[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been dating this sweet virginal girl for 3 months and we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1484329282295.jpg (712KB, 2009x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1484329282295.jpg
712KB, 2009x2047px
Ive been dating this sweet virginal girl for 3 months and we agreed wed take it slow so no sex until this relationship looks like there will be a possibility of a LTR. All my friends have active sex lives and are into casual one night stands who just view sex as a pleasurable activity. Would it be a good idea to introduce my girlfriend to my friends?
>>
No. Dont make your girlfriend uncomfortable.
>>
>>18156291
either fuck her or dump her
>>
>>18157595
In other places around the world dating does not mean access to sex bit a screening of a potential spouse.
>>
>>18156291
It'd be an unwise decision on your part. Why introducing her in a environment where sexual activity is regraded as something casual and full of one-night-stands after you agreed to be slow and build a LTR?

It'll make her uncomfortable and there's a posiibility it'll corrupt her and your agreement. Unless that's what you're aiming for, do it, but if not don't.
>>
File: IMG_0688.png (239KB, 392x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.png
239KB, 392x498px
>>18156291
Some of my favorite NTR doujins started this way.
>>
It depends on the activity and all that. Find an activity that everyone can enjoy. I'm sure it's better to eventually have her meet her friends and vice versa.

I hold similar values, but I still know how to interact and get along with people whose values are different. Honestly not being able to do this is a serious weakness in character.
>>
Is she going to be comfortable around your friends? I'm guessing no.
>>
File: 1387266581970.jpg (277KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1387266581970.jpg
277KB, 1024x1024px
>>18156291
>>18158324

If you're suggesting that it isn't possible to interact with or develop relationships with people who make different life choices and have different values than you then I would suggest that you're a repressed cunt who needs to move to a cave in the woods to contemplate your severe emotional and psychological weaknesses.

I don't understand how introducing people who live different lives with different priorities is some kind of dangerous idea unless you're like 12 years old and have no ability to maintain your sense of self without being thrown into an autistic fit whenever you meet someone who doesn't think and feel exactly the way you do.

Interacting with people who have opposing views and finding common ground in a sea of personal differences is hallmark of a mature, thoughtful individual. If being around people who think differently than your girlfriend makes her "uncomfortable" than you need to drop her country ass off at the goddamn amish village you picked her up from and find you a girl with a functioning frontal lobe and slightly better grasp of reality.

Also, don't be so dumb. This was a dumb question but, I understand not realizing it. We all ask dumb questions sometimes.
>>
... what.
It's pretty doubtful your friends will discuss anything sexual when she's around anyway, I don't understand why that's the big concern here. She's a person, your friends are people, I'm sure they'll find common ground.
>>
>>18156291
You know how it goes: you acquire the most pain when your best friend cheats you with your sweet innocent gf.

Theoretically if she is good person, she wont cheat you no matter what and relationship is based on trust. So go on introduce her and hope for best.

Still your decision about
>possibility of a LTR
sounds very strange to me.

Good luck!
>>
>>18158369
Said it before I could.
Giving OP the benefit of doubt and assuming that the people they keep around are capable of open-minded discussion and social interaction, I can hardly see how the difference in views could have any effect on friendships and comfort of anyone involved.
Really depends on the specific nature of those people I suppose. Unless your friends talk about nothing but getting laid, bro.. or your girlfriend is intent on preaching her beliefs, there really should not be an issue. If they end up not liking each other, I bet it will be for other reasons than this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.