[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

haha so i just spent a whole 5 minutes on this board, and i had a chuckle. for the most part its relationship stuff, which i understand. its just funny is all.

so /adv/ tell me a bit about yourself? got any stories? how often do you come here if you're a usual member? what do you call yourself, /adv/enturers? does the relationship stuff get old?
>>
Yes it does but people do it to vent. Since its easier talking to a complete that doesn't know you and can judge you differently from family or friends.
>>
>tell me a bit about yourself
burgeoning alcoholic, depressed and currently sinking my GPA with bad habits
desperate for a decent relationship because god knows I cant continue my current path of self pity and half a bottle of bourbon most nights much longer
aside from the pathetic bits about me, I love me some metal and tabletop gaming, as well as the gym
what about you, anon?
>>
I'm also on the path of self pity and unsuccessful everything I try to work out.
>>
19 come here everyday to read about people's problems and remind myself that my problems ain't all that. I'll ocassionaly offer genuine advice.

Relationship stuff doesn't really get old for me.

>Inb4 namefag
>>
The relationship posts get old like a record on repeat but people need a place to vent with anonymity. We take things here with a grain of salt. Hope you come to enjoy the board. as pathetic as it sounds, it has [/adv/] helped me out a number of times.
>>
>>18155090
I like to humiliate a severely ugly taiwanese cunt just so she knows it everyday how physically repulsive she is.
>>
>>18155142
>>18155483
We got all kinds here it seems
>>
>>18155090
I used to use self-help forums to cheer myself up, because from the outside it always looks like these people are working themselves into a corner over nothing, so I always felt as long as I have a good sense of self awareness I'd be fine.

I've been coming here on and off now because of a pretty intense romantic problem that I've never encountered before, venting and trying to ask for advice on how to get out of it because it's pulling me down too much.

Disregarding this one issue, I would say in general however I feel I am a fairly well composed individual.
>>
I come here late at nights and stay on into the early morning.

My style is to be honest as possible and to tell the OP what he or she doesn't want to hear but needs to hear. My replies are long winded affairs with a lot of mockery involved.
>>
I'm here from /pol/ to move the overton window and prevent people from becoming 40 year old hipster degenerates. Things are going well.
>>
I've Ben here 12 hours and this board is cancer, not even just the OPs, the people supposed to be helping are the same cancer that 4Chan has become known for. Are they trolls intending to fuck with people or is this really what this board is like
>>
There's People asking how to get murdered and people are helping him.
>>
>>18155090
I am just a nice guy trying to get as many (You)s where OP says something like thank you or good advice.

:-D
>>
>>18155588
Yes
>>
File: image.gif (569KB, 369x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
569KB, 369x202px
There's a lot to why I come here. Mainly to vent, or to help out others. It's funny, the majority of people I know IRL basically agree I'm an asshole, even though I've stopped 4 people from killing themselves. It's a strange feeling. Knowing that that person is only here because you were here for them. And you know what else is funny? None of them talk to me anymore. Strange how people just take you for granted.

2016 & 2017 fucked me over. My two best friends that I've known for over 19 years fucked me over and left. Had to make new friends, but later found out they were talking shit about me with old friends. My social life was completely ruined by them and I had to rebuild it per say. Also this really cute girl that was there for me this entire time (and who I've had a crush on for months) is going back to her home country in two months, so the likelihood of me ever seeing her again is very very very small. The entirety of my mother's family refuse to talk to me and my grandpa pretty much called me stupid after years of praising how smart I was.

I'm not stupid enough to kill myself, only pussies take that method. I'm not suicidal, I'm just tired of living like this.

The only good thing that's happened to me recently was I reconnected with an old friend of mine and we talk daily. So there's that.

So, why do I come here? To comfort those who've got nothing, just like I once did.
>>
>>18155642
Just when I blew this board off as asscancer
>>
>>18155090
I don't have any stories. My life is a great big boring mess. I come here when I'm depressed because I think trying to help others will help me. I don't call myself anything other than the name I was given. relationship shit I've been avoiding since a breakup. I'd rather not be reminded of shit. So here I am, depressed as shit, just started citalopram 2 weeks ago, and depression is fucking worse. can barely focus on shit im reading. fuck my life.
>>
File: 4e9.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
4e9.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>18155090
Ay another /b/ thread on /adv/ lmao
>>
OP here, how long does it take to archive a thread around here?

Any special rules?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.