[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deciding to adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: confused.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I am about to leave university, finishing my honours and I'm done. I have no idea what i'm going to do with my life. Got a degree in Commercial Music and don't know what the fuck to do with it.
>>
>>18153973

How the fuck could you spend several years getting a degree and in that entire time never develop any idea of how you were going to use it?
>>
Fuck off. I wish I was in your position, instead I'm one bad day from suicide. Fuck.of
F
>>
Teach English in Asia and bang dat asian puss.
>>
>>18153973
Teach?
McDonalds?
>>
>>18153985
Talk to someone. Friend, classmates, prof, counselor, parents, roommate, neighbour, not 4chan.
>>
I had the idea that I would go into teaching but its honestly not what i want to do anymore. So now I'm feeling lost.
>>
>>18153987
Seriously man. My friend did that with a bullshit sociology degree. Has still over there running wild! Fucking dude is like 33 now.
>>
>>18154005
Again, talk to a real person, not /adv/.
>>
Are you in debt?
>>
>>18153973
Why don't you make music?
>>
>>18153981
I sort of did that with math since there's pressure to discover yourself, get good grades, plan a career, and learn something all in 4 years. I managed to do none, although admittedly I did have other shit going on. Doesn't help when you have a plan only to realize yout hometown sucks ass and ypu can't leave because debt and no job.

>>18153985
Lmao don't lie anon that's not cool.
>>
>>18154122
Dude, people survive with no degree all the time.
>>
>>18154128
I'd honestly rather have no degree because it means no payments. I can't risk moving because no job security on top of needing to make those.
>inb4 hur dur why did you even go?
Because I'm an idiot and hindsight is always 20/20. Doesn't help that every adult in my life (kinda funny but they're also all teachers) all gave me the same advice and told me things would work out.
>>
>>18154138
Dude, do you have any music recorded?
>>
File: Bored Nat.jpg (22KB, 395x428px) Image search: [Google]
Bored Nat.jpg
22KB, 395x428px
>>18154179
No because I'm not OP
>>
>>18153973
Do you have any music recorded and is it any good?
>>
>>18154188

... Why not?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.