[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any questions about females awnswered by a dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 0

My dad died when I was three years old, I've only lived with my mom and little sister, only had female friends in primary school, friend have been 50/50 as far as gender, so I know a bit about the female mind. What do you wonder? Maybe I have the answers.
>>
how the fuck do i get a girl to admit shes into me
>>
>>18154091
Women are not hard to understand. You just have to learn vanity and irrationality
>>
>>18154091
Why does my ex try to hurt my feelings?

She ended the relationship. No argument, she just said the age gap was too much (she's older).

Since then she's told me she never loved me, she didn't enjoy the sex and when we were together she missed having something more macho. She's also really casually told me about a guy she was with after we finished even though she knew I still had feelings for her.
>>
>>18154091
Why are they so stupid?
>>
>>18154103
were always flirting and shit, i fully understand her... even the teachers have been getting on us about how we act to each other
>>
>>18154107
I think that she feels like you are the one who hurt her. Women really like to create a narrative where they are the victims. So she feels like you are the bad guy. Whatever you did (probably something you don't know, and might never know) she really blames you. Just try to ignore her. A girl once ended a relationship because I causually said I didn't like one of her friends.
>>
>>18154102
When she truly does, you will notice, and will know.
>>
>>18154123
thanks for the words of wisdom, anon
>>
>>18154091
Is it really true as long as you took responsibility (therefore creating a narrative when the woman is the victim, not held accountable) and being being discreet, any woman will do anything you demand on them?
>>
>>18154155
I'm not sure what you mean?
>>
>>18154168
It's just like what I said, man, but I'll try to give an extreme case as example.

Let's say something like this happens:

You (a man) have been seeing another man's wife. The woman obviously interested enough in you to let you visit their house when she's alone.
You seduce the woman into a sex. She resists obviously, but after you said or make it clear that you'll take responsibilty in one or other form, and nobody will know about the affair, she complied and you two are having sex and living your wildest desire.
>>
>>18154091
why am I treated either as an outcast, or as a monkey to perform for them?

I've found some great lady friends among the masses, and they're the tits. Not referring to them. Most other women I've found have either ignored and ostracized me, or they find me funny and kind of treat me like a party trick. I am a naturally funny person- I get it. But it's like they have no respect for me and just want me to do a standup set, and then send me away.
>>
>>18154190
Oh that's really simple. Women have all the standard primal instincts that females have in the animal kingdom. As long as a male will cover for them, they have nothing to fear and can do whatever they want.
>>
>>18154213
Hmm, sounds like they don't see the real human person behind you. Do you pretend a lot? If you're American I assume yes.
>>
>>18154249
If that's true, I wary about my GF. I don't like the thought of her being seduced by someone like that.

But of course, it really can't be helped, right? As long as the offspring is mine, I think I'll just try to not thinking over it hard enough. Too many shit to care already.
And by the way, the extreme case example is something I personally know from my aunt's. She told me to only me on her deathbed last year, and it shocked me to bone since she's the most christian and god-fearing old lady I ever known.
>>
>>18154254
pretend a lot how? I'm a pretty sincere and genuine person; fairly blunt too if that's what you're asking.
>>
How can I tell the difference between a girl wearing rings for fashion reasons and because she's in a relationship?

I've thought I was getting pretty good signals from this girl and I was set to ask her out, but I didn't because last time I saw her, she had been wearing a bunch of rings, and I didn't want to risk asking out someone who was already in a relationship. (For what it's worth, other than the rings, I've never had any other potential indication that she's in a relationship, and a few that she's single)
>>
>>18154268
As I said, primal urges. They care a lot about status and what it will bring them. Them, and only then. Woman are quite egotistical like that. I don't think you have to worry much about your offspring though, if your woman is smart and attractive, anything can happen. You know, I don't hate woman, they have other positive qualities that men don't have. Werner or not you get a girl or a not doesn't matter.
>>
>>18154280
Yeah it is, maybe they interpret it as a joke while you're being serious? I don't know you so I can't really tell.
>>
>>18154288
Jeez, just change the subject of the conversation to relationships and find out!
>>
>>18154292
*girl or a boy,
Sorry, I'm slightly drunk
>>
>>18154308
I never see just her, it's always in a group, and it feels pretty stupid to consider asking a mutual friend if she's single or not.
>>
>>18154292
Yeah, I'm being a little chill about that topic ever since, but if I ever got a child I'll still make sure it's mine via DNA test or more.
I come to term that we're all is just a different kind of animals, but with different system of living, deep down the natural programming is same.
>>
Why did a mod delete the career advice thread?

All my jokes gone to waste.
>>
>>18154317
Well, if its hard to get to talk to her alone, you don't know her that well do you?
>>
>>18154322
Yeah, I think the humans are a lot more complex that the other animals, but the same in essence.
>>
>>18154297
lol nigga you are no help
>>
>>18154328
I never said I did know her that well. I just said that I thought I'd been getting good signals from her the past couple weeks.
>>
>>18154343
Oh yeah, your question is simpler than I thought, hahaha. Anyway, woman are very conscious about the clothes that they wear. And its the same for her jewellery. If she wears a ring that looks like an engagement ring, she's definitely taken.
>>
>>18154360
None of them appear to have diamonds in them, so should I just ask her out, I guess?
>>
>>18154369
Hmm, even if she's taken, you could probably get away with: Sorry I thought you we're single. Do you have a lot of common friends that you care about?
>>
>>18154376
We're both in a club together, so yes, unfortunately. But from what I understand, dating within the club is pretty common.
>>
>>18154380
Well if its a light subject within this group I think its worth the risk, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>18154123
What if I am autistic
>>
>>18154452
If she know that, she might take that into account. Otherwise consider how much she appreciates your qualities. Like honest compliments, her wanting to be around you. You adding something to her life...
>>
>>18154452
I'm not actually autistic ,buy .right as well be when it comes to girls.
I have the slightest clue when it comes to girls.
All I know is that girls like to use Undesirable males to get things, I have seen this many times at collage
>>
>>18154516
What are you trying to say?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.