[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight edge 19 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1482118421477-b.jpg (160KB, 1600x1343px) Image search: [Google]
1482118421477-b.jpg
160KB, 1600x1343px
Hey guys

So I'm 19 and I'm a complete straight edge, I don't drink, smoke, or even drink anything with caffeine. I'm not religious in any way, I've just seen the damage substances can cause, so I avoid them.

What I'm getting at is, are there honestly attractive girls out there my age that don't use any substances? I can not tell you the amount of times I talked to a girl and she admits she parties or smokes or whatever, and I instantly lose interest.

I don't want to go to church or something to try to pick up girls, I'm not religious but going to church to pick up girls is a ticket to hell. I have no fucking idea what to even do, I want a girl that's clean, but it seems like that shit isn't even possible.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18155033
ok
>>
>>18155033
They do exist, though they are farther and fewer in between.

As you get past 27 you'll find the MAJORITY of girls dont party on the regular. It is more a burden of your age than anything.

Take your time, search out the few nuggets of straight-edge girls that exist at your age.
>>
Have a drink and lighten up OP.
>>
>>18155038
Living in fucking Colorado doesn't help

Everyone and their grandma smokes weed here, people are actually surprised when I say I don't smoke weed. I honestly don't know what to do, I'm not going to go to church and pick up girls so I can be stricken down by the almighty, and everywhere I go and all the girls I talk to use substances.

Fuckin' A.
>>
Are you saying you can't be with any woman who drinks at all? You know they drink wine at church as part of communion right?

My advice is to get off your high horse and lower your standards. You don't have to accept a woman who drinks every day and gets shitfaced every weekend but a few drinks at social events or celebrations is perfectly acceptable. This is coming from a 29 year old straight edge.
>>
>>18155033
well, your first mistake is taking the worst drug of all, fucking 4chan
>>
>>18155049
Anon I don't care if it's special occasions and such, I'm not that much of a stickler, I just mean on a regular basis. Which all the ones I've talked to are in said category.
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>18155050
Pic related
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.