[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: ask an Arab girl anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 29

Itt: ask an Arab girl anything
>>
Do you practice or are you like these other haram-ass bitches?
>>
>>18156607
I'm a haram ass bitch
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18156633
21 turning 22
>>
>>18156598
You are on wrong board.

>>>/soc/ with timestamped boobs photo and you are golden.

Where do you live? Wanna date?
>>
>>18156643
Not here to attention whore, here to answer questions about Arabs and anything related so yeah I'm in the right place.

I live in the Middle East. Also no.
>>
File: falconwallpaper.png (327KB, 3520x1980px) Image search: [Google]
falconwallpaper.png
327KB, 3520x1980px
Where you at
>>
>>18156654
Chilling in a desert
>>
>>18156657

Do arab girls like black guys? How's that over there?
>>
File: 1485644877074.jpg (74KB, 520x828px) Image search: [Google]
1485644877074.jpg
74KB, 520x828px
would you say you are a devout muslim? do you wish to leave your religion?
>>
>>18156658
Well some do. The society tends to be racist though, whiter skin is seen as more "attractive", and you'll tend to hear phrases like "he looks good for a black guy". My relatives have asked me if I would marry a black guy and were shocked when I said "sure".
>>
>>18156666
Nice quads.

I am not a devout Muslim. I cannot answer your second question because I don't know the answer yet. It's complicated as I'm still coming to terms with what I want.
>>
File: 99.jpg (21KB, 227x280px) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
21KB, 227x280px
>>18156668
>shocked when I said "sure"
>mfw

But seriously though isn't there cool shit to do while you're in arab land? Why post on 4chan? Or are you not permitted to go anywhere?

What are your hobbies?
>>
>>18156598
Maybe, if I was a man. I'm extremely limited in my options considering my family would either not approve or my society would not approve.

As a woman here, your reputation matters a lot. I don't care too much, but I do it for my family to 'maintain' a good reputation because I know it matters to them.

There's also not much to do and I'm trying to save cash until the next month comes by.
>>
>>18156673
As for my hobbies, I like to swim, draw, and hopefully tomorrow the guitar I ordered would get delivered, so I'll have that too.
>>
>>18156611
Why is your English so strong, does one or both of your parents speak it?

Do you have any interest is Western media?
>>
>>18156680
I was raised in an English country until I was 10, which was around the time we moved to the ME. I speak better English than my parents for sure. Arabic is actually my second language.
>>
>>18156687
Any scans of your drawings? What country was it where you grew up?
>>
>>18156712
Pick something simple and I'll draw it out. Grew up in NZ
>>
How do we know you're an Arab Girl without a photo? I mean, at this moment, I think you're some sweaty Paki who's just bored and wants to RP on some Taiwanese Basket Weaving Forum.
>>
>>18156598
>pretending to be a woman online
It's real pathetic that you have nothing better to do than to troll on 4chan
>>
>>18156726
That's true. I'm not stupid enough to show my face on here though. I could always just vocaroo something in Arabic for you. Urdu and Arabic are distinctly different from each other.
>>
>>18156731
Then leave, nobody's chaining you to this thread fgt. Believe what you want
>>
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>18156751
Yes.
>>
>>18156744
>calls OP out on it, and then he calls me a "fgt"
Gee your definitely not a troll. My bad. I must not have been reading clearly. I mean the thread sounds like your trolling, everything you say seems like your trolling, but I'm wrong, your not a troll
>>
>>18156751
I can't believe you are falling for this
>>
>>18156758
Considering I've been answering everything I've gotten fairly, and even offered alternatives to showing my face on here, I think I'm being the reasonable one here.
>>
Post pics of tits. Or feet. Or desert. Whatever really.
>>
>>18156765
I'm not posting anything of myself, and my reflection shows in the window. I'd be willing to post a vocaroo.
>>
>>18156763
>goes on 4chan
>posts bait topic
>defends bait topic after people call him out on the BS
>keeps insisting it isn't bait
>99.6% chance of bait at this point
>>
>>18156771
Sounds good
>>
>>18156773
Give me something to say (Arabic or English) so that you can't claim I got it off somewhere.
>>
>>18156779
say Daisuki onii-chan
>>
>>18156787
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WrPhlqeSeQ
>>
>>18156791
Confirmed arab. Also very cute.
>>
>>18156791
fuck you man, you're actually japanese. stop trolling.

also favorite quran verse?
>>
>>18156797
> asks for Japanese recording
> somehow confirms Arab
>>
>>18156800
I live in Yurop, I know how arabs pronounce all sorts of words.
>>
>>18156798
You guys are never satisfied lel

If I really had to pick one

"لكم دينكم ولي دين"
>>
>>18156809
Thanks. It makes sense to have that in mind. It basically means "Your beliefs are yours, and mine are mine" for those who are interested.
>>
>>18156829
Yeah, it's just a shame that many people don't abide by it.
>>
File: 2080869_p0.png (175KB, 680x341px) Image search: [Google]
2080869_p0.png
175KB, 680x341px
What music do you listen to? What's popular over there?

What would you say you miss about English speaking countries? What are you saving for next month?
>>
>>18156847
Mainly English. I lean towards Rock/Pop I think? Not good with figuring out genres.

Usually whatever is popular in the West is popular here.

What I miss the most honestly is the lack of society/community judgement over insignificant things. I'm not even talking about the judgy looks when someone has a boyfriend, I'm talking about just generally talking to a guy one-on-one or getting into a car with a car, even if you're not alone, it all affects you negatively.

Basically I like it when people mind their own business, and I feel like in Western countries I'd get that form of privacy in one way or another.

Also freedom of speech.
>>
>>18156857
I meant getting into a car with a guy kek
>>
File: puukko pepe.jpg (123KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
puukko pepe.jpg
123KB, 353x357px
>>18156598
Why do your disgusting ilk have to force yourselves into Europe?
Do you not see that this ongoing mass immigration will lead to ethnic conflicts within, if not our lifetimes, certainly within our children's liftetimes.
And if the push comes to shove, I'd have no fucking problem with Europeans genociding you arabs out of Europe, like the Crusaders of old did.

You should stay in your own fucking countries, and make them better.
>>
>>18156872
Maybe if your countries didn't fuck over Arab Countries by installing awful dictators then they wouldn't be mass-migrating in the first place.

>Ethnic conflicts
You do realise that the conflicts that are occurring are due to a conflict in culture?

Which is why I'm all for putting refugees and immigrants into a program to help them assimilate into the country they're moving to, rather than letting them force themselves into small communities of their own culture.

If you're moving somewhere regardless of the reason, it's your job to respect the country's culture and all that.
>>
>>18156872
>literally invade Middle East and claim it as your own.
>Then literally rip land from their owners and give it to the jews and say that's just how it is while allowing them to perpetuate war crimes for the next 50+ years.
>Constantly meddle in their affairs for the last 100 years
>Boo hoo why won't you guys leave us alone

They don't leave you alone because you gave them no choice you stupid faggot. You're simply reaping your just rewards for being an asshole for so many years.
>>
>>18156884
My country didn't do jackshit to yours, dumb cunt.
Yet, you "refugees" pour in to leech off from our welfare system, rape our women, and to murder and rob our people, and atop of that, have the fucking audacity to complain about how we are supposedly treating YOU badly.

>You do realise that the conflicts that are occurring are due to a conflict in culture?

Culture stems from the people. If you change the culture, you change the people. Assmilation is largely a myth. USA has been supposedly "assimilating" migrants for hundreds of years and they still have their own culturally distinct groups there, fighting for dominance in the spheres of politics and demographics.

Majority of the mudslime migrants here in europe have zero interest in assimilating to the cultures of their new host countries, instead, they seek to just breed until they become the majority can can dominate the natives of those lands.
Germany is already close to that point.

I'll rather kill every non Finn in my homeland, than see my people become a fucking minority here. I don't care if it would take an utter Nazi tier genocide to accomplish that. Finns must always be the absolute majority of our homeland.
>>
>>18156890
Tell me what country Finland invaded, you fucking retard.

You are blaming all Europeans for the actions of Murrica, Brits and the French.

Piss off, mudslime cunt, my homeland or people had zero hand in your countries being shitholes, and we have zero obligation to indulge you barbarians.
>>
>>18156892
Lol at obvious bait

Finland accepted 20,000 refugees last year. I'm sure that would widely affect your puny population of 5.536 million.

Just do the world a favor and kys
>>
>mfw /adv/ isn't a communist shit heap anymore
>>
>>18156906
Just because we are not as far gone as germans or the fucking swedes are, does not mean that this refugee bs isn't a fucking problem, dumb cunt.
I'd rather deal with the problem before it gets out of hand, and the only remaining solution is literally genociding them out before they fucking become a demographic majority, like it looks like will happen in germany within next 50 years.

These cunts show open contempt for our laws and culture, flat out stating that they will not leave Finland even if their applications get rejected.
They are not Finns, and they have no fucking right to be in Finland.
>>
>>18156913
>like it looks like will happen in germany within next 50 years.

50? Look at the statistics for early childhood in Germany today.
>>
>>18156919
50 years was a conservative estimate.
If the rates of migration keep up, native german men within the age group of 20-35 will be a Minority when compared to foreign born men of the same age group, in just 5-10 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
It is nothing short of total demographic replacement, and it is fucking sickening.
>>
Why do arabs always look so angry?

Like, shit nigga, I'm just trying to reach for some milk here, not bomb your country.

I have met some chill dudes of course, but a lot just seem agitated all the time.
>>
>>18156598
i almost blew chipotle out of my nose looking at that picture
>>
>>18156658
depends, if theyre like damn shorty what up then no. if theyre like hey how are you and shit then yeah.
>>
>>18156726
its a troll, arab people would never say chilling in a desert, thats too self insulting for them to come up with
>>
What's the food like there? How is your social life with other women? Do you find yourself putting on a persona all the time?
>>
>>18156598
What do Arab girls think of fucking white guys? What kind of behaviour do white guys perform that your dating culture despises?
>>
>>18156998
Arab guy born in the west here. They dislike you, and we all do at least in dating, because your culture has no solid values and your divorce rates are through the roof. Arabs usually stick with each other for the long haul and both know and expect that from the other.

There's really no telling with white people whether they will respect that and reciprocate.

I'm sure this is pretty oversimplified and not the full correct answer but at least you have a factor now.

And just fyi, I like white people just fine in every other aspect.
>>
>>18157079
No that's a great answer, thanks I appreciate it. It sucks for me then because that's actually what I appreciate about your culture, and hate about mine.
>>
>>18156757
so what would happen if someone deflorated you and your future husband realised this after the wedding?
Also, what country are you from exactly?
>>
>>18156598

I'm making a movie about the travel ban. I'm having trouble finding someone Syrian who will speak on camera with me.

Being a white catholic, I don't know many Syrians.

I'm very concerned with sensitivity, but I need to find a subject.

How do you suggest I find my subject while maintaining cultural sensitivity?
>>
>>18157079
>Arab guy born in the west here. They dislike you, and we all do at least in dating, because your culture has no solid values and your divorce rates are through the roof. Arabs usually stick with each other for the long haul and both know and expect that from the other.

Smart, avoid the degeneracy.

>There's really no telling with white people whether they will respect that and reciprocate.

Funnily enough, /pol/ people might actually respect that despite the fact they don't really like muslims or arabs either.

There are stupid crazy similarities for two groups who deeply oppose each other.
>>
are you persian?
im a sucker for persian girls
>>
>>18156598
Serious question
.. i attracted to arab girls so i wanna know
1. Do you get horny often? Or do yall meditate that away?
2. Is it true you guys arnt actually allowed to touch people (males atleast)
3. What would be the pros and cons of tryna date an arab girl?
>>
What do Arab girls think of mulatto guys?
>>
Why are Arab men a bunch of sweaty, disgusting, rape obsessed vermin?
>>
Why do so many Arab girls like Asian guys?
>>
>>18156679
post art
>>
>>18157886
It keeps the procreation going, and procreation keeps the culture going.
>>
Do you shave your pubes?
>>
>>18156913
Right keep on trolling.

>>18156925
I think it's because Arabs tend to have more robust features when you compare them to white people?

>>18156938
You make it sound like Arabs can't take jokes. Also I hate many aspects of Arab Culture because it's too toxic so yeah I can make self-insulting jokes all I want.

>>18156987
Food is good, I get along with women and men fairly well, but yes I do put up a persona a lot. I have to for my safety. I believe in many "controversial" things.
>>
>>18158165
There is no trolling in those posts.
Do you even know what trolling is?
>>
>>18156998
Honestly it's all subjective. Some are obsessed with white guys, some hate them for political reasons, and some are like me, neutral on the topic with no preference for race.

I'll speak from the Muslim Arab community perspective - the biggest issue is obviously the 'lack of shame' and casual sex and all. And white guys may come off as rude or something along that lines to family due to lack of knowledge of specific culture/tradition. Also the fact that many people don't understand - if you're dating an Arab girl, you're essentially dating her entire family too. Most of what the Arab guy told you was correct, but I'd like to add that the only reason divorce rates aren't as high here is because the chances of a 40 yo woman getting remarried is extremely low and basically you get more fucked over. Some women just consider sticking around for the ride until their husbands die because it's not worth getting a divorce. Others get pressured by family or community that divorce is bad/a western thing.

>>18157462
There's no way for them to ever find out, but if they did, I'd imagine that it would be very bad.

I'm Palestinian.
>>
>>18157471
The sensitivity thing is easy to do, just be respectful, and understand that it might get pretty upsetting to talk about some aspects. Try not to be cold about the issue, as Arabs generally are very emotional and sensitive people. Finding people in your area might be hard, you could always look online for people to Skype with as a worst case scenario.

>>18157493
No, I'm Arab.

>>18157793
1) They get just as horny as other girls.
2) Islamically speaking, it's haram to touch people of opposite genders but some people don't care, or you could just date a Christian/Jewish/Atheist Arab.
3) Arabs are more sensitive and emotional than white people, and you need to keep in mind that if you date an Arab girl, you're essentially dating the whole family too. That's all I can think of. Everything else is the norm.

>>18157842
I don't personally care, but if you're on the lighter side, you'll probably be found more attractive since that's a perpetrated beauty standard here.
>>
>>18157935
I don't know, why do you think Arab girls are into Asians?

>>18157886
They're the ones you see on the news, and it's usually because they don't know how to talk to or treat women, so when they see her as 'unmodest', they believe they have the right to have her since she's clearly a whore who doesnt care. It's disgusting.

>>18157989
Give me something to draw real quick.

>>18158058
Of course.
>>
>>18157112
Hes lying, they are just as open to their whims and rationalization as any western man or women. These are people that can rationalize throwing a gay person of a roof or stonning their own daughter to death. They can and will rationalize leaving or cheating if its in their favor. As would most people.
>>
>>18158196
Draw a guy and a dog both looking really angry pointing at a mirror with the guy shouting 'Those guys are imitating us' with the reflection in the mirror shouting back 'no u'
>>
are your parents forcing you to believe in god or worship etc.
>>
>>18156598
Do Arabs ever put weed in Shishas/Hookahs whatever, u know those smoking devices in greater Arabia? Lots of myths about it just being normal over there, but I imagine drugs isn't on any religious agenda anywhere. One cannot help but think that something made so beautiful and technical for smoking herbals with a few businessmen wouldn't sometimes be used to just get extremely high?
>>
>>18158366
Not her but lol no you don't put hashish in that. It would be like putting vodka in a cola can. Its technically a container but lol why would u
>>
>>18158371
O but I do mix vodka with cola, just not a whole can usually. Anyway has anyone ever tried? Just looks like a way too technical inverted bong for some reason
>>
>>18158375
Dunno. I smoked a lot of hashiha and hooka but never thought of mixing them. They're just different things
>>
File: dJuYezE.png (142KB, 546x560px) Image search: [Google]
dJuYezE.png
142KB, 546x560px
>>18158317
It was taking too long so I just drew a man and his dog
>>
>>18158338
Yeah like all religious households do. Basically was raised into a 'don't question what Islam says' thing. I'm a bit bitter about it.

>>18158366
Yeah you can. My Egyptian teacher told me that back in Egypt they place a little weed with the tobacco and get high off it.
>>
When I don't see Muslims openly speaking against Islamic terrorists and saying things like "not all muslims" or complaining about people who call them terrorists instead of complaining about the terrorist attacks themselves, I feel like they are actually bad people and deserve to be called terrorists. Why is this wrong? (asking anyone here actually).
I never see muslims speaking bad about other muslims or being ashamed for the things other muslims do in the name of Islam. They always play the victim and I think that by not speaking against terrorism they are in a way, condoning it.
>>
>>18158429
Close enough. Can I get the one with the guy and the tree? I think I forgot to save it.
>>
>>18158704
I suppose you can address that to the same reason why other religions/organizationd/etc do the same when they're called out (Not all white people, men, feminists, etc). It's a defense mechanism because by admitting that those people exist and are bad, they feel like part of that badness is attributed to them.

It's the reason why when I call other Arabs out on their shit and on the toxic aspects of Arab Culture, I get the 'La La La' response and/or defense that 'they don't do those things, other bad people do'.

I just don't really think it's limited to Arabs/Muslims, it's just a 'No True Scotsman' sort of thing.
>>
>>18156913
Fuckers like you (on both sides) are the reasons we have so much shit happening. Most tend to get along, but occasionally you get an intolerant fuck, either a terrorist or a cunt like you that just can't and tries his best to stir up shit because of their insecurities. There is no difference between you and a muslim hate preacher, you are both mirror images of each other. Just quit it.
>>
>>18158707
https://imgur.com/aSwI7Fj
>>
>>18158722
Nice one, thanks
>>
>>18158715
No, there is a very distinct difference between me and a mudslime hate preacher.
I simply want to keep my homeland safe and my people free from islamic barbarism that does nothing but create strife and destroy other cultures, who refuse to submit to the "will of allah".

Whereas a mudslime hate preacher wants to subjugate all unbelievers to Islam, and destroy those who refuse that disgusting religion. I got no problems with mudslimes minding their own business in their own homelands, I simply want none of those violent barbarians in my homeland, for they are a fucking threat to the future of my people.

And if push comes to shove, I got zero qualms about purging them out of Finland. Ideally of course, their removal from here would be handled politically, with minimal violence, but if violence is needed to remove them, then so be it.
They do not belong here.
>>
>>18158726
No, there is a very distinct difference between me and this kuffar fin preacher.
I simply want to keep my homeland safe and my people free from western barbarism that does nothing but create strife and destroy other cultures, who refuse to submit to the "will of western culture".

Whereas a westerner hate preacher wants to subjugate all believers to their backwards community, and destroy those who refuse that disgusting community. I got no problems with kuffar minding their own business in their own homelands, I simply want none of those violent barbarians in my homeland, for they are a fucking threat to the future of my people.

And if push comes to shove, I got zero qualms about purging them out of this world. Ideally of course, their removal from here would be handled politically, with minimal violence, but if violence is needed to remove them, then so be it.

They do not belong here.

Seeing as you have no problem lumping all Muslim Arabs as one mass (not even considering that there are different Muslim communities that aren't Arab or that not all Arabs are Muslim), then there really is no difference between your speech and some religious nutjob who lumps all westerners as one hivemind.
>>
>>18158729
Kek
>>
>>18158729
Nice, but the fundemental error in your retarded "no u" bs is that I do not care about mudslimes if they are not within borders of my homeland.
They can be barbarian subhumans all they want in their shitholes. I do not give a single shit.

Whereas, they very evidently, do seek to dominate peoples of other cultures.
Also, nice going, blaming all westerners for the actions of murrica.

My people have done nothing to mudslime countries.

>Seeing as you have no problem lumping all Muslim Arabs as one mass (not even considering that there are different Muslim communities that aren't Arab or that not all Arabs are Muslim),
I do not care.
They are not Finns, they are not my kin, thus they do not belong in Finland.
This is the homeland of my people.
Non-Finns will never be part of my people, nor should they inhabit Finland.
>>
>>18158733
>Nice, but the fundemental error in your retarded "no u" bs is that I do not care about mudslimes if they are not within borders of my homeland.

They don't care about you either.

>They can be barbarian subhumans all they want in their shitholes. I do not give a single shit.
You care enough to continously post in this thread with flawed logic lel

>Whereas, they very evidently, do seek to dominate peoples of other cultures. Also, nice going, blaming all westerners for the actions of murrica.

Oh yeah it's not like Europe colonised any countries, who are still suffering from the consequences of said colonisation. Nope, let's just blame merica for everything. And you're using the same action, blaming something a few Moroccons, Syrians, and Iraqis have done onto 1 billion different people.

>My people have done nothing to mudslime countries.

Neither have the majority of Arabs/Muslims. Yet you're blaming what 1 billion people over a couple hundred? I can assure you that your own countrymen commit more crimes yet I doubt you'd care.

>I do not care.
>They are not Finns, they are not my kin, thus they do not belong in Finland.
>This is the homeland of my people.
>Non-Finns will never be part of my people, nor should they inhabit Finland.
Listen, let's just cut to the chase. You just don't want brown people in your country. There's a shitload of Arabs who are white passing, yet I doubt you'd care if they immigrated to your country. Seriously man, you're just embarrassing yourself here.
>>
File: finball.png (93KB, 466x626px) Image search: [Google]
finball.png
93KB, 466x626px
>>18158739
>They don't care about you either.
Seeing how shittons of them are flooding Europe, including my homeland, they evidently do care enough to come here and shit up our nations.

>You care enough to continously post in this thread with flawed logic lel
not an argument.

>Oh yeah it's not like Europe colonised any countries,
Yeah, including mine. We Finns were treated like shit by our Swedish masters, and proportionally more slaves were taken from Finland by Ruskies (1/4th of our population) than from entirety of africa.
Despite of that, we didn't turn into a nation filled with barbarian cultist that bomb innocent people.
Tough fucking shit.

>I can assure you that your own countrymen commit more crimes yet I doubt you'd care.
Proprotionally, the "refugees" commit a shitload of more crime than native Finns do. Especially heinous shit like rape.

>Listen, let's just cut to the chase. You just don't want brown people in your country. There's a shitload of Arabs who are white passing, yet I doubt you'd care if they immigrated to your country. Seriously man, you're just embarrassing yourself here.

Yes, and?
I do not want shitskins here.
Neither do I want millions of fucking Ruskies or French or Taiwanese.

Finland is the homeland of Finns. We should always remain the absolute and total majority here, and our culture should always be the dominant one within our ANCESTRAL HOMELAND.

Multiculturalism is cancer, and anyone pushing for it is either a foreign enemy trying to subvert our nation, or a fucking traitor that deserves a bullet to his/her head.
>>
>>18158743
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IIoGp4sRLS
>>
File: origins of the word racism.jpg (94KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
origins of the word racism.jpg
94KB, 656x960px
>>18158766
Protip, reading your opponent's words in a funny accent, is not an argument.

Anyways
>muh refugees fleeing war
A huge portion of the so called "refugees" are nothing more than economic migrants coming from all across the muslim world, not just from warzones. And they have made it very clear that they are not seeking anything but governmental benefits, given that they all try to get into nations that grant most of them, like Germany and Sweden.

>muh west is responsible for muslim nations being shitholes.
While partially indeed true, and I do not in any shape or form, defend american foreign policy. In fact, I absolutely detest it. However, that is still not an excuse for the absolute barbarism Islam regularly exhibits.

Your religion has been at war with Europe for over a thousand years, because your religion is that of conquering and subjugating other peoples. The history of the world did not start after the end of WW2, you muslims have been attacking Europeans since times immemorial. You faith is utterly abhorrent, and has no place in my homeland, for should it become dominant, it would eradicate all of our culture and traditions, and enslave us under your disgusting religion.

>citation needed
I do not expect you to understand Finnish, but here you go anyways.
https://www.suomenuutiset.fi/maahanmuuttajien-rikollisuustaso-kantavaestoa-korkeampi/

>muh racism is bad
Top kek. Racism is a word coined up by communists to shame europeans into silence.
I don't care if you call me a racist. I will always advocate for the interests of my own people, above others peoples.

As for your laughable tirade at the end, I never claimed that your ilk were trained to hate my people especially, or any of the ridiculous shit you spouted.
What I do care about, is the historical precedence your people have given on your treatment of other cultures. And it involves wholesale slaughter, slavery and general barbarism.
>>
>>18158787
So let me get this straight? You expect me to discuss this rationally with you as you consistently call me names, are generally disrespectful towards me without any reason to do so, and as you constantly assume my stance on things?

Let me make some things clear:
1) I have repeatedly mentioned in this thread (which you have failed to read) that I despise the toxic aspects of Arab Culture, something that you and I probably agree on and I consistently call out anyone in real life on it, regardless of the reaction I'd receive.
2) you keep saying 'your religion', 'you mudslime' - I was just raised in a Muslim household. While I was raised as a Muslim, it doesn't reflect my actual Religious beliefs, so you insulting me on basis of religion is invalid.
3) I actually enjoy those discussions as it provides me with a new perspective on controversial topics, something that I don't get here often. The only reason I'm impolite with you is because you're being an asshole.

1/2
>>
>A huge portion of the so called "refugees" are nothing more than economic migrants coming from all across the muslim world, not just from warzones. And they have made it very clear that they are not seeking anything but governmental benefits, given that they all try to get into nations that grant most of them, like Germany and Sweden.
And according to news articles, most of those 'economical migrants' (mostly iraqis) have left back to their home countries and that Finland had restricted immigration from countries that were relatively safe to return to. So most of the people entering your country are Syrian asylum seekers anyway.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-finland-refugees-asylum-seekers-afghanistan-somalia-iraq-safe-to-return-a7036501.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE

>While partially indeed true, and I do not in any shape or form, defend american foreign policy. In fact, I absolutely detest it. However, that is still not an excuse for the absolute barbarism Islam regularly exhibits.

There you go, we agree on something. Honestly while I disagree with many things Islam expects Muslims to do, I think you're confusing Arab Culture with it, which is different and as I stated earlier - it does need to change.

>Your religion has been at war with Europe for over a thousand years, because your religion is that of conquering and subjugating other peoples. The history of the world did not start after the end of WW2, you muslims have been attacking Europeans since times immemorial. You faith is utterly abhorrent, and has no place in my homeland, for should it become dominant, it would eradicate all of our culture and traditions, and enslave us under your disgusting religion.

Mate, you've heard of the Crusades right? People go to war over shitty reasons and excuse themselves with shitty reasons. Religion is just used as an excuse.
2/3
>>
>I do not expect you to understand Finnish, but here

In your own source in the first paragraph it states that
> Major causes are unemployment, lack of education and low income. a large proportion of young immigrant men also explain the differences in the rates of crime: regardless of the nationality of the young men are guilty of crimes, for example, more than women.

When these matters are taken into account, the native population and immigrant crime rates are evened out somewhat. And although the level of crimes differences in amounts as compared to the native population are large, the majority of immigrants is not guilty of an offense.

>Top kek. Racism is a word coined up by communists to shame europeans into silence.
>I don't care if you call me a racist. I will always advocate for the interests of my own people, above others peoples.
Advocating for the benefit of your people is not racism. Implying that Finnish people can only ever look a certain way, or act a certain way is racist.

3/4
>>
>As for your laughable tirade at the end, I never claimed that your ilk were trained to hate my people especially, or any of the ridiculous shit you spouted.

You might as well have considering you sound like some nut from /pol. Just listen to yourself. Is your culture really so weak that the 5.5 million can't hold their own traditions against the 20,000 who are going to integrate anyway? Jesus, whether the people want to or not, they have to do it. Im not telling you that your country has to treat immigrants with special kid gloves, in fact immigrants need to understand that whatever country they're moving to, they have to respect the traditions and culture in the same sense that if a foreigner visits their country, they must respect that country's culture. However with that being said, I do believe in freedom of religion, given that it does not harm someone else.

>What I do care about, is the historical precedence your people have given on your treatment of other cultures. And it involves wholesale slaughter, slavery and general barbarism.

Right, because no other world power has done that before kek

And done 4/4
>>
Maybe both you guys need to chill? Just a thought.
>>
>>18158859
I'm just throwing back whatever he's chucking, I'm all good here. I'm not the one who brought this up in an AMA thread.
>>
>Mate, you've heard of the Crusades right? People go to war over shitty reasons and excuse themselves with shitty reasons. Religion is just used as an excuse.

Nothing shitty about conquering most of the Christian world through terrorism and mass slaughter, right? It's only a problem when Christians fight back.

Only part of your e-diary I'm responding to.
>>
>>18158869
Cool. You alright?
>>
>>18158919
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>18158925
All good
>>
>Newfags falling for bait.
Same arab "girl" that was caught as a fat ginger in service.

gg
>>
>>18158952
/adv/ - bait and feminazis
>>
>>18158952
The fuck's a fat ginger in service?
>>
>>18158952
Believe what you want, I'm not posting a picture of my face here, I'm not an idiot.
>>
File: 1444248240276.jpg (151KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
1444248240276.jpg
151KB, 800x529px
>>18158952 is a successful b8post
>>
>>18158943
Alright as in u seem stressed tf out
>>
>>18156598
What is your opinion on the Israeli development of a ethnic type bio-weapon made possible by the full mapping of the human genome. Last I checked they had cracked the problem with the large similarity on mithocondrial level - basically this means they're 100% in the clear in regards to it only targeting ppl of ME type.
>>
>>18158954
/thread.
>>
>>18158998
Fun fact: this board was originally created as a desperate attempt to leech the relationshit/virginshit out of /r9k/.

/r9k/ was supposed to be /b/ without copypasta and mindless droning
>>
>>18158997
Well it doesn't exist but if it did, then it'd be an awful concept.
>>
>>18159002
No it wasnt. It was created explicitly to get alice off of /b/
>>
>>18159005
Oh it does .. trust me
>>
File: 4chan discussion.jpg (56KB, 435x427px) Image search: [Google]
4chan discussion.jpg
56KB, 435x427px
>>18158820
>So let me get this straight? You expect me to discuss this rationally with you as you consistently call me names, are generally disrespectful towards me without any reason to do so, and as you constantly assume my stance on things?
Par course of 4chan discourse.

>that I despise the toxic aspects of Arab Culture,
Islam is toxic in itself, arab "culture" simply makes it worse. Islam is a religion that venerates a pedophile warlord who sold and owned HUMAN BEINGS as slaves as the "perfect man".

> call out anyone in real life on it, regardless of the reaction I'd receive.
Well, that is very brave of you, given that in many muslim dominated countries, you'd be put to death for that.

> While I was raised as a Muslim, it doesn't reflect my actual Religious beliefs
Yet you keep defending Islam.

>The only reason I'm impolite with you is because you're being an asshole.
I do not care about "impoliteness". I care about argumentation.
>>
>>18159013

>>18158840

>And according to news articles, most of those 'economical migrants' (mostly iraqis) have left back to their home countries
Which is a good thing.
However, plenty have also stated that they have zero intentions to leave from Finland despite getting their asylum applications rejected, and scream oppression when our police forces seek to round them up and deport them.

>I think you're confusing Arab Culture with it,
They are quite tightly woven together, and even with zero arabian influence, Islam would still be cancerous.

>Mate, you've heard of the Crusades right?
Crusades were a REACTION to islamic aggression and conquest of Europe.
Fucking Muslims had already nearly conquered whole Spain and large swathes of the Balkans before the first crusade was launched.
War between Europe and Islam was started by Muslims, and far before the crusades.

And yes, religion is an excuse for abhorrent behavior. The problem is that Islam does not merely provide excuses. It fucking advocates the subjugation and enslavement of nonbelievers. Koran contains guidance on how to fucking divvy up conquered people as slaves.

> Major causes are unemployment, lack of education and low income.
And most of these migrants will NEVER be employed, because they are UNEMPLOYABLE, as they posses no marketable skills, nor do they even know our language.
The employment rate of these people is like 20% at best.
http://www.hs.fi/talous/art-2000005139833.html?share=45fe10da671deb873a010dcca51aec33
>>
>>18159016
>Advocating for the benefit of your people is not racism
According to modern leftists it is, but only if white people do it.

> Implying that Finnish people can only ever look a certain way, or act a certain way is racist.
Wrong. Being a Finn is an ETHNICITY. Finland is an ETHNOSTATE OF FINNS. An arab (for example) can never be a Finn, just like I can never be Japanese nor will my children be, even if I moved to japan tomorrow and had a punch of kids with a Japanese woman, they would at best be half japanese.
So saying that Finnish people can only ever look a certain way, (that way being Finnish) is merely stating that I want to preserve the existence of my own people. As for actions and behavior, there are actions that actively endanger your own tribe, which I view as treasonous, and warranting of death.
Such behavior should not be tolerated, just like we do not tolerate thieves, murderers or rapists. Traitors are if anything, worse than the former.

> Is your culture really so weak that the 5.5 million can't hold their own traditions against the 20,000 who are going to integrate anyway?
First off, it is only 20,000 currently. If this shit keeps up, the numbers will grow and grow until we lose our demographic and cultural status in our own homeland, like it is rapidly happening to the Swedes and Germans. I'd rather snip this problem before the only way to retain our demographic majority and cultural dominance is literally genociding all non Finns living in Finland.

Also, integration is a myth. Muslims do not seek to integrate in any way. They form their own communities rather than interact with the "unbelievers".

>Right, because no other world power has done that before kek
Nobody made such a claim.
I simply would rather not see my people be visited such a fate YET AGAIN, given that we were under the fucking boots of Swedes and Ruskies for over 800 years. A parallel muslim society forming in Finland directly endangers the future of my people.
>>
>arguing with a bigot
>expecting them to change their mind

their belief system is based on their feelings. everything they say and every argument they put forward is just a rationalization of those feelings. that's why their arguments are so often contradictory, they're pretty much made up on the spot to justify their feels.

you can never overcome cognitive dissonance with logical arguments.

feels > logic
>>
>>18159037
The lack of self awareness is outstanding.
OP, when are you leaving M.E? What will you do? What do you want to do, really?
>>
>>18159016
Not her but.

No, large swathes of the Balkans were not in fact conquered when the crusades were launched. Not was it a war between Europe and Islam. There was no concept of Europe as a nation, union or banner to gather on. There was however Rome.

Allow me to reck your asshole (I'm Catholic btw).

First, Iberia.
Iberia was indeed conquered but it was long before the crusades and there was a continuous resistance that nobody calls a crusade but instead call a reconquista, a reconquest. It happened to be successful during the crusades and encouraged by the same people that were either leading, promoting or actively participating in said crusades, but the iberians did their own thing.

Now the core, the middle east.
The crusades began in 1096 roughly one year after the emperor of the eastern roman empire, Alexios Komnenus, asked the pope for military aid against a new threat, the seljuks turks.

This should already tell you why you're wrong: eastern Roman empire. Byzantium had the balkans well secured after Vasil the Bulgar slayer as it did Greece and Anatolia plus a few strips down the coast. I don't know why you fucking westerners like to think it was down to Italy, France and Germany (which were considered barbarians at the time). Not only that but it wasn't the arabs that were giving Alexios problems
>>
>>18159040
I'm hoping to leave in 3 years after I finish my degree. I'm not quite sure where I'm planning to work quite yet, just not the M.E for sure.
>>
File: 7JKp6rB.jpg (212KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7JKp6rB.jpg
212KB, 900x1200px
>>18159046
What's your degree in?
How's uni culture there? Do you live on res? Are there parties?

Also, is your family affluent?
>>
>>18159049
Dental. Uni culture is crap, the rules they put you through as a woman is ridiculous, and no parties on campus.
>>
>>18159016
The arabs did indeed conquer Roman territory and were indeed intruders in the land, they did take land that Alexios could easily claim as Roman clay, and emperors surely did claim it, but that was literal centuries before the crusades. The arab expansion had long since stopped, there was ridiculous infighting and they had grown complacent and effeminate. Most of the arab world encourage tourism, education, free thought, science, maths, philosophy and some particular emirs quite fancied the greeks. The reason this is important is because one of the main reasons for the crusades was the stopping of pilgrims reaching Jerusalem. The plight of travelers to the holy land and the promise of milk and honey once these evil muslims are stopped from harming pilgrims but it wasn't the fucking arabs doing it it was the new arrivals, the seljuk turks, the fukken cunts that converted to islam and swept through the arab world like a migratory cockroach invasion. They are the ones who took over pilgrimage sites and just looted them and the travellers. They're the cunts who pushed into Anatolia and they're the cunts who were giving the greeks (east romans) a hard time. They're the fucking reason why Alexios called for help from the catholic pope in the first place. Not arabs, turks.

And the reason for the subsequent cruelty of the crusades that naturally comes with wars wasn't some ridiculous cause like returning lost land to Europe (the fuck was europe then?) or even to Rome (the fuck this is dark age medieval europe, the fuck u talking) or some absolutely insane belief of ethno-nation loyalty. Nope. It was second, third or twice removed sons and cousins with no land looking for milk and honey in a land that grew effeminate. It was barbarous knights and greedy dukes and later righteous kings in search for fame and glory.

That's it. Fuck your retarded modern view of it.
>>
File: 404bcd7e18f44d829508b2823dce02bc.jpg (87KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
404bcd7e18f44d829508b2823dce02bc.jpg
87KB, 1080x1080px
>>18159058
Sick dodge of the finance question.
Do you have friends who you can let your guard down around or is it 100% paranoia 100% of the time?
>>
>>18159078
I'm 100% paranoid. I can never let down my guard.
>>
File: That gay shit.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
That gay shit.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>18159088
How do you stay sane? Friends online? Hobbies?
Super close family?
>>
>>18159016
Also, just a fun addition. When you fucking westerners came to our glorious balkans for the first crusades you were seen as a mob of barbaric thieving poor begging fuckwit peasants. Look up the "people's crusade" which was made of the tens of thousands of people that were moved by the pope's speech (spread across europe by some lads) that decided to go ahead and charge into Jerusalem thinking the muslims would just surrender on sight of God's army.

Not only did they get immediately slaughtered but the women and children (yes children, whole families had moved to go to the land of milk and honey) were quickly enslaved. But before even reaching the muslims they had killed and plundered all throughout eastern europe and the balkans. They conquered cities, burned farms, raped, killed, stole and were overall very poor immigrants to have in your country. So where the fuck are you getting this ridiculous romantic idea that the west was always ENLIGHTENED AS FUCK bruh?
>>
>>18159097
Does she seem sane?
>>
>>18159097
I'm not sane. I talk to people online but we tend to avoid RL issues. It's only recently I'm trying to drown myself in hobbies.
>>
File: 19456.jpg (27KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
19456.jpg
27KB, 700x437px
>>18159169
I feel that. I'm the same way, but I have actual people to talk to irl so it's whatever.
Have you tried video games? :^)

Also why 4chan of all places? How'd you find this place?
>>
>>18159190
I do play video games but being on the computer all the time isn't good for your health.

I'm actually newfag. Known about 4chan for years, but started going on it a while back.

I like the limited anonymity.
>>
>>18159106
>>18159062
>>18159041

You are completely strawmanning my views on crusades.
I am under no illusion that the crusaders were some enlightened people who dindu nuthing wrong.
I am merely stating how the crusades were in many ways, a reaction to islamic aggression towards the christians of Europe.

I got no real love towards christianity either, given that my people were converted to that desert religion under the pain of death, when the Swedes enacted their "great northern crusade", but if given a choice, I'll take christianity over islam any day of the week.
>>
>>18159257
I wasn't strawmanning shit you cock sucker I beheaded every single one of your arguments on the crusades, none were spared. SUCK MY DICK, GOD WILLS IT
>>
>>18159275
The only thing you countered was my claim of balkans being under islamic rule, which I admit was a mistake on my part, as that happened later, with the rise of the ottoman empire.

Besides, I only mentioned Crusades in like 3 fucking sentences. Crusades were not a major part of my overall argumentation.
>>
>>18159281
Yeah but I don't give a fuck about what ever you guys were arguing about didn't read it. Don't fuck with muh crusades son.
>>
>>18159290
Top kek
>>
>>18159290
Well, I'm no expert on the subject, I simply know that "muh crusades" is no excuse for the atrocities committed in the name of Islam.
>>
File: 7FCnho1.jpg (45KB, 499x615px) Image search: [Google]
7FCnho1.jpg
45KB, 499x615px
>>18159200
checked

What do you play?
Yeah I enjoy the fact that people are judged based on what they say rather than who they are. Although this thread isn't a good example of that.

Going to the gym helps me stay fit. Getting some decent gains. What do you do to stay active?
>>
>>18158997

sweet concept though. as an arab i really im looking forward to such advanced tech. i dont think israel is gonna use it, but will threaten to use it like we do with nukes.

As for op, wanna hook up? lol
>>
>>18159391
SR2 and sunless sea at the moment.

I swim.
>>
>>18159423
Ethnic cleansing isn't a sweet concept. With that technology, you could use it to cure cancer or some shit, but instead you use it to murder people who don't have the same type of blood as you.

And no.
>>
>>18159430
(Different poster) I'm just as anti-shylock as the average internet user, but if jizzrael is developing the ultimate weapon to defend themselves then maybe their 20ish surrounding countries should stop screaming for their total destruction so much.
>>
>>18159391
Thanks for sharing that image, I lost it in a fucktacular hard drive mistake about two years ago.
>>
>>18159423
If cornered they will. Cleaner than the nuclear option except for a short period of stink and what Star Trek depicts come true as well
>>
>>18159443
There's a difference between defending yourself and fullscale genocide of an ethnicity.
>>
>>18159463
Not if survival dictates total annihilation of the opposition, which in Israel's case basically is what it boils down to
>>
File: [CRACK].png (594KB, 830x546px) Image search: [Google]
[CRACK].png
594KB, 830x546px
Will you make another thread?
I might make one for me being a black guy. Although it'll just be jokes about dindus or something.
>>
>>18159591
Three goy shekels have been deposited on your account
>>
>>18159621
Cheapskate
>>
>>18159618
I actually would like to see Ask A Black Man Anything. It'd be fucking hilarious and not as attention grabbing as the Arab 'girl'.

TL:DR, go for it!
>>
>>18159811
It should be a panel show. One from the hood, one from rural country, and one campus conservative who is sick of PCfags' shit. That panel is too good for this board though. This place honestly doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>18159815
that's right, the only place worthy of it here is /b/
>>
>>18158787
>Parroting Neo-Nazi urban legends
Richard Pratt used the word about a decade before Trotsky supposedly invented the word. The rest of the meme is run-of-the-mill paranoid anti-Semitism. What does this really basic factual error say about your ability to critically evaluate claims and have informed opinions?
>>
>>18156598
Why do people still think things like morality are dependant on some divine command theory?

Did you not go to college or did you go to a fake one?
>>
>>18159618
Do it. If you want more shitposting, try /b/. If you want serious answers, stick to /adv/

>>18160471
Because people are stupid/secretly sociopaths.

I'm still in college.
>>
OP still here?
>>
>>18161650
Yup.
>>
>>18159618
I get it. He's listening to chocolate, which is what we'd all be doing if you made a thread. Hope you don't get [TRIGGERED]. I don't mean to offend.
>>
>>18161950
Wow Howard Rake, you are very clever to have gotten that joke.
>>
>>18161958
Thank you. Unless that's irony, in that case I think I just got my daily dose.
>>
>>18161909
Still looking for trans work?
>>
>>18162179
Idk. Why are you asking?
>>
>>18159430
>instead you use it to murder people who don't have the same type of blood as you.
Makes for a good ace in the hole.

Only one race of people still has elected officials talking about how the holocaust never happened, but it should have happened, and that Israel will die in a nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>18162234
Mate, I'm telling you this as an Arab.

Arabs talk a lot of shit but never pull through. For some reason they think that we're some sort of powerhouse that can take anyone on.
>>
File: moep.jpg (60KB, 634x493px) Image search: [Google]
moep.jpg
60KB, 634x493px
How fuked are you in your country? Do men look down on you/woman? How was your education? Would you like to move to the west someday? Why or why not? What are the upsides on being muslim? Are you willing to marry a not muslim? How often do you hear bombs out there. Have a nice day :)
>>
>>18162269
>Arabs talk a lot of shit but never pull through.
Well duh. We can look at any war Israel has been in, and glance at their respective strengths and casualties.

That does not mean you should ignore threats of a nuclear genocide. Having such a virus on a dead man's switch is a good way to make them think twice should they ever acquire the means, since their willingness to use such methods isn't really what we're questioning.
>>
>>18156598 are you ever at all afraid that you'll be beaten when you go out in public?. and why is it that you find all whites to be evil when most kiss your ass and religion?
>>
>>18162278
Men and women look down on me because I don't act like a "proper" woman and don't follow some expected social rules.

Living in a Muslim household is exhausting, and it sucks because when you challenge a rule, you get told not to question it. Relatives guilt me a lot as well. Of course I'll move to the west. I don't care about religion.

Where I currently live, there are no bombings.

>>18162293
I would agree with you but no Arab country has nuclear weapons. All talk.
>>
>>18162302
Why would I be beaten in public? And I don't think white people are evil. That's a stupid generalisation.

As for kissing ass, honestly you get extremism on both ends (extreme hate or extreme love) so I have nothing to add to this.
>>
If I'm trying to fuck Arab girls what would be seen as weakness or offensive in their eyes? I'm talking about ones that moved from Arabic countries to the USA, or university girls, or older high school girls etc.
>>
>>18162316
>I would agree with you but no Arab country has nuclear weapons. All talk.
Incompetence is not an excuse for intent.
>>
>>18162325
A common theme here is that Arab women like 'masculine' men. Men that have an opinion, independent, etc. However, those are Arab women who tend to lean conservative.

In my case, I don't like it when men aren't confident in themselves, and I don't like it when men tell me what to do (without me asking for advice). It just reminds me of the dumb rules I'm trying to escape from.

Basically Arab women who are liberal tend to act like white girls, while conservative Arab girls go for stereotypical men.

Not sure if this helped you.
>>
>>18162332
If a child who lives with their mom (their dad ran out on them years back) tries to threaten someone by telling them that their long gone father was totally going to beat them up, is that person going to take the 'threat' seriously?
>>
>>18162214
Got some
>>
>>18162338
This runs on the assumption that arabs are mentally children. Are they? They do suffer from generations of incest I suppose. Maybe it would be for the best if they were purged.

Otherwise the men driving the tanks and holding the guns are adults, and should be taken at face value. If I make threats to kill someone, the police are going to arrest me.
>>
>>18162343
Business? Also not sure that's a good idea considering our last conversation.
>>
>>18162320 um, because it happens pretty fuckin often. don't play stupid and pretend you don't know what I'm asking.
>>
>>18162334
No this definitely helps. For example a hijab wearing semi-conservative girl in my class invited me to her dorm. She typically wore hoodies, jeans, rarely showing skin.

She tells me were going to play a drinking game at 1pm in the afternoon. Three shots of tequila and a fireball later, my entire fist is up her ass. Literally.

So I think I'll continue being assertive with her.
>>
>>18162344
Very mature. I can tell you put a lot of insight into this post.

And yes, talking a lot of shit is a childish trait.
>>
>>18162355
>1pm in the afternoon
Rip meant to say 1 in the afternoon.
>>
>>18162354
No, it does not. Either be clear in your question or GTFO.

>>18162355
Glad I was of assistance.
>>
>>18159062
>Most of the arab world encourage tourism, education, free thought, science.....

>record needle scratches off the record track.

Ah yes, of course, the Muslim age old quest for freedom of thought. Who the fuck taught you something so contradictory and backwards?
>>
>>18162362 how about kys since everyone hates you, and you can't understand a basic question?.
>>
>>18162369

>assumes I care what strangers think of me
You're the one who can't accept my answer, and refuse to specify anything.

Pls do us all a favor and fuck yourself with a cactus
>>
I was living/working in Dubai for a while and trying to date Arab girls was very hard. So many pretty women though.
>>
>>18156598
Are you one of those super pretty arab girls who still wear a hijab but make it work with real clothes or are you super traditional?
>>
>>18162385
The thing about dating Arab girls is that you're basically gonna either be super secretive about it, or you end up dating the entire family.

>>18162402
I wear a hijab but I sure as hell wouldn't call myself conservative. I wear normal clothes usually colorful stuff.
>>
File: 1489537498090.jpg (79KB, 580x557px) Image search: [Google]
1489537498090.jpg
79KB, 580x557px
>>18162371
>You're the one who can't accept my answer, and refuse to specify anything.

what answer? and what is there to specify? I didn't assume that you care about what strangers think of you, that's why you're on fucking 4chan. if you're going to be open to questions, expect others to ask you anything.
>>
>>18162351
Yes, I have about 2 hours or so
>>
>>18162422
You asked if I was afraid of getting beaten in public, I said no, then you instituted that I was lying because I apparently know what you're talking about.

Please do tell me why I need to be afraid of being publicly beaten?

I am open to questions but don't be retarded.
>>
>>18162436
I'm not sure. Besides I have exams coming up.
>>
>>18162421
Yeah I'm an American with very little idea of how to go about dating an Arab girl. I was never sure if going up and talking at a bookstore or the market would be offensive since I was some random dude. Dubai is a city of expats but I always felt people giving me stares whenever I rode the metro or walked around the malls.

Would you ever consider dating an American? Also, how would you react to a bearded, mostly white looking, guy "hitting" on you in public.
>>
>>18162440
>>18162320

you didn't say no, you asked why you get beaten.
>>
>>18162444
Damn, well alright I'll find someone else. Cheers and good luck
>>
>>18162448
It does depend on the setting. While Dubai is a more open country, you've got to be careful who you try flirting with. Avoid locals (basically don't try for girls in abayas) or anyone who looks conservative.

Try for more casual conversation with subtle flirting. If girl looks uncomfortable then back up and just apologise (just as a warning) and try someone else.

Arabs like to stare at foreigners a lot.

I personally wouldn't mind if Americans or whomever flirted with me if it came off as charming. I like having conversations with strangers from different cultures/countries, but again it depends on the setting. If I'm with specific people, I have to react differently.
>>
>>18162448
On the dating thing - it's complicated. I've never dated anyone before and I look for long term stuff. I'd also have to be a bit secretive because my family would never approve of it. But I personally wouldn't care about country when it comes to dating.

>>18162460
Well then my answer is no. There you go.

>>18162472
Really do apologise, but it's just weird right now.
>>
>>18162448
no girl will like you with your current mindset
>>
>>18162480
Interesting, thanks! I could never make it feel genuine when I would try just because I had this paranoia somebody would go off on me, whether it's the girl, a stranger or someone she knows. It's funny because I have always felt I have heaps of confidence when talking to random women but in Dubai I felt like a bumbling idiot with Arab women. Is an abaya the whole body cover thing? I avoided women dressed like that because I heard that means they're taken? I was there during Ramadan too so the stares seemed to be extra on me when I was exploring the city in the evenings.

It's nice to hear you'd be open to talking/flirting with an American or whoever, makes the stigma of everyone hating USA seem a little less true.
>>
>>18162494
What? I'm just expressing thoughts I had that I've never really got to explain since living there.

>>18162490
I see. It's cool to hear about different cultures and how things as basic as dating is different everywhere.
>>
File: 1489544959278.jpg (115KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489544959278.jpg
115KB, 750x537px
>>18162490 I know, it was a pretty tough question to answer but you did just fine. also, this thread isn't about seeking advice, tits or gtfo.
>>
>>18162507
I understand why you might think that, media kind of blows things out of proportion, but you'll be fine as long as you back off when it's clear that your advances are unwelcome.

Abayas are just this cultural black cloak (sometimes patterned) that women wear (think Saudi Arabia but without niqabs/burkas).

Oh man, Ramadan is the worst timing for you. Even the non-religious girls attempt to be religious during this month (the Muslim ones obviously).
>>
>>18162520
>this thread isn't about seeking advice
This.
Kill yourself, fucking terrorist whore.
>>
have you ever been hit on by a girl? there are a lot of homophobic laws in the ME so I thought it'd be unlikely, but as bi gril I'm curious. I've seen really beautiful women in hijab but wasn't sure if they'd think I'm weird for complimenting their scarves or flirting, I'm taken now so idc but back when I wasn't
>>
>>18162523
Ah, so it's just a basic thing Muslim women wear. I had no clue and my buddy from Malaysia that was there with me (he's Muslim) didn't really explain it correctly but it could've been a language barrier. Ramadan was fun, though, and having dinner with groups of people after the prayer was really cool to experience, probably something I'll never experience again unless I head back to Dubai or Abu Dhabi. That month of Ramadan, I did notice a lot more women in abayas or the full on face cover garbs. Thanks for the answers and advice, if you've got any American questions, I'd be happy to answer.
>>
>>18162494
>mindset of blowing everything up
>lives a restrictive life of only religion and an approved diet

good luck finding a date, batman.
>>
>>18162545
Actually it's sort of an open secret. They do exist. Usually they try to look as masculine as they can. They actually have rules in the girls gym here where you can't look too masculine. I personally haven't been hit on by a girl.

>>18162546
Yup not even all Muslims wear it, usually gulf countries. Saudi Arabia is the only one that enforces it as mandatory though. Thanks for the offer!
>>
>>18162559
I'm bored so I'll just ask random questions if that's cool? As a woman in the Middle East, are there things you can't experience there that you'd like to experience? Obviously, for religious reasons you can't drink alcohol but have you ever been curious as to what it would be like?
>>
Wife me?

-Sexually repressed Muslim in California
>>
>>18162567
That's what this thread is for, so sure.

I'll be honest, most of the things that I don't do, I don't reason it through my religion. I don't even know if you can call me a Muslim at this point. I'm more agnostic. I'm actually limited by stigma and rules.

Of course there are things I'd like to try but alcohol isn't one of them. I feel like I'd lose control of myself and being as paranoid as I am, I don't think I'd like that. I'm already social enough.

I've always wanted to try having a relationship. Go out on dates, and all that.

There's other small things but like more or less it's stigma and not wanting to ruin family's reputation that stops me.
>>
>>18162572
Marrying someone for sex is a terrible idea. It's the reason why some people here marry young and quickly then end up miserable later.
>>
>>18162578
Dang, that's pretty admirable to not do things out of respect for your family. It's interesting to think about alcohol that way, I drink it while I socialize but I really don't need to do it to interact with friends, it's just a cultural norm for a lot of people here I suppose. Relationships can be a beautiful thing and I honestly hope you get to experience all of the ups and downs that come along with those in the purest form without cultural stigma.

What countries would you like to travel to? And would you wear your hijab outside of your country if you were to travel on your own?
>>
>>18162572

>Sexually repressed Muslim in California
How the fuck is that even possible?

/pol/ here. I thought those commiefornians loved sucking your dicks, and even if they don't, they won't exactly try to stop you if you force someone to.
>>
>>18162598
I get bitter about it from time to time though. I give up a lot and it's depressing. I've made it very clear to them that I don't actually accept any of those rules because I think they're (the rules) trash, but they don't want to feel ostracised out of their community.

I think that's the nice thing about relationships. They help you mature and grow up in different ways that friendships can't. You're also trusting someone in a more intimate sense, but maybe that's just my warped idea of how relationships are since I've never been in one. I don't think the cultural stigma will ever go away unless I go somewhere else and away from family.

I want to travel the world. I've already been to many places but it's never enough for me. I don't think I have the option of removing the hijab. Too many consequences as of the moment.
>>
>>18162615
Nah, I think you've got a pretty good grasp on what relationships can be. From my experience I've learned what works and what doesn't when it comes to being with a person and a lot of that translates over to non romantic relationships. Some people even discover themselves when being with a person that brings out the best in them and that can be an enlightening thing when you're unsure of yourself. They always say the people around you help shape who you are and I'd argue that the people you date play an even bigger role in that as you age.

I only asked about the hijab thing because if you're in like Europe and nobody knows you're usually wearing a hijab then who would you offend by having it off? This is all assuming you're traveling alone.
>>
>>18162615
>I want to travel the world

How about France, Germany or Belgium?:)
>>
>>18162674
Yeah? Most of what I know is from listening to other people talk about their relationships or media heh.

Oh, well see the thing is - if someone asks for pictures, it's hard to cover up, and my passport has my picture with a hijab so like it would be hard anyway. It's not a big deal to me either way whether it's off or on at the moment.

>>18162676
I don't think France or Germany at the moment would be a great idea. Although I'd like to visit Germany one day. I don't know much about Belgium.
>>
>>18162676
we dont need more snackbars in europe
>>
>>18162692
You'll get there someday.

I wasn't sure if it was a big deal or not to you or if it would feel freeing not to feel obligated to cover up but seeing as how it doesn't bother you either way then I guess it doesn't matter.

Forget EU, travel to the good ol' USA USA USA.
>>
>>18162707
It's on the bucket list. Not sure which state to go visit. If it was up to me, I'd go on a road trip to like a few states. Who knows. I might even end up working there at some point.
>>
>>18162707 no, keep your ass in the middle east you fucking disgusting subhuman. I hope you get killed in a random terrorist attack.
>>
>>18162928
So tough when you're hidden behind a screen. I'm shaking.
>>
>>18162916
I'm a Californian native so I'm biased when I say make sure you come here. Road trips here are really fun, definitely try going through Route 66 one day and stop off at all the landmarks.
>>
>>18162916
Make sure to include national parks in that visit! Washington state has some of the best ones.
>>
>>18162960
Why california specifically though? What makes it different from all the other states?
>>
File: 1489426410405.jpg (72KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
1489426410405.jpg
72KB, 400x624px
>>18162936 lol so my opinion is now considered tough? you're afraid of everything.
>>
>>18163056
It's got a broad range of scenery from the oceans, to the mountains to the red woods and deserts. Plus, Mexican food is amazing and the weather is generally perfect at all times.

Other states are nice but California alone can give you so much to explore. Not to mention how culturally diverse it is.
>>
>>18163121
I'll keep it in mind, thanks
>>
File: 575634.png (291KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
575634.png
291KB, 400x400px
I wanna make another black guy thread but I feel I've overstated my welcome.
>>
>>18163266
Do it. At least they won't ask you to show your tits
>>
>>18163339 it's only the rules, newfag. get used to it.
>>
>>18163352
But what if I'm a girl with no titties? What happens then
>>
>>18163339
>>18163364

yee
>>
File: 1488916186864.png (417KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488916186864.png
417KB, 546x700px
>>18163357
>a girl with no titties on 4chan

completely unheard of and frankly you have no other reason to be here other than to shit post and spew your feminine crap. There's a place for that.
>>
File: 2016-03-07.png (636KB, 871x577px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-07.png
636KB, 871x577px
>>18163369
Thread got 404'd after a few seconds of being up. It happens, I guess.

Have you driven a car before, OP?
>>
>>18163418
Twice in a desert at 20km/hr when I was 14.
>>
>>18156857
>getting into a car with a car
I heard you like cars, so we put a car in your car
>>
>>18163446
Im fucking ded
>>
>>18163430
Oh shit. That's pretty cool.

Out of curiosity, is the desert cool? I find the idea of nothingness as far as the eye can see interesting as a person who grew up in the inner city.
>>
>>18163454
I don't actually live in a desert, but there are areas you can go to. I don't really like them though, sand gets stuck in your shoes, and eyes and all that. But It's nice to have a desert bbq with friends (on non-windy days), because it gets pretty cold at night
>>
a9lek men wen?

lesh 3amel 7alak benet?
>>
>>18163485
Ana falestiniya.

Le2ne bent, inta ma sme3t el voicenote ele 7atet bel thread?
>>
>>18163491
aah ok, hasa shoft ha

walek meskeeneh oo habla, shoo jaybek hon...
>>
>>18163506
Lesh habal? Ana mesh bent ze3'era. Ma3 t3melish 7alak k2nak batal wa big boy 3ashan betroo7 3la 4chan kek
>>
>>18163454
>is the desert cool?

what the fuck is wrong with you?.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 310x163px
>>18163454 yes.
>>
>>18163506
peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi solo
>>
>>18163511
wallahi mesh shaghlet big boy, sheklek inti la2alla msadga 7alek.

bas eshi ghareeb, bas el banat el 3arab el weebs mentak emhom, fa ma bastab3ed
>>
File: sand.jpg (239KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sand.jpg
239KB, 1280x720px
>>18163471
>>
>>18156924
as a german, what a bs video, mixing up migrants and refugees, two totally different things( people without visa or refugee status are not allowed to stay, refugees get transported back, when their home contry is safe again). not differentiating between people coming to europe and people coming to germany etc. Stopped watching when frontex guy quoted more than 1mio might coem to europe, and the vdeo producer inflates that number to 1.3mio 20-34yos per year coming to germany, a number that is very far away from reality.

real numbers, all ages, coming to germany:
2015: 820k
2016: 300k
2017: 13k in january which means around 150k per year.

that is less than what this guy projected per year. not mentioned are, that around 50k people without refugee status where already relocated back home.
>>
>>18158196
>Give me something to draw real quick.

draw muhammed holding hands with jesus
>>
>>18158196
Draw a man holding a sword, wearing a cape, standing on a cliff, looking at a giant.
>>
>>18158997
I am really asking mself, when some Racist gonna learn about CRISPR and starts using it to wipe out all negros within 2-4 generations
>>
File: 1488658989789.jpg (85KB, 314x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488658989789.jpg
85KB, 314x1024px
What would be the best ME country to visit that's
A. Safe
and
B. Easy to navigate while not knowing Arabic/Farsi
>>
>>18163702
Israel

Not the Arab though
>>
>>18163626
>>18163646
I'll draw later.

>>18163702
Qatar, UAE, Bahrain are safe and are language friendly. Lebanon as well but depends on region you visit.
>>
>>18163702
I suggest going to Dubai and driving through the UAE to the gulf of Oman and seeing snoopy island. It gives you a nice contrast of huge future cities and smaller, older ME towns plus the island is off the coast of a small little stretch of beach where you can rent snorkel gear and see the beautiful reefs with so many different fishes.
>>
Well, since some asshole deleted the black guy thread, yet kept THIS thread up...
Ask a White Chicano anything!
>>
Back to >>>/soc/ you mudshit
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.