cheating? What are you offering her that he isn't which means that she'd be fucking him without dumping you?
>>
>>18157818

Hanging out at the guy's place. She just texted me at midnight saying she left after watching hulu for the past 4 hours.

IDK shes saying I'm more attractive and fun then him (She claims he is super boring)
>>
>>18157823
So take her at her word. People here are going to scare you into thinking that she's cheating or whatever, are you really going to trust them over her?
>>
>>18157743
"Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend ," - Biz Markie .

Honestly , it could be innocent OP, but personally I don't fuck with girls who have a lot of guy friends - romantically and platonically(?). Most of them in my experience have been crazy or hiding something , like using the guys to boost their ego .
>>
Stop asking her to get together, and when she asks you to get together tell her you're busy hanging out with your friend. Give her a girls name. If she has a problem with that break up with her.
>>
File: 1450461986197.jpg (265KB, 1144x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1450461986197.jpg
265KB, 1144x2154px
She might not be fucking him QUITE yet, but her networking game is on point. The instant she's bored with you she will already have her next one lined up.

The question is whether it's already happened yet, and the answer doesn't really make much of a difference. Have fun being a harem concubine, while it lasts.
>>
>>18157823
she probably has picked up on your insecurity. she says he's boring so that you dont worry, but they are fucking all night
>>
Ehh who knows.
>>
>>18157743
If she really likes you enough she won't even be hanging out with that guy friend of hers.
She'd avoid it and at worst will just hang out with him when it's with you or in group (like reunion or something)

It's really a sign she already has one foot outside on the relationship and would jump the moment the new platform secured.
Either you up your game and start voicing your dislike of her behavior, or she'll keep behaving like this until she's jumped off.
>>
Men and women are never just friends. It might be possible from a female perspective but unlikely. Have you ever spent time with a female just as friends? Think of this guys motives, but think of your bitch's too. I have never had a female "friend" in my life.
>>
>>18158033
Just because one person has ulterior motives, doesn't mean the other does as well. OP can not trust him, but it takes two to tango. If she has no feelings for him, then OP has nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18158033
I've had good female friends, don't get me wrong, I'd fuck them, but they've helped me when I've been a bind and I don't really have a desire to fuck them at this point. I also have worse male friends(not all, but some). When I was with my gf she hung out with a female friend of mine, and i always invited her when I would see the person, or I hung out with them in a group. You can have friends of different genders while in a relationship but you can also be respectful. A friend of mine has a boyfriend right now and if I hang out with her alone we are actually out doing something. I wouldn't want my gf hanging out at a dude's place alone for 4 hours doing "Hulu n chill"
>>
>>18158033
>Men and women are never just friends.
People always overstate this. Men and women can be "just friends." I have (attractive) female friends who I wouldn't fuck, no way, no how, not ever. It would just be weird.

That said, friendships like that aren't that common.

I have a lot MORE female friends who I'd fuck six ways from sunday, given half the chance.
>>
The important question is was she friends with him before you two started dating?

If so do you really expect her to just cut her friend out of her life just because you have insecurities?
>>
>>18158218
Even if they became friends after they started dating, what's wrong with that? She can have friends, she needs social contact when her boyfriend lives an hour away.
>>
>>18158222
>she needs dick when her boyfriend lives an hour away.

ftfy*
>>
>>18157743
She's fucking him
>>
File: 1387357076468.jpg (48KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
1387357076468.jpg
48KB, 600x730px
>>18157743

I've had a really good female friend for the past 10 years. We hang out together, travel together, go to dinner together, talk about all of our woes and bullshit and I feel absolutely zero sexual attraction to her. None whatsoever. She knows my girlfriend, I know her boyfriend. We're all very friendly.

I spent a week in a tent with her in the woods in Washington and watched her wash her pits with a squirt bottle and had to smell her gross chili farts wafting out of her sleeping bag. I've seen this girl throw up probably 4 times. I've seen her pop pimples with a bobby pin. She also has this awful dance she does with her elbows that makes her look like a skeleton.

The point is our relationship works because there is negative sexual tension. I've been through so much with her at this point that thinking about fucking her is equivalent to thinking about fucking my sister. Its gross.

All this "men and women" can't be friends bullshit is mostly true for young kids. The difference is I'm a grown ass man. Adults know how to compartmentalize their feelings and maturely manage friendships with the opposite sex. Children can't.

I don't know if your girlfriend and this guy have a thing together but I think the point is that if you don't trust her you shouldn't be with her anyways. Male and female friendships are very possible. Use logic to navigate these situations, not your pride. Insecurity is a quick, efficient way of ruining relationships.

Figure your shit out, bro. Use your head.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.