[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently broke up with my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

We were dating for nine months, but the reason I broke it off with him(is nonbinary and uses he/him pronouns) is because he wanted me to stop watching the dragon maid anime altogether because it was pedophillic and supported incest(apparently). Whenever I had differences for something I liked, it was automatically problematic. When he brought his friends into it, they were all on his side, and the argument became 'listen to your partner or cut ties'.
Took me a day, and I decided to cut ties and break it off, outing him because he was lying about himself in the process.

Things he did during our time-
>called me a 'cis person' on multiple occaisions, as if it was some type of racism
>proceeded to show hate of cisgender people, even after saying he wanted to be seen as a cis guy
>was attracted to a fucking skeleton(Papyrus, Undertale) which made me feel lesser of myself, like he didn't care
>i go out and waste hours of my time making him a t-shirt as a gift. he says it's too small. not even a thank you.
>pranked me by thinking it was funny to make me worry about him over a post
>scared the living shit out of me when i asked about 'skinny rose quartz'
>never let me meet all of his internet friends when i kindly asked. they started provoking me, too.
>made me develop an obsession towards him because he self-diagnosed he had dependency disorder.
>didn't tell me another family member of his was nonbinary
>has physically hit his past boyfriends. HARD.

What do you think?
>>
>>18155922

>made me develop an obsession towards him because he self-diagnosed he had dependency disorder.

your girlfriend sounds like a piece of work, but you're just trying to make up shit at this point.

>what do you think

i think you wanted to break up with him so you did, congrats.
>>
>>18155935
OP here. I kid you not, this is all true. Every bit of it. And I meant on reasons and such.
>>
>>18155945

>its all true

no anon, he didnt MAKE YOU develop an obsession towards him.

YOU developed an obsession towards him cuz you're dumb.

dont turn yourself to him, dont victimize yourself on every perceived slight against you. dont blame everyone else for stupid shit that just happens.
>>
>>18155951
(OP)
I'm not trying to blame myself. I ended up very isolated because he'd get nervous if I wasn't around. An emotional crutch, of sorts.
>>
>>18155922
Good for you? What exactly do you need advice on?
>>
>>18155960
I forgot to mention that his friends will not let me apologise or anything towards my ex. Yet, they get to use things I said against me, and send hate mail.
>>
>>18155922
>What do you think?
I think you were dating a malignant, self-obsessed crazy person, you were right to dump him/her/whateverthefuck, and you should avoid people like this in the future.

>listen to your partner or cut ties
>truth is meaningless, you agree with MY version of the truth, because you love ME, right??
>how to brainwash a gullible person
just watch OUT for people like this. It's not specific to men or women or trans/non-binary/whatever, it's just a certain type of awful personality. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume "he" rarely accepted responsibility for doing/saying something wrong, it was always someone else's fault, right?
>>
>>18155979
(OP)
Pretty much.
>>
File: IMG_2874.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>i spitted some blood for you

t-thanks son
>>
>>18155954

again, not his fault, your fault.
>>
>>18155965

how are they stopping you? again stop blaming everyone else.
>>
>>18155965
Why are you trying to apologize? Cut this person and the family and friends out if your life. Save the hate mail for a reasonable amount of time in case they begin to harass you. I am not counting any of this up to this point as harassment because you are trying to make contact with your ex.
>>
>>18155922
lol this is fucking hilarious and should be a pasta. tranny fags are mentally ill and need to be exterminated
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.