[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do kill myself with out causing brain damage the if I fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 430261.jpg (24KB, 480x579px) Image search: [Google]
430261.jpg
24KB, 480x579px
How do kill myself with out causing brain damage the if I fuck up
>>
You should probably first sit down and recognize that no matter how you do it, you'll be causing brain damage if you get it right, but just won't have to deal with it for very long.
>>
Don't kill yourself Anon. ;-;
>>
>>18156682
ask r9k or /b/ :^)
also dont do it cus
>>
Op suicide just makes things worse. There's no easy way out, your existence doesn't end with suicide.
>>
>>18156714
Why not, if I kill myself all of my problembs are gone
>>
While I'm no expert on this sort of thing, nor do I condone it, but as far as I understand it brain damage can either occur when unconscious for some amount of time or when the brain is deprived of oxygen. Which is pretty uniform for most methods since yknow, you stop breathing at some point or another, which then opens up to the possibility of brain damage.

Not a medicalfag or anything like it though, please ask a real professional
>>
>>18156719
>thinking death is the end

Lolol m8. Nope. You kill yourself, you enter a nightmare reality for a few thousand years, then you come back into your same life with the burden of having experienced hell.

Take my word for it, there's no easy way out. You can't run from your problems.
>>
>>18156795
Bullshit
>>
>>18156682
What country do you live in and how much money do you have?
Also make a discord to really chat
>>
>>18156682
>>18156719
You know OP at this point if you dont really care about life, just go on and live it fully, move to the others side of the world, live a new life, live the dirtbag life if you want. just go somewhere where all your actuals problem wouldnt matter anymore.
>>
This is my issue.
Been depressed and suicidal for many years.
I want to end my life because nothing ever changes and nothing ever gets better.
I've seen doctors and therapists and been on medication but nothing helps.
I honestly don't think I was meant for this world.
I want to end my life but I'm scared of what happens afterwards, and I don't know how to do it.
I've thought of hanging myself, hitting a tree with my car, and overdosing but I'm scared that I would fail and would end up worse and more problems.
Also I don't know what happens when you die.
What do you guys think?
Part of me thinks its purely scientific, your body shuts down, and so does your mind and that's it. You don't have a souls so it doesn't go anywhere.

But I'm very scared something bad happens like you go to Hell or you get reincarnated as something.

Anyway its exhausting to live when you think about death all the time.
>>
>>18156795
>Nightmare reality
where the fuck is your fedora you cringe riddled fuck
>>
>>18156682
sounds like u have a tremendous amount of anxiety, have you tried at least xanax? i dont know a lot about anxiety but what helps me is dandelion root tea which gives me a drowsy feel and its just amazing.
>>
>>18156682
a big gun, good amount of explosives or jump from some *really* high place. Like maybe the highest building in the world, that would be pretty cool.
Also, I hear that ISIS thugs can help you very well with this issue in case your dick is uncut. Wave to the camera.
>>
>>18156795
>>18156714
>>18156705
>>18156932
this board is meant for fucking /adv/ice, not shoving your morals up somebody's throat. He asks a specific question, why can't you fucking answer or shut the fuck up?
>>
Best way to kill yourself is by shooting yourself in the heart. You have to be fucking retarded to miss. It's what I have planned. I'll go to a shooting range and shoot myself.
>>
>>18156719
what is the use in having all your problems go away if you are going away along with them?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.