[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejoning society as a NEET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1487398517841.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487398517841.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Hikikomori of two years here and I just don't know what to fucking do anymore.

>be 18
>finished school two years ago
>lost contact with almost everyone
>living off neetbux
>spend 12 hours upwards in front of a monitor all day
>no job
>no irl friends
>no hobbies
>everyday I wasted on 4chan and discord
>social anxiety
>beta male
>manlet

I'm tired of living like this. It was comfy at first but then it got too comfy, so comfy that I became detached from society completely. How can I work my way towards becoming a contributing member of society again? It's been so long since I went outside on a regular basis, so I really need to take things one step at a time.
>>
>>18155332
same thing dude , i personally think suicide is the only option for me. i will probably do it in a month .
>>
>>18155332
Forge CV, send it to all jobs around you and accept the job.

Easy.
>>18155400
Telling people to suicide is very bad!
>>
get a job
>>
>>18156464
You got your answer>>18155770
>>
>>18155332
Are you me OP? wait..
>manlet

Are you mini-me OP?
>>
>>18155332
Move back into parents house and apply to college or trade school.

Figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life and go for it.
>>
>>18155332
I'm 24 and I've been a NEET for 7 years so I have some advice.

Do something before it's too late. You think you still have lots of time left, but you don't.
>>
>>18155713
>>18155770
Do you have any tips for getting a job, having never worked in my life? Explain like I'm a borederline helpless NEET
>>
>>18158439
Aren't there work experience schemes where you live? You'd be working for nothing but at least you'd have some training in a job afterwards.
>>
>>18155332
Hit the gym n get ripped m8, people will automatically give you more respect and some jobs will also be easier to get.
Waste your rest days shitposting on /fit/ instead, you might pick up some cool advice.
>>
>>18158439
1) download libre office
2) google how to make CV
3) make your own CV
4) save it as PDF file
5) search for jobs via jobs sites or local gov officies
6) make an email account, get a working phone, include all contact info in your CV
7) send your CV to all jobs around you
8) wait a while
9) say yes, go to interview and try to comunicate like a human (very difficult for r9k robots)
10) welcome to the normie race and dont spent your first whole salary on weeb shit.
>>
>>18158439
There are always really, really shitty jobs that most people only do for a few weeks before quitting, and they will hire basically anyone. My first job in my life was two years after I graduated from university with a great degree, so I have NEET experience, and I wound up putting food in boxes in a factory. After that, I moved to a big city to get my life back on track, and I wound up doing telesales. Both those jobs just hired any old fucker.

However, do not get discouraged when they don't hire you. Every mouth-breathing scrote on the planet is going after those jobs, and there are only so many to go around. I applied to work in Burger King and they never even called me back. There's nothing wrong with me; they just had a list of people to call and the name they pulled out of the hat wasn't mine. Such is life. It hurts, but you have to do it anyway.

Another tip would be to find a recruitment agency and ask them to find you literally any temporary work. It'll be a shit job, again, but they get commission for finding people like you so they rely entirely on making sure you get hired.

Don't lie on your CV; you don't need to.
>>
>>18158515
>>18159210
what would a NEET put on their CV? other than basic stuff like education and languages
>>
>>18159343
CV is supposted to be 1 or 2 pages max. You make it short and to the point. It is like saying:
>Hi my name is joe, my education is shit, my experience is nonexistant and i will suck dick for money, will you hire me?

And if you bother to stick your photo there as well, they can hire you based on your looks alone.

So really you defeat NEETs by making them getting job. Now they have reason to wake up in the morning, wash themselves, eat breakfast, go to job, talk to people, smile like retard to coworker stacy which is sad cause chad duped her, buy groceries when heading home (now they even have money to actually spend) and on the weekend go to party with coworkers and date and impregnate stacy.

So stop being sorry and join normies wageslaves today for the beautiful stacy tommorow! Capitalism needs even people like you!
>>
>>18155332
Meditate. Go to school, you idiot.
>>
>>18155400
Remember, clean your room first. Sort your finance. Don't let people go to hell just to retrieve your body.

Just don't trouble other people.
>>
>>18159389
I'm not sure if you're being genuine or extremely cynical and bitter.

My advice is, if you're spending 12 hours in front of a monitor, then do it doing something productive.
>>
>>18159464
>Don't let people go to hell just to retrieve your body.
this
>>
>>18155332
The problem is that the standard weeb/gamer and/or NEET/hiki escapist lifestyle rots your brain and inevitably ends in depression. This is why you see anons in their late 10s early 20s wondering why anyone has any problem with this kind of lifestyle. They don't know yet. Like the first line of coke guess. It's all good. What's wrong with feeling good, right By the time you understand it's too late. Of course you don't want to listen to some old guy warning you about the path you're walking. You're smarter than that. You're not like him.

After watching 150+ days worth of anime, wasting probably 50 more of vidya and maybe 400 more mindlessly browsing imageboard my conclusion is that frying your brain on escapist media is as deadly as frying your brain with hard drugs. It just takes a little more time

Anyway.

You're asking how to move forward when facing a wall in a dead end. I don't have an awser to that, just remember that we are living beings, and that life is movement, action. Stagnating is waiting for death.
That's how I see it at least. My mind is filled with stories that never happened. Anime, manga, vidya, interactions with anons everywhere in the world, people that I'll never know. I didn't live my life.
>>
>>18155332
I spent a few years neet and slowly worked my way back.
First thing I did was find an activity. I did guitar lessons once a week.
I kept applying for jobs and got 2 part time jobs. I found 1 job by seeing a help wanted sign walking back from guitar lessons.
Right now I'm not too happy with my job so I am spending some extra time job searching and trying to figure out a career still. I tried college last fall and it didn't go well for me. I was out of school too long.

>>18158439
I've been hired 3 times out of like 100 applications, but they were all the job listings you find on the internet. What worked for me is hearing by word of mouth or seeing a sign/walking in. If you walk in, sometimes you will get an interview on the spot.
>>
>>18155332
Volunteer. Provided you don't have any actual disabilities once you get your feet wet you'll be a fabulous help, and with the place as a reference you could I don't know get a job.
>>
>>18160709
One more thing. My social life is still shit. For about 3 months at my first job since neetdom I was keeping to myself and quite nervous. Finding a job is so much more aggravating than keeping one. Now I am very relaxed and got out of my shell. But I typically find no reason to go out and meet people in free time.
Its still a work in progress. 1 thing at a time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.