[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask this girl out the next time I see her (Saturday)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1411871326731s.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1411871326731s.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
I want to ask this girl out the next time I see her (Saturday) but I'm having some doubts. Talk me into it.
>>
>>18154611
Do it, what do you have to lose?

More to the point, what is holding you back?
>>
I'll play devil's advocate and talk you out of it. If your doubts on asking out come from your gut rather than your mind then you are probably going to mess up. If you were any sort of comfortable with this girl you would have asked her out sooner or maybe she would have asked you out? Just wait some more- you build more confidence and have more time to come up with a plan to ask out or even a plan for possible date locations.
>>
>>18154621
I just feel like I'd she does say yes, she might flake and I think at this point it could crush me.
>>18154622
I'm not afraid of asking the wrong way or whatever. I'm comfortable around this girl. I've already asked her out before and found out she had a boyfriend.

This girl is damn fine though so I can't wait too long. She'll probably be with another guy in less than a month.
>>
just do it.
Thats all.
>>
>>18154632
Chicks love a bit of confidence dude, maybe she will flake the first time because she dont know you enough but just try to let her see you for what you are and then try again.
>>
>>18154648
>and try again
With the same girl? Wouldn't that look kind of pathetic after awhile?

Not a rhetorical question; I really want to know. This will be my third time asking this particular girl out.
>>
>>18154652
i'd assume it counts on how close you are to this girl.
>>
>>18154611
Just do it. You ain't got anything to loose.
>>
asking is the easiest part.

Everything after that is hard.
>>
Since she already established she's got a boyfriend after you asked the first time, so you've got your answer. It's time to move on.

I asked a girl out today and it turned out she had a boyfriend, too.

I'm disappointed, that's normal, but I am glad I put myself out there. Since I got my answer, I don't have to invest so much time thinking about this now. What's worse to me than rejection is orbiting around a girl indefinitely, never sacking up and letting my intentions be known.
>>
>>18155013
They broke up last week. That's why I'm asking again.
>>
>>18155013
What if she lies 'cause we're just plain ugly?
>>
>>18154611
Theres not many cons if you don't get her, but pros are sexy time
>>
>>18156099
Yeah, I'd be stoked even to make out with her, but it would also be cool if it went farther than that, obv.
>>
>>18156499
Hopefully we can keep this thread bumped so I can let you guys know what happens.
>>
>>18154632
>rejection could crush me

Seems like the dating world isn't for you OP, don't bother asking her out.
>>
>>18156572
It's just that I've been rejected ~15 times in a row now with 0 dates and not even a number from most of those girls. It's hard not to take it personally after awhile.

But you're right. It's not for me. If this falls through I'll be done trying to date girls for a long, long time.
>>
>>18156603
>15 times in a row
Woah, its fucking nothing. 100 times without a number yes then you should give up.

Your standards are probably too high, you probably think you deserve girls that are higher tier in the dating scheme than you, it's a very very very common mistake. Try lowering your standards guarantee you'll get a number.
>>
>>18156622
I'd rather not date than date someone I'm not attracted to.
>>
>>18156622
Also, these weren't random girls in the street. A lot of those girls showed interest in me and then suddenly flipped when I showed I wanted to be more than friends. Which sucks.
>>
>>18156632
Why are you attracted to girls who are more attractive than you, why do you think you're deserving of them? People need to date within their tiers. (money, status and attitude can bump you up a tier or 2)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.