[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: drive.jpg (71KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
71KB, 832x468px
How do I ask this girl to go driving with me?
>used to be really close friends, little flirtatious, nothing too serious
>never hung out outside of classes
>eventually stopped talking to her, because she kept leaving me on read and flirting with my friends
>cut off all contact for a solid month until tonight
>asked if she had any plans out of the blue, short and mysterious
>had a soccer game, didn't want to go driving around because sweaty
>thats fine ig
>should I ask her again tomorrow? How do I ask without coming off as weird or creepy
>I just want to cruise around with a cutie in my car
>>
>>18154921
You sound like a sperg.
>>
>>18154952
Thanks for the advice, cunt
>you dont need to tell me what I already know
>>
Offer yourself to take her somewhere she needs to be.
>>
>>18154921
>go driving with me?
this is weird, has a rapey undertone to it
i suggest investing in a fleshlight
>>
Was literally in the exact same situation as you were
I just asked her if she wanted to go for a cruise through the hills and she said yes, however it was awkward af. I recommend you catch up for coffee first or you'll fuck up just like I did
>>
>>18154973
Thats exactly what I meant when I said I didnt want to make it too creepy or weird
>>18154975
I was thinking we could stop at the mall or something, good idea!
>>
>>18154979
Pick her up and go straight to coffee, try and get a conversation going about driving, your car, etc. Then ask her if she wants to go for a cruise
>>
>(blah blah blah)... so anyway I like driving around town looking at the different sites and just chilling, I was wondering if you'd like to join me sometime
Holy shit, how fucking hard was that
>>
>>18154969
>>18154984
>>18154975

Both of these are legit advice

>>18154952
>>18154973

kys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.