[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lose all my male friends to girls. I'm also a girl but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
I lose all my male friends to girls. I'm also a girl but I'm not attractive so they treat me as a guy. But once a pretty girl comes along they ditch me because I'm not important

I've lost my travel buddy for the summer so I'll be travelling alone

It just sucks I wish I was pretty

How do I stop feeling so shitty?
>>
>>18155796
This one is simple, you're lucky, you get to travel alone! You have nothing holding you back.

Wherever you go, look for a place to meet people like a club or something. You can cut loose all you want. Look at it that way.
>>
>>18155820
:/
>>
>>18155835
No seriously, it'll really help boost your self esteem, one night at the club helped me, a girl threw up on me and I went home with a different one.

It was life changing. I think it can help of you look for relationships outside of your circle, Its what I do now
>>
>>18155846
I've travelled alone before already.
>>
>>18155796
>i lost my orbiters to attractive women :(
Loosing a friend or two for a month because they got a gf is normal. Loosing all your friends implies they don't think much of you but were thirsty enough to tolerate. Why would real friends just drop each other?
>>
>>18155796
Either you're just here for attention because all the guys who fawn over you are fine.

Or you really need to raise your self esteem,.

I suggest getting laid, it helps
>>
>>18155796

its okay. they also ditch their male friends for girls too, so you're not alone.
>>
>>18155856
I guess I don't have real friends

>>18155861
Guys don't fawn over me

I don't enjoy sex so getting laid won't help
>>
are you ugly because you're fat and the fat is hiding all your features, or are you ugly because you don't know how to wear make-up to hide the features that make most women ugly without make-up
>>
>>18155877
Neither, I''m ugly because I've got a big nose and long jaw and asymetrical lips and my body isn't exactly the most feminine/curvy. Makeup can't fix that
>>
>>18155796
Every guy who comes here with
>tfw no gf, autism, depression, anciety, fat, stupid
gets the more or less same treatment:
stop being a whiny bitch, improve your life and yourself and be more avaiable and start dating yourself, never wait for luck to come itself to you.

But since you are female, i guess you are used to getting attention and getting handed everything to you. So i will give you what you need.

Now tell us why do you think you are not pretty and what have you tried so far and why do you think it has not worked.
>>
>>18155872
No sex, so what's your goal then? It doesn't sound like you want a bf
>>
>>18155884
Savage anon
>>
>>18155886
I'd love to have a bf but I don't know how to date, I don't think I make the cut, attractiveness wise

>>18155884

> and start dating yourself

HAH

How?

I do the best with my physical appearance already, short of getting plastic surgery which I can't afford and I'm too scared of anyway
>>
Boob job. And start blowing them for fun. You'll have a travel partner for sure.
>>
>>18155890
I think he meant that you yourself should go start dating since your lurkers are dating

>>18155895
Also this, blowjobs are amazing.

And if you don't give blowjobs, your standards are too high and nobody can ever help you
>>
>>18155890
>HAH
I admit i was a bit edgy, but to get good advice you really need to be more contructive in your description of problem and self criticism.

All i can see in your replies are self excuses with minimal information on your problems. And believe me girl, not being able to get bf is a SYMPTOM of problems going on with your life.

So either start being more honest and tell us something about you to work with or go cry about being alone on tumblr. /adv/ is not your personal hugbox.

If you are really convinced about your looks, try posting pic of yourself.
If you are too shy to do that, try
>>>/soc/ to see if some horny anon will give you (you) to see more.
>>
>>18155909

>I think he meant that you yourself should go start dating since your lurkers are dating

I want to but I don't know how to date

>>18155914
So how do you start dating and get a boyfriend then? Because no one ever told me how and no guy has ever been into me in that way

I'm very good with makeup including contouring and I have perfect skin, there's not much more that can be done without plastic surgery
>>
>>18155933
Plastic surgery is pussy way out.

Nobody can tell you the magic relationship formula. Everyone is learninf
>>
>>18155947
so basically there's nothing I can do
>>
>>18155973
Well you've said no to every bit of advice given so I guess ya, good luck with life.
>>
>>18155973
If you don't like sex, you're not gonna be able to keep a bf anyway
>>
>>18155976
What advice did I say no to?

>>18155990
I don't mind having sex I just don't particularly enjoy it
>>
>>18155796
Are these guy friends just platonic relationships or is it fwb?
>>
>>18155933
Let's see your picture or at least give us a girl comparable.
>>
>>18156174
This, to be honest.
>>
File: garfielf.jpg (24KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
garfielf.jpg
24KB, 340x340px
>>18155796
Most people, including you, are slaves to instinct.

It's why you don't want to be alone, want to be pretty, and why your friends choose sex with a loose attractive girl vs a "friendship" with some homely, irrational girl who can't make up her mind.

It's ultimately the cause of your shitty feelings. So like every unhappy slave, you only have two options if you want a change. Cater to the will of your master by any means necessary, a happy master usually makes a content slave, or (hardmode) wrest your freedom for yourself and become your own person.
>>
>>18156004
>I don't mind having sex I just don't particularly enjoy it

Why do you want a man, then? Why do you want to make someone else miserable? Fuck off and stay single, you broken piece of shit.
>>
>>18156275
She's saying that she is losing her male friends, not that she "wants a man" in that sense. I have female friends and it would be shitty if they just stopped talking to me.
>>
>>18155933
>how do you start dating and get a boyfriend
First step is to ask yourself: why do you even want bf?
>start a family
>suck money out of him
>raise own social value
>have somebody to share your life with
>have somebody to inspect your vagina
and act accordingly by your responce.

Then of course what you have to offer to him. Some simple boys just need you to be avaiable for sex. But more than often they require more :-D

>makeup
Young girls imho doesnt need make up at all. So far you sound very immature / shallow. Sure not looking hideous is bonus point, but you have to behave more like a person too.

Then you can try your luck at various social events. The rule of thumb, go to actions you dont want to go normally.

Or you can try online dating. There as a girl you have automatic advantage simply by existing. Just make sure to not get offended quickly by weirdos sending you dick pics after 2nd line of cheap hook up line.

And seriously girl, change your tone, you realy sound to me like spoiled princess being angry that no prince wanted to yet.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.