[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is becoming good friends with my friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 120823_jerry_springer_ap_328.jpg (30KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
120823_jerry_springer_ap_328.jpg
30KB, 605x328px
Hey guys. I'm in a dilemma, my girlfriend of two years has recently become really close with my group of friends. We have a group chat on fb, and they added her to that which I was a little uncomfortable with, and I told them that but they didn't care. Now fast forward a few weeks, I have it muted, don't talk in it really ever, and they make plans and do things without me quite often. She also has become really close with one of my friends in particular, and quite frankly it makes me uncomfortable.

I tried talking to her about it and she made me feel like an idiot for even questioning it, saying he is like a brother to her ect...

My biggest worry is what will happen if we break up? I don't like to think negatively but if it happens it will be awkward as fuck.

Should I talk to her about it? I don't wanna be that guy that tries to be controlling.

Should I talk to my friends about it? I don't wanna seem like a dick since they have all become friends now.

Sorry for the long post. Fuck tldr.
>>
>>18154928
Sounds like you don't have man friends in the first place.

I have no female friends. I have a girlfriend and I have friends. Nothing in between.

What kind of bro hangs out with his bros gf? Even platonically, that's fucked.

My advice? Read The Prince and watch The Godfather.

I'd walk away from my "friends" and my girlfriend in your situation. I'm actually angry reading it.

Be better than them.
>>
>>18154934
Solid advice. this'd.
>>
>>18154928
She's already fucking him, bro
>>
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
I don't understand, why does it make you uncomfortable?
>>
>>18154928
>saying he is like a brother to her ect...
Every time I heard that phrase there was more to it
>>
>>18154928
I PROMISE you he wants to fuck her. What kind of man would make plans with his friends' gf and not invite him? A man trying to fuck his friends gf, that's who.
>>
>>18154928
They're trying to fuck her. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18154928
You need to tell her that he is not her fucking brother and it's him or you and as for him you need to open his fucking face up and teach his ass a lesson .
>>
>>18154928
This is the dream you dumb ass. You want her to be on good terms with the people in your life. You're the kind of guy that would suspect your girlfriend of cheating when she was planning a huge surprise party for you with all your friends. Those episodes are the worst too.
>>
>>18155824
Get fucked faggot

Op clearly said the guy is going out with his girl and NEITHER of them are telling him. Women talk about goddamned EVERYTHING. You probably don't know this because you are an unloveable faggot that has never lived with a gf. He fact she isn't saying anything about meeting him, or that she did something earlier that day with him, is very suspect. She is intentionally not saying anything, and that in itself is a trespass and shows she clearly wants to "hide" truth from him, whether she banged someone or not.

Stop posting. You have shitty perspective. I was married for a few years and have loved with 2 other women. I literally gave not a single fuck about my friends and her not being chums...
>>
File: 1490308513476.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1490308513476.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18156104
>>
>>18155824
Planning surprise group sex*
>>
I a grill and I'd feel too uncomfortable to hang out with my bfs guy friends alone. I barely even talk to them when we are all hanging out. That's just weird bro. I also have guy friends of my own but rarely talk to them anymore and don't hang out because usually 95% of the guys intentions are to fuck...unless they're gay.
>>
>>18154928
Walk way from them all, they obviouslu fucking her at this point. If they laugh at you for being weak, thats because you hurt them by walking away essentially saying "Im better than cheaters and hoes".

Ill tell you a secret op I used to think hey whats wrong with my gf hanging out with my guy friends too? Theres no such thing as a guy friend to a girl or a friend girl to a guy. Every relationship with the opposite gender is competition. Even at work, you need to always put yourself first. Otherwise women will ALWAYS walk all over you.

Explicitly state with her; you being overky casual with other males makes me feel diarespected. If you continue this behaviour I will walk away and find another woman. She will bitch and moan, but if you walk away without looking back, without reading your texts. Then she will accept, reject (which means she doesnt love you anymore) or lie about it.

Dont be a cuck, it will actually save your relationship.
>>
>>18154928
>they make plans and do things without me quite often.
sounds fishy as fuck desu. I'd be wary of those """""""friends"""""""" of yours...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.