[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another girl thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_brM36ve5.jpg (26KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
4L_brM36ve5.jpg
26KB, 460x345px
I've been seeing this girl for about 6 months now. I wouldn't go as far as to say I love her, but I'd hate to lose her. She's nice, obedient, not too ugly (maybe 6.5-7/10), and loves me, but the problem is she's had a lot of dick in the past. Not a lot of different guys, but she had a ton of sex with her past 4 boyfriends. That's what's killing me. It bothers me at least every hour everyday. I see her more as a childhood friend because she was my first. But I don't know how much more bothering I can take

What say /adv/? Forgive her past or move on?

Pic semi related
>>
>>18154229
Honestly it seems to me like you're insecure to a high level. You can break up with her if you want but this is a problem you will have throughout your entire life unless you address it.
>>
File: 1489536948477.jpg (27KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
1489536948477.jpg
27KB, 705x696px
>>18154229

>She's nice, obedient, not too ugly

Given the fact that you talk about her like she's a dog I have a hard time believing you give even one fuck about her. Sounds like you're wanting a fleshlight, not a real human relationship. They're pretty spendy but I hear you can customize them now. What a crazy time we live in.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18154416
>>
>>18154371
Maybe so. But I just can't help being bothered by it. It feels like she's just used up and that I can do better. Maybe it's because I've only been a non virgin for 8 months. Am I a shitty person for feeling like this? Is this just some irrational dilemma?
>>
>>18154440
You're not shitty. You resent her because she's more experienced than you are and it makes you feel inferior... I guess? Maybe you should break up with her so you can try to fuck more women and get it out of your system, so you'll feel less inadequate.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18154423

>OP tells a story in which he behaves like an asshole

>"Hey OP, you're kind of an asshole."

>"HAHAHA UR SO BUTTHURT HAHAHAHA"
>>
>>18154489
OP is who he is, quit crying about it and go find someplace else you like better.
>>
>>18154229
only 4 dicks? thats pretty good for 2017

the real question is if she cheated and can't keep her legs closed when in a relationship.
>>
>>18154500
This.

I don't really see what the issue is, Unless you found out she had frequent sex with her ex but hasn't really been into sex with you.
You purity faggots make shit very hard on yourselves for no reason.
>>
>>18154229
>she had sex with boyfriends before she ever knew you
who the fuck cares though.
>>
>>18154229

4 is pretty good. How old is she?

By age 20 most girls have had like 8 dicks.
>>
>>18154497
hi OP, youre a cunt
>>
>>18154440
I have the same problem op and >>18154475
is the only solution I can think of too. Which is pretty shit because I'm not interested in anyone else.
>>
>>18155294
She's 18 I'm 19
>>
>>18154527
>>18154500
She's never cheated and hardly ever mentions her past BF's. She's not the kind to cheat, or at least break up with me if she finds someone else, which is another reason I don't want to dump her
>>
>>18155475
that thinking right there. is fucking stupid.
You honestly think a girl would tell you if you cheated? you honestly think because it hasn't happened before she'd never do it?
Theres nothing wrong with trusting this girl, i doubt theres anything wrong with her, but what you just said is fucking retarded.
>>
>>18155469

That's like one dick every year since she was 14. Barely an issue. Stop being entitled, we are much much more of a sexually active society than we were centuries ago, so on average a person is gonna have more sexual partners than in the past.
>>
>>18155946
Lol defending a slut whose had 4 different dicks by 18. Why is OP even dating this girl?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.