[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman wants to take it slow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: the_end.jpg (18KB, 317x623px) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18KB, 317x623px
What exactly does this mean? A woman I am "dating" says she wants to take things slow? I really don't mind but I just don't know how to proceed?

This is probably the farthest I have ever made it with a woman and I am 25. I was able to give her a hug last week before we departed from the coffee shop. Felt good. Now what though? She said she had a previous boyfriend who she was serious with but he broke up with her.

I like her a lot and have known her for awhile but what do I do now? I don't understand "making moves" like trying to kiss or hold her hand. What are my options?

Or does anyone have any insight?
>>
>>18157635
It means you need to find someone else.
>>
>>18157635
She's probably still hurting or at least adjusting from the breakup and isn't sure if she's ready for commitment yet.
>>
>>18157635
date other women, she could be slowplaying your or just trying to let you down easy, no way for us to know based on what you said
>>
>>18157667
>>18157653

I keep my options open but honestly.. I am not effective enough to date multiple women. This girl has been my only prospect for like a year now. I haven't really met any other girls.
>>
>>18157824
the best time to meet a woman is when you got one on the backburner... just keep at it. every guy is capable of juggling women
>>
You're coming on too strong and she doesn't like you.

These are on point
>>18157652
>>18157653
>>18157667

I currently feel this way about a female I fucked a couple days ago. Shes already super clingy and wants to be in a relationship and that's exactly what I feel like saying to her "we should take it slow".
>>
>>18157635
It means she has another issue she needa to resolve first. Dont be an asshole and try to figure it out. Give a few months and if she wants to still go alow, then dump her.
>>
>>18157859

I understand but how do I know when to progress? Like I haven't tried to hold her hand or anything.. should I?
>>
irls always have to decide when to move the relationship to another level, what you should have done is talk to other girls and date them at the same time you were talking to her, then she will think "damn look at all the girls he has, i need to lock him down quick before some other girl does". That is the healthier way of moving a relationship, not the other way around. YOU were supposed to keep the shit playful and fun and dating other chicks, rather than trying to buckle her down. This is what you do now, say hey i understand, see ya later :). stop texting her your feelings and shit, do not text her saying how her day was, do not try to be buddy buddy, for about 2 or 3 days forget about her completely and talk and fuck other women, it really doesnt seem like you have a bad job at getting other women too so thats good, wait for her to text you, and if she confess her feelings and shit, you set up a date. She will expect you to show your guts too but all you do is put her back on level one and make her ass work again, and when you do keep the shit playful and fun, but when she does a basic text like "hey" or some shit say some shit like hey i'm busy or hey i'm on a date text you later :) . Women lose their mind when we dont act emotional like them. Next time, talk to a lot more girls when you are going out and when you start seeing signs of her wanting to move the relationship on, treat her like "alright you passed the first test, here is the second test"
>>
you're 25 and the furthest you've been with a girl is a hug outside of a coffee shop? Are you sure you're dating this girl? I'm not trying to be a dick serious Q.
>>
>>18157635
Definitely a sign she's not convinced to be with you. Sell yourself harder, make her buying or just go find another potential buyer for you, but always remember you're the prize.
>>
>>18158023
I am dating her I believe. I asked her how she feels about me and she said she likes me too. Was she lying?

>>18158031
I don't understand? How can I convince women I am prize? I feel like women have so many options that if a dude started playing games like that, she would just forget him.

I think my problem is that women don't really care about me and cabt get them to care. I am incredibly average and a lot of my romantic life is just me hoping and praying a girl will give me a chance.
>>
Dude, she's actually helping you right now cause she likes you. She's fucking telling you what to do to not fuck it up.

You're obviously coming on too strong and trying to force things along with her and it's making her feel uncomfortable. Back off a bit, let her initiate some contact and don't be needy. You'll thank me for this advice. Stop. Acting. Like. A .Dopey. Cunt.

Be a fucking man, go along and focus on your life, she'll contact you when she misses you
>>
>>18158133
Okay well before I last went out with her, I had not heard from her in like three weeks. This girl is strange. She never texts me first for the most part. I texted her for a spontaneous coffee date. That was last week. Before that it was radio silence for like 3 weeks.
>>
Look somewhere else, no point in putting all your eggs in one basket where it sounds like she's not that interested.
>>
>>18158168
I understand but I honestly have no other women clammoring for me. I have not met another dateable girl in like a year. By dateable I mean a girl my age who is single and healthy.
>>
>>18157635
Telling you she wants to take it slow doesn't mean necessarily you are coming too strong or whatever.
She's been hurt in her previous relationship, she just wants you to be comprehensive, patient and nice. If you want to hold her hands or kiss her goodnight is fine, she'd just say if it's too soon for her and you must not take it as a discouragement in case.
She likes you, and it seems she's trying to be honest with you. Even just open up to someone new about personal matters can take time to some people, don't be pushy in any way.
>>
>>18158219

I didn't plan on being pushy but what I was concerned about was when should I try to like hold her hand or whatever. I honestly have no idea what I am doing and have no idea on properly making moves.

How the fuck do you even attempt to hold someones hand and have it not seem weird? EVERYTHING SEEMS SO FUCKING WEIRD.
>>
She's not attracted to you

Women honestly don't play games like men do

"Take it slow" means "You're the weakest candidate I've been interviewing with but if I can't secure the guy with 40+ years of experience then you'll do"
>>
>>18158888
If you were meant to be together, it wouldn't feel like pulling teeth.

Get back in the open market. Go some place where lots of women are, and try to socialize. Socialize with males at first if you're struggling to get used to it.
>>
>>18158888
She's clearly into you, so make a move whenever you want. Seriously, when it's only about holding hands and this sort of physical contact you can do it out of blue and she will find it sweet.
>>
>>18158908
Take it slow can mean different things but not that at all.
What kind of woman do you date?
>>
>>18158930

I like to date well adjusted women I guess. NO drama and I usually don't date women who party a lot. Basically, I date girls who have more going on than the latest gossip or the latest party craze or whatever.
>>
It means she's interested but she doesn't want to rush it. That is, if you both want a serious relationship out of this. It's good to let feelings build up.
>>18158888
Make it playful. There's this video of a guy pretending to do a magic trick and he tells the girl to give her hand as if he's going to put something in it, but he just grabs her hand and starts walking. Something cute and clever. She'll at least laugh and blush.
>>
>>18157635
Some girls do this when they're really into a guy. Dont wanna come off as a slut or something.
>>
Does anyone know how often I should be contacting her? Between you and me.. I would love to contact her all day every day but you and I both know that is dumb.

What is the appropriate amount of contact via text message?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.