[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silly Question or Dumb Question depending on how you slice it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (65KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 625x417px
How do I meet [spoiler][s]shut in QT 3.14's and or Goth[/s][/spoiler] Girls?

I don't get anxious when talking to female classmates.

But I do get anxious when I see a girl I consider a QT 3.14 and I want to be able to introduce myself without being emotionally artistic.

What do?
>>
>shut in QT 3.14's

This is something that I want also, and that I've mulled over a fair bit, and my conclusion is: Our chances of meeting such girls are very low.

Consider:
1. If they are shut-in's, they're not going to be in social situations very much
2. Humans are social animals, and women on average are much more so. They're emotional and crave societal validation. Western society is superficial, and good looks increases chances of societal integration. Therefore, if a girl is good-looking, the chances of her integrating into society are very high. Therefore, with women, shut-in-ness and qt3.14-ness are generally mutually exclusive - if they are shut-in's, they're generally not good looking; if they're good looking, they're generally not shut-in's.
3. Given the general tendency outlined in 2, those that satisfy both conditions are *generally* emotionally or psychologically malformed
4. If shut-in qt3.14's *are* in social situations, they may avoid social contact
5. If shut-in qt3.14's have social skills for the few instances they are in social situations, it will be hard to identify/distinguish them

I'm not saying it's possible, and that those are absolutely true for all women (note the word 'generally'), but I'm just saying: I think the odds are against us, man.

No idea about goths though.
>>
>>18155065
Internet chatrooms desu. Talking to one right now and while she is reasonably attractive and interesting she has a lot of mental issues and takes a lot of meds which in turn make her unstable and sleepy throughout the day. So I'm not sure if I recommend it from personal experience
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>18155156
Damn, such is life I guess. I mean

(I know it sounds silly.) I just think it would be kinda cool to meet someone like >Pic Related

I mean out of the 3.5 billion women there's gotta at least be thousands of women that are like her maybe not to extreme anime proportions but at least a little like that.

Also where all the QT's that dress in all black. If you had or have the goth look. Please brink it back it was the hottest thing in the world.
>>
>>18155180
Ah, sorry to hear that man. How bad is it?

Also uber dumb neck beard question.

[s]So is the whole sleepy thing kinda endearing?[/s] I wish you the best of luck.
>>
File: 51f0V45lezL._SS500.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51f0V45lezL._SS500.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>18155217

>(I know it sounds silly.) I just think it would be kinda cool to meet someone like >Pic Related
It's not silly. I don't know about you, but the reason I want a shut-in gf is that I myself am a shut-in. This way of life is our [sub]culture, and essentially, that's what we want - to be with someone with the same culture as us. And that's a very reasonable thing to desire in relationships.

>I mean out of the 3.5 billion women there's gotta at least be thousands of women that are like her maybe not to extreme anime proportions but at least a little like that.

Oh sure, i'm sure there are hundreds of thousands. Maybe even a million or two.

But, that's absolute peanuts compared to the world population. The main thing though really is that they're so hard to find. And 80%+ of the ones you find will be psychologically messed up.

That said, I'm not ready to give up, myself. >>18155180 is probably correct - best way is the internet.
And what's wrong with a little mental illness on the side (only a little though lol)? Don't stop believing!

>>18155156
>I'm not saying it's possible,

Whoops, meant to say "impossible"
>>
>>18155180
which internet chatrooms, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18155065
I found a shut in at 3.14 and managed to make her my gf. I was madly in love and thought I was the happiest man in the world. Then she realised she was hot, became a drug riddled prostitute banging every guy she saw and I mean every guy, literally over 100 guys in the space of 3 months. I contemplated suicide after that.
>>
>>18156041
In fact, its been over 2 years since I left her and it still makes me depressed
>>
File: 5808e646762ee.jpg (30KB, 318x244px) Image search: [Google]
5808e646762ee.jpg
30KB, 318x244px
>>18155065
>>18155156

if you are unwilling to go out and approach women, the internet is your only option. yes shut ins do go out sometimes, so thats why its important to go out and talk to them if this is something you really want.

unfortunately most of you will insist thats not an option, so that leave the internet. and unfortunately a lot of you will also insist this doesn't work cuz you've tried dating sites, chatrooms, forums, etc. and had no luck. and its true.

finding a shut in who is also really attractive is pretty contradictory. Girls who are attractive are naturally approached by men, and as a result they become extroverted at a younger age, they get used to people just coming up and talking to them.

and being a shut in and a goth is extremely contradictory, girls arent sitting around home putting on extreme goth make overs and then sitting inside all day. the whole point of being goth is to be an edgy attention whore.

while there are outliers, and people do meet attractive (or at least 'attrative enough') shut ins, they are few and far between which makes your hunt a lot more difficult. we can advise you and push you in the right direction, but ultimately you have to accept that having this kind of high standard is going to limit your options, especially if you're not a qt boy your self.

if you dont find pic related dateable, than you are almost certainly fucked.
>>
I'm a shut-in femanon and was wondering exactly the same thing about shut in introverted males.

We are probably going to die alone.
>>
>>18156069

yes, but are you a qt?

or worse, are you a goth who puts all that time effort and money into being a goth but then just sits around your home in full goth gear?
>>
Any chatrooms for shut-ins?
>>
there's a albino chick in my hs pretty sure she likes nazis, but she doesn't talk like, at all
>>
>>18156232

nope. its counter productive. why would a shut in want a chatroom specifically for shut ins? what would they talk about?

they just use regular fucking chatrooms and forums.
>>
>>18156069
Weak bait. Have this (you), hopefully it's the only one you get.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.