[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey guys,
I'm a kinky girl, and my boyfriend of 4 years is pretty vanilla. Over the years I've slowly opened him up, but there are some things he's just not into and I respect that. Other things are more ambiguous. I'm into DDLG(daddy dom little girl), I tried calling him daddy multiple times during sex and asked him about it later, he said that it didn't do anything for him. Wasn't a turn on, wasn't a turn off. Should I push for him to fill this role for me, or should I just let it go? The sex is good as is. Just curious on your opinions.
>>
I hate women
>>
that's nasty
>>
>>18154281
FPBP
>>
>>18154253

"Kinky," so you mean you're a slut?
>>
>>18154253
If you like the whole daddy daughter role play ask your dad. It's authentic and he'll know what to do.
>>
WHY would you ask this here? Ask people from that kink how they handle it
>>
>>18154281
This.
>>
>>18154281
Kinky.
>>
>>18154253
Well if he's your boyfriend and valyes your feelings maybe he can get into it for you.
>>
>>18154253
fugg, grill.. story time.
My old fwb wanted me to call him daddy without filling the daddy dom role and let me tell you, leaving him was the best thing I've ever done! 2 years of bullshit and now I've found a great dom.

I recommend doing some more research about the community and how to be a proper submissive as well as reading up on books about other people's DD/LG relationships to prepare yourself for the real thing..it isn't all tea parties with your stuffies! and I also highly recommend checking on dating apps (okcupid, plenty of fish, meetme, bumble, tinder) for sexy guys who can fit the type. Some will claim they can, and it's necessary to go on dates with them and figure things out (it's how to find the best after all and weed out the fakes). He will eventually show himself and what I mean about that is: location is key. For example... My last location was poopy and when I moved out of state to a different one near military bases the pickings were a lot better. After a few fakes, I met up with mine at the gym where we worked out casually and afterwards he offered to take me somewhere for a post workout snack. He was in charge the entire time and showed affection, he called me his princess and now we're 2.5 months strong. Met him on okcupid btw. It's fun and don't let these vanilla asshats bring you down. Also don't bang your irl dad. Ageplay is fun, so by all means have fun with it. It goes without saying that he shouldn't take advantage of you nor you of him (I.e. taking gifts and not giving back)

t. A special princess girl
>>
>>18154253
Just start acting like an anime character before you fuck
>>
File: 1488087872564.jpg (44KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1488087872564.jpg
44KB, 500x475px
>>18154253
ok, I know a bit about this fetish, and yes it is a fetish. Your bf doesn't have it, you have ti, probably because of daddy issues. I am in a relationship like that, I get taken care of, I get spanks and he tells me I'm a good girl during sex. We are doing it because we both LOVE it. We talked about it before we had sex, you should have done that with your bf too. Now it's too late, he is not the right sexual partner for you and never will be. Nothing traumatic has happened in his life for him to develop a fetish, he is normal, you are not. You should be happy that a normal person even dates you, you shouldn't be pushing him into something that he doesn't even like. That is pretty dominant of you, you should be the submissive part of the relationship.

Your relationship isn't made for this sexual dynamic by default, you are the controlling part of it, he is the sub. You can't have one in the bedroom on in everyday life, that's not how it goes.

A question for you: How far would you go with that? Child-like behavior in bed? Dressing up as a baby? Wearing diapers?`Making him change your diapers?

You should go on /soc/, they have dd lg threads. There you can find your new bf, leave the poor normie alone. ยค years of crazy with daddy issues has probably left a mark on him but he would be much happier without you.
>>
>>18154435
Diapers are gross. I never understood the appeal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.