[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fucked up, i cheated on him and i still love him so much i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 12574534234.jpg (87KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
12574534234.jpg
87KB, 601x601px
i fucked up, i cheated on him and i still love him so much i don't know what to do i don't know how to tell him i don't want to lose him. he broke up with me and i tried to move on but we got back together. i was so mad at him that i didn't care, i wasn't even thinking about him at the moment. please help i cant live with myself i hate myself for this i fucked up i am terrible person i don't want to lose him
>>
i want forgiveness but i cant even forgive, respect or look at myself. im so fucking stupid and i feel like a mistake. i cant live with myself
>>
>>18156421
>i cant even forgive
*myself
>>
>>18156413
How fucking hard is it to refrain from fucking other people?

I mean honestly?
>>
>>18156413
dumb roastie
>>
>>18156430
i thought i was just going over to his house to talk. i have no one to talk to and he was always a good listener in the past, he kissed me in the middle of talking and one thing led to another. i kept backing away and then one thing led to another. i hated every second, i dont know why i kept going im so stupid and i hate myself for it. i was emotionally fucked at the time since he broke up with me 4 days before but i was still madly in love with him and talking to him. i regret it so much and the guilt is eating me away every night because i know he is going to find out sooner or later. i don't know what to do and i hate myself for it i dont know what i was thinking in the moment
>>
>>18156413
Why'd you fuck the other guy?

Just curious, the same happened to me in a deeply committed marriage
>>
>>18156440
Fucking lmao

You knew what you were doing otherwise you would have talked in a public setting.

Chicks suffer from so much cognitive dissonance it's crazy.

Read some philosophy homegirl, it sounds like your subconscious and consious minds are in disconnect. Your subconscious wanted to get fucked and you let it control you while rationalizing with your consious mind.

Know thyself homegirl.
>>
>>18156440
Learn how to scream rape, or learn how to dump losers. Choose your pill before you go crazy.
>>
>>18156444
i didnt fuck him i just gave him a blowjob and he ate me out
he forced my head down, i didn't want to but i didn't say no or turn him down

i thought i was just going to him to talk, thats all i wanted to do was have someone to talk to
>>
>>18156453
lmao

Get therepy. You know yourself so little it's a joke. Why don't you take a one year break from relationships and find out who you are. Spend some time reading and writing and exercising.
>>
>>18156453
Same with my ex, I believed her. But were you willing to trade sex for therapy? I don't wanna be rude but that's what it boils down to - - people get bored or trampled over (in their perception) and look for a new non-judge mental outlet. Hookers and lonely/horny guys make great therapists
>>
>>18156465
the guy was someone i had a fling with years ago, i always considered him a good listener. i was just talking to him randomly and he started kissing me. i didn't want sex at all but i don't know how to say no. ive always been easy and i hate myself
>>
>>18156477
Go to therepy, you child.
>>
>>18156480
im a broke college girl i cant afford that. i want to go but i cant afford, i can only talk to the people at my church
>>
>>18156477
I can only say to you that being adult is about making choices and dealing with consequences.

You chose poorly. You will get new bf. Dont be sad, hopefully next time you will be more clever. Cheer up femanon. At least you didnt end up as single mother.
>>
>>18156484
If you're on your parents insurance then you can. If you're under 26 it's easy. Ask your school counselors for references.

Take paych and philosophy while you're at it.
>>
>the state of women
>>
b8 post

If it's legit though, rot in hell roastie slut
>>
>>18156484
Church talk is great, no worse than therapy really. Get a sense of community and avoid anyone who you want to, religions all about being the friend of the friendless. Find lady friends, don't sexually starve yourself OR mislead men. If you REALLY hate sex, here's a tip: Any man who gets you alone and listens to your shit past sundown is expecting to get laid eventually, and though his intentions might be gross or beautiful, it's something you cant escape.
>>
>>18156413
Cute how women lie to themselves.

"I simply went over to his private apartment at night, braless, in my tight yoga pants, to talk because he's always been such a good listener"

You're a tramp and you should feel bad. Be sure to tell him as soon as possible so he can block you out of his life already. You aren't even telling us WHY you broke up for a few days. I would assume it was probably because you have a history of being a flirty whore and he didn't want to deal with an unfaithful tramp. I would assume the break up was something you caused and then you talked him into taking you back. You're so stupid and fucked up that you probably initiated the break up just so you could have a few free days to fuck the other guy. You did it and you're too stupid to even understand that you did it. Or maybe you understand but you learned this defense mechanism to cope with the fact that you're are a useless tramp, so that you can still live with yourself.

You're a leech OP. A blood sucking parasite. If this is how you treat the ones you love then certainly have an interesting way of expressing it. Shame on you. You're a rotten person deep to your very foundation. What gets me is your incessant lying that you perform on yourself. You aren't even living in reality. Its as if you're here, but you arent here at the same time. Its quite pathetic... "I only went over talk" yeah sure you did. If by talk you mean fuck every hole then okay.

You cant even be honest with yourself. i dont think you're going to come clean. That's a shame. I wish him the best in life. As soon as he can get away from you, roasite bitch, the better.
>>
>>18156514
Common in the first sentence she says she is sorry and you call her parasite.

Sometimes you have to comfort other even when you are apparently negatively biased towards woman.
>>
>>18156413

The honourable thing to do is kill yourself
>>
>>18156537
Not him, but here's a point: ANYONE who wants to fuck you will comfort you. Whens the last time you had a platonic friend who just listened to your irrational shit (we all have irrational shit) for hours*days on end without expecting something run to happen in return? Whens the last time you sat down with a homeless man and absorbed their lifetime of bullshit without wanting to withdraw or taking a detached curiosity to their circumstances?
>>
>>18156537
Women deserve negative bias.

I have seven sisters and a girlfriend and I work with a bunch of nurses.

They just figure themselves out a whole lot later than men. The whole women mature earlier thing is a joke based on goal orientation in long term reproduction.
>>
>>18156557
Watch the first reply be "I feel sorry for your girlfriend and sisters."
>>
>i cheated
>I love him
Uhhhhh? lol? Is this a pasta i'm not aware of?
>>
>>18156556
I do it all the time but I work at a drug rehab center. I've heard some shit.
>>
>>18156537
Ted bundy raped and murdered countless victims along with eat them. He said sorry as well.

>"She said she was sorry wahhh wahh"
First off, you're the oo.
Second, its easy to be sorry after the fact isn't it?
Third, being sorry doesnt change the fsct that you're a pathetic worthless piece of shit

Do you think being sorry is all it takes to make things right? Think again.

You dont need sympathy, stupid roastie. You need to be drugged out by your hair into the town plaza and hanged from your neck for the world to see.
>>
>>18156562
I try to not do it, but they do it themselves all the time.

I work at a liquor store they frequently visit minutes after getting out of rehab centers.
>>
>>18156564
ted bundy didn't eat his victims you retard
>>
>>18156557
Women DEVELOP faster. Think about all the tall girls you knew when you were somewhere around 10~12.

Women MATURE as soon as the world stops coddling them, which is usually in their late thirties. For boys this happens at age 10~12 unless their parents are idiots.
>>
>>18156557
So since you have such experience, do tell me:

At around what age they grow up from
>attention whore / no bf phase
to
>i just want one nice guy to settle with
?
>>
>>18156573
Different poster here, but the term for that is called "the wall."
>>
>>18156573
In my older sisters case, generally after getting knocked up or a failed marriage.
>>
>>18156440
>one thing led to another
Every fucking time. You wanted this beforehand, even if only a little bit. The best thing you can do here is move on.
>>
>>18156573
When?

By the time it's already too late and nobody wants them. These bitter whores go on to become feminist and preach their hatred for men in the work environment and universities across the western world. Thats why we are deal with the shit we are dealing with now.
>>
>>18156440
>i have no one to talk to
How about your boyfriend?

>he kissed me in the middle of talking and one thing led to another
Oh please. These things don't just happen. Thoughts go through your head when your pants were coming off, and when you were sucking on another guy. What a horrible excuse. You can't be forgiven for this. Move on.

>>18156430
/thread
>>
File: 1473518899784.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473518899784.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>18156413
>i cant live with myself i hate myself for this i fucked up i am terrible person
Good. Maybe you ought to learn you can't just go through life making dumb decisions and expecting for forgiveness and for things to go back to how they were just because you feel bad about it.

If you really feel bad at all. Either way, it doesn't matter. It's time you learn actions have consequences. I don't give a damn how much you try to justify something or how bad you feel about it. You were aware enough of what you did when you did it. So now deal with the shitty feeling and learn from this shit, because that's how life works. Also, tell the guy already. Quit being a selfish bitch.
>>
>>18156413
Lol
Sorry OP, you do not deserve to have him back. If you truly love him you'll realize he is better of without you

>>18156440
>hated every moment but didnt stop it
>>
>>18156537
She cheated on her boyfriend you're chastising that anon for being "biased against women" ?
>>
Bait thread
>>
Thot
>>
It's done. Move on, do better next time.

If you really love him, you know it's better for this guy.
>>
File: 1476860339514.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476860339514.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
ONE
THING
LED
TO
ANOTHER
>>
>>18157052
Translation:
>I invited/followed him into a private place, he made the move, I put out.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.