[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on rimjobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm a femanon and how much of a disgusting degenarate whore am I for giving my bf a rimjob when I blow him?

It was his idea originally, and well, he was kind of smart about it, it gradually transitioned from just ballicking to me actually toungepunching that lil sucker. It only happens when he's straight out of the shower and only on the outside, so no eating of the poo poo.

Anyhow, I'm just kind of curios of what people think, so I turn to the safety of anonymity and the opinions of 4chan. Truly, the best choice.
>>
It's becoming more popular recently, honestly I think it's pretty good that everyone's getting into it.

My only problem is the health concern
>>
>>18155606
all you've really done is made it easier to weed out people with the sexual maturity of a middle-schooler
anybody who finds that gross is not somebody you are sexuall compatible with. The reigningin opinion I've encountered is that eating ass is gross, but those people are stupid.
As long as the girl is clean, I'd eat her ass and pussy with on problem.
Just make sure you're not dirty and make sure the guy cares about being clean otherwise you're not going to have any fun
>>
>>18155606

Video related

https://youtu.be/15c2Yzi7ztA
>>
>>18155606
>disgusting degenerate whore
Well if you want us to call you that, there is dedicated board for that
>>>/soc/ post some pic of yourself and tell you are attention whore :-D

Anyway i am indifferent on the subject. If both of you agree on something, you are free to go. Godspeed femanon and dont forget to drain your bf tonight properly.
>>
>>18155623
>health concerns
Yeah, fair enough, but when he expects a bj he scrubs his crack like a madman. Luckily, there has been no issues so far, and if things seem kind of iffy I would tell him to hit the shower again. The same goes for me whenever oral is involved, so well, at least the both of us will get cholera together

>>18155627
lol yeah, fair enough. It isn't like I'm going to tell prospective partners that I'm up for licking their assholes, but I agree with the overall sentiment.I've kind of seen the trend that guys are mostly fine with eating ass if freshly showered and shaved, not sticking the whole tounge in ther etc, while most girls find the prospect of doing that to a guy is entirely unthinkable. I found that kind of strange, hence the thread.

>>18155637
>"I rate the experience a total 6.5/10"
>poopmuncher
>"Sometimes the person has not shaved their ass and that is totally fine"
lmao
>>
I am jealous, I would love to do this stuff but men are so prudish about anything anal on them.

I can understand people not being into it but it seems ridiculous to me to draw a line in the sand about when it gets too "weird" or "gross" when it comes to sex. You're inherently swapping bodily fluids and everything.
>>
>>18155704

Guy here.

It's about masculinity. If something goes into our butt it robs us of our manliness.

I had to get a lower endoscopy and felt bad about myself for that. Even tho that is a actual medical procedure. People (full grown adults) made jokes about it to me
>>
>>18155712
I understand that, but there is zero rational argument for why that would be the case. It's a part of your body that is biologically designed to hold a lot of potential for pleasure, even an entirely different orgasm.

Unless you are trying to say that having an anus or prostate is not masculine (which would be ridiculous because it's inherently part of a man), there is no point in someone stimulating it being not masculine.

If it's about being pleasured, a blowjob does that as well. (And was also seen as a sex act "for fags" for a while culturally, because people somehow assumed that gay men sucked each other off all day.)
>>
>>18155734
You are trying to use logic on pure subjective matter as sexuality.

If entering your partners anus is top priority for you and he wont let you, you can always break up and get somebody who allows you :-D

It is all about compromises.
>>
>>18155734
Other anon has a point, logic doesn't really help much in this situation. I get if, it took me a minute to let my gf touch my ass.

It's like most social things,programming and whatnot makes it hard at first
>>
>>18155756
>>18155781
Don't get me wrong, I respect their discomfort. I'm really not going to tell anyone in real life that they have to give me a good, factual reason for not wanting to do something.

It's just that the anon offered this as a sort of explanation, while it "not being masculine" is nothing but another way to say that they're not comfortable with it/that it's depicted in society as something real men don't like. There is no actual reason why it would not be masculine other than it being perceived so emotionally.

>is top priority for you
It's not, I'm just a bit bummed out that it's so stigmatized.
>>
>>18155606
My ex and I would eat each others asses on the regular. We were together for a long time, and eventually it ended up being whole-tongue-inside. There was never a bad experience, poop doesn't sit right up inside the asshole unless you're about to, or just took a crap. Anyway, it was amazing. I regret breaking up with her, that was a mistake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.