[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any girls that like sensitive guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1398893672977.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1398893672977.gif
2MB, 250x188px
I have no problem attracting woman, and I'm easily mistaken for a fuckboi
I go to the gym, so I have a good body, dress well and all that, but I can't keep woman because I like to cuddle and be all sweet and all that faggoty shit when I'm with them

I just can't change that, and if I try to force myself to have a more masculine personality I feel miserable

Am I'm doomed to just fuck girls and no being able to maintain a relationship?
>>
>>18155434
Nah. You're a gem. There's a broken girl out there somewhere who wants your cuddles and your cock, man.
>>
>>18155434
You'd be surprised how many girls are cool with you being honest and a little emotional, as long as all the other needs in the relationship are met.

Just don't be an overly sensitive faggot. Girls hate that, it totally turns them off. Trust me. You can be emotional, but don't take it too far.
>>
Well if you're more of a pussy than your woman then ofc they're gonna feel weird out.

Sounds to be that you become too needy in a relationship and that's why they're backing off. Don't try to lock them down to a relationship and go slow and not force things.

Let them come to you and warm up to you slowly man.
>>
>>18155434
You're a man. You're supposed to be the rock, the foundation, the oak tree that can weather HER storm of emotions (cuz bitches be cray). You can be sensitive, but you must also be her strong emotional protector.
>>
>>18155446
The thing is, I'm not needy. I'll be the first one to break up with them as soon as I see they're trying to change because I know I can get woman easily
>>
sensitive can mean two things: you can catch another persons emotions even if they try to hide it, this is Gold for a relationship with women.

Or it means you are emotinally unstable, which is a red flag with women. They don't need a second emotional moot swinger in the relationship.
>>
>>18155434
Men that are not afraid to show their feelings and are able to communicate on an emotional level are the sexiest.

You likely look like the stereotypical fuckboy and attract those kind of girls, but you definitely must not change a single part of yourself.
>>
>>18155474
How do I attract the right kind of woman then?

I've been told by girls that my affection doesn't feel normal or that I must be faking it because no one is like that and most of them weren't the type of woman that I'd consider sluts
>>
after a girl has known you for a long time and fucked you,sure, you can open up a bit but if you've just met her or are trying to get into her pants no.

nothing dries a girl up faster than a male acting like a female
>>
>>18155482
I have a friend like that, he is always lovey dovey telling a girl every few minutes how he loves her, gifts teddy bears with hearts and writes love letters. A total pussy whip. but that is the way it is. When I first saw it I thought it was fake, too. And I was young and I was thinking," if that's what I have to do, to get a GF, than I better stay single"

Nowadays with a decade of experience behind me, I guess it's also a sign of insecurity, a sign of not wanting to let go. And with my friend, it lead to him now living with a bitch of a GF, they have a kid now and I really would not want to walk a mile in his shoes.

if you have things to offer, like a good education and a good job perspective, you look for girls, that look for a stable relationship aswell. Tell them upfront how you are and what they should expect and what it means. This will give them the feeling, that it's not fake but the true you, they are getting to know.
Personally, I'm a fan of online dating, worked great for me.
>>
>>18155434
Yes, but most guys don't make the difference between being sensitive and being self-centered.

What you wrote is very normal behavior t b h, maybe you didn't tell us details

>>18155438
>Just don't be an overly sensitive faggot
Overly sensitive normies are picking up chicks next door RIGHT NOW! Find out how

>>18155446
>Sounds to be that you become too needy in a relationship and that's why they're backing off
Maybe this

>>18155456
You'd be surprized how many couples consist of men more emotional than their women, it's just that women have irrational emotions, regardless how emotional they usually are.

>>18155471
>you can catch another persons emotions even if they try to hide it
I don't think OP is talking about this

>>18155482
Think about something else when her face pops up in your head
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.