[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop caring what other people think? I care way too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1488728256389.jpg (32KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488728256389.jpg
32KB, 287x480px
How can I stop caring what other people think?

I care way too much. When nobody laughs at my jokes or like others more than me, I get really upset because I don't feel worthy of anything, and that I'm a piece of shit.

I'm a people-pleaser, and it's getting really bad because I base my self-worth on it.

How can I stop caring about what other people think and just be me?
>>
>>18156461
Read The Fountainhead, The Prince, and Discourse on Method.

Watch The Good the Bad and the Ugly, The Duellists, Youth, Swiss Army Man, Somewhere, and Last of the Mohicans,

Listen to Doug Stanhope, Waylon Jennings, 2pac, and Merle Haggard.
>>
>>18156466
Also watch Thank You for Smoking, Up In The Air, and The Accidental Tourist.
>>
>>18156466
>>18156473
How would those things help me exactly?
>>
>>18156494
Huh, how would philosophy, novels, music, and films with heavily individualistic themes help someone to be more individualiatic?

The point of art like that is to express ones learned wisdom. I'm giving you coursework on individualism so that you may learn to adopt that as part of your personal philosophy.
>>
>>18156494
Add Porco Rosso to that list of films
>>
>>18156503
Alright, that makes more sense with context. Thanks.
>>
>>18156549
Read The Fountainhead first. The Prince and Discourse on Method are more difficult reads.

Watch Swiss Army Man first.

Best Waylon Jennings album is Lonesome Onry and Mean. Best 2pac to start with is Me Against the World.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.