[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maintaining Reputation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1343943682137.jpg (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1343943682137.jpg
88KB, 300x300px
So my CEO is pissed at me. I joined this small company in January, and put in my two weeks on Monday, after returning from a week's vacation. I get why she's mad. I made nearly $10,000 in about two months to go on two planned vacations, work from home, and barely do anything through training.

But she coerced me to join the team AFTER I DECLINED HER, and lied about what my job would end up being comprised of, dropping the bomb on us two weeks ago that we'd have to start cold calling partners and clients to drum up business. I came from a big company in a high scale position and I refuse to cold call.

But I am worried about my reputation. It's a small industry. How do I defend myself without making her seem deceitful in my explanation?
>>
>>18153946
>It's a small industry
But people don't know she's a cunt? Not so small perhaps.
>>
>>18153957

She's not really a "cunt," she just tried to pull one over on me a little bit and hope that I'd deal with it in exchange for a bunch of perks.
>>
>>18153946
It was shitty of you to go on vacation knowing you were leaving. Still, I would just say that the position did not match the job description you were given when you began.
>>
>>18153957
They're all cunts; you don't make it to the top without pissing on the middle.
>>
>>18153979

Well, I didn't know I was leaving - the week before my vacation is when a list was sent to me and the new girl of people we needed to contact (by the thousands) to get into our program, with an expectation of 25 contacts per week. That's when I immediately felt very uncomfortable, but my vacation was right around the corner, so I figured I'd take vacation to think about it.

While I was gone, I got a shitton of emails with just more and more bullshit that I wasn't okay with. So when I got back on Monday, I gave notice.
>>
>>18153946
>I don't like how things are run here
>someone asks why
>tell them vaguely, "management is dishonest and manipulative"
>>
>>18153946

by saying you were lied to about what the job would entail so you left.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.