[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes Concern Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: autist.jpg (173KB, 844x1655px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
173KB, 844x1655px
So i fucked a pretty...."popular" girl about 2 and 1/2 months ago.
and about 4-5 days ago bumps started appearing below my stomach out of no where.
since then they've spread, so theres a large group of pimples at the top of the bottom of my stomach and a line of single pimples from bottom of stomach to side of sack.
they dont hurt, but they itch like shit when i mess with them a bit to check them out.
Went to the doctor and he decided to give me antibiotics because he thinks its pholicittis(?) ( i didn't mention the sex or concern)
Can someone with herpes give me a rundown on what they experience during an outbreak? because despite going to a doctor im still freaking out that i might have it.
>>
do you wash your balls?
I got a nasty rash after touching my balls and forgetting to wash my hands after hitting the gym and touching some weights
>>
>>18156034
i do wash my balls, but i did start hitting the gym lately and the first thing i do is change into pajama pants when i get home, so this actually settles my mind a little bit
Thank you.
>>
>>18156023
herpes usually expresses at the site of infection. So like, it would be ON your dick or balls (i guess unless you had a cut on your stomach or stretchmarks or something and she was grinding on that?).

I have HSV-1 and I almost always get it in the same spot on my mouth when I have an infection. Barring those I get it in spots I have accidentally spread it to since initially contracting the disease as a child (nose, chin, other side of my mouth).

They start out feeling like tingly pimples, then they burst basically on their own and crust over with a brown, hard crust. It gets itchy sometime between tingly and bursting.

Don't hide things from your doctor. Let them know why you have the concerns you have. What the fuck are they going to do with an incomplete picture? That's not going to help you or them, and you're just wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>18156245
well i figured if it looked like herpes, he would ask about the situation and about my sexual history.
i have had no brown crust as of yet, they're red and shiny with white tips on some of them. i dont believe i had any cuts but i did have stretch marks from when i was fat.
googled where they usually show up on the body for herpes and none near there yet just 2 cheeky ones on the side of my balls.
read that it usually comes 2-14 days after infection too is that true?
>>
>>18156288
It depends on the person. Sounds like just ingrown hairs to me. Have you shaved recently? probably aren't exfoliating well enough (most guys don't since they're idiots).
>>
>>18156023
I mean it's just herpies
>>
>>18156328
i havent shaved since a few days before the banging, stopped fucking around for a while after her.
>>
>>18156346
Just sounds like ingrown hairs to me. don't fuck with them and they'll probably go away on their own. definitely do not pop them. if they get worse go see a doctor again.
>>
>>18156364
yeah he gave me some cream and anti biotics so ill probably just chill until im done with those and see where im at. thanks mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 340x340px
>>18156023

Folliculitis. Google it.

It's basically like acne. Clean your sheets, clean the area, take the antibiotics. They're just small hair follicle infections. Easy to clear up.
>>
>>18156377
thanks man, googled it already though, been looking at pictures of it for a few days, the problem is when i google genital herpes and molluscum the same. exact. pictures. pop up.
This looks a lot like what i have though, only mines lower
>>
>>18156023
It's a sin to have sex before you get married. This is God's way of punishing you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.