[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex acting extremely weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rachel.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
rachel.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
we have a weird history dating back a couple months, anyway we broke things off around 1.5 weeks ago, i see her everyday as we go to the same school. I've noticed some really weird patterns lately, we havent talked to eachother since we ended it and she changed her routes to class in school just to pass by me and im assuming see me.

its been escalating and she will do this about 5 times a day at this point when previously id only see her once or twice in a day, anyway out of nowhere today she blocked me on facebook when we havent said a word or anything, and shes the one pursueing me, im really confused and wonder what it means?

i always catch her staring at me and when i look at her she breaks eye contact extremely quick, im just confused as to whats going on here.

dont want her back at all, while the feelings are still there it doesnt constitute going back with her, anyway whats going on? why would she persue me than block me out of nowhere?
>>
>giving a shit what a ex does
Just fucking ignore her
>>
Maybe she's trying to make you jealous/bring back bad memories. Girls are petty as fuck like that.

Has she been dressing better/sluttier or putting on more makeup?
>>
>>18153954
yea thats what i intially thought because shes done this shit before where she tries to see me more in school and than she would eventually contact me like a day or 2 later,

the even weirder thing is when we made eye contact today she cracked a grin than i did too, we had this happen previously and than she hits me up, except this time she blocked me lol, its kind of weird.

i should mention she was cheating on her boyfriend with me the whole time so idk maybe shes trying to be loyal this time?" doubt it she doesnt have a loyal bone in her body.

its in school we have a uniform, has not been wearing more makeup, still goes out of her way in school to see me and kind of stalks me its a bit creepy. the only thing that doesnt add up is her blocking me, unless i totally misread every signal but i highly doubt it because i know all her tells and can read her like a book.
>>
>>18153966
Lol I had a crazy ex similar to this in High School. We would always fight/breakup, not talk for a couple weeks, but eventually give each other weird looks in the hallway...then voila, she'd call me out of the blue asking to get back together.

Honestly? She sounds like a crazy slut (just like my ex). Don't even waste any energy on analyzing what she's doing. The less you care, the better.
>>
>>18153993
hahaha man, she is a slut and is very crazy
mentally unstable like u dont even know man, therapy, pills, the whole nine yards.

honestly its gotten a lot easier for me to move on, and even tho the feelings are there if she were to hmu i wouldnt even be about it anymore because of all the bullshit she does.

thanks, i have been caring less but im just baffled as to why shed pursue me than block me on the only type of contact we have left open. honestly kind of happy about it, hope it stays that way.

its easy for me at home but when im in school in her presence its a bitch and just think about her nonstop, huge pain in my ass.
>>
Bro after a breakup, your ex doesn't exist. If you see her, it's a stranger who means nothing to you.

Let go of the past, it's the only way to improve yourself. If you think about your ex after a breakup, you're living in the past and your progress will come to a halt.
>>
>>18154014
Damn, same thing with my ex. So common with girls desu. Shame the hot ones have to be so batshit.

I know what you mean about seeing her, man. Went through the same thing with multiple exes. If you ever have trouble getting over her, just remember that she's deranged and would just cheat or poke a hole in your condom if you guys got back together. It will get easier as time goes on, but just try to block her out as best you can for now.
>>
>>18154021
Yeah i believe your a 100% right, my only problem is that i know her character and i believe eventually she will contact again, and it'll be tempting for me.

honestly anywhere but school im fine, when in school i cant get away from her, i change my routes to class and she starts going that way, like what the fuck? how do i exactly move on if im constantly reminded by this crazy chick

she's literally stalked me before and would wait at the end of the hallway look at me and run away, if she wasnt so fucking hot it would be 10 times easier, shes a solid 9/10 and idek why shes obsessed with me enough to stalk.
>>
>>18154029
yes thats the only thing that is honestly keeping me away from responding to her stalkerish behavior,

look man 3 weeks ago i told her i wanted to end things because i didnt wanna do it while she still had a boyfriend, a week later from that she messages me and professes her love for me, says she loves me in love with me whatever bullshit, the next day drunk calls me asks me about some party if im gonna be there say i will.

i was on friendly terms with her i figure ima try to hit it again and she comes into my orbit at the party, i just left tho had to do somethin, i text her and she blocked me, thought mistake maybe she had too cause bf and didnt want my shit gettin her caught, so texted her off a friends phone and blocked that too

ignored me all day i snapped and ended it from there, havent spoken since.

thats the shit that keeps me away, i know she will cheat since she did it with me against a boyfriend of 2-3 years, totally fucking insane passive agressive behavior its just awful, its such a shit show with her and its such a shame that i developed any kind of feelings for her.
>>
>>18154038
>>18154050

Holy fuck you are describing my ex down to a tee, girls like that are such trouble.

I say you block her on every outlet you can. Reduces the chances of her trying to get in touch with you again, or vice versa if you ever cave in.

If the IRL stalking behavior continues to worsen, I'd say consider confronting her about it. It might give you more closure and give her the hint to fuck off.
>>
>>18154055
yea, i've been debating since the weekend to message her and have a closure talk because we really did leave it weird, but I want to wait a week or 2 for my feelings to go down even more because i dont want my emotions to influence what i have to say, and i dont even know if the reason i wanna have the talk is because i miss her

yea shes insane and not relationship material at all but the emotional bond is there, and its there for her too im sure which is why shes doing this shit, but i know deep down that shit is destined for doom.

thanks i like having someone to relate to my situation, really does suck.
>>
>>18154073
A closure talk may or may not help anything, but do NOT, I repeat, do NOT fucking let her rope you in again.

Girls like her will say anything to get you back in the loop...she might say that she loves you, or that she just wants to fuck one more time, or that she wants to try being friends...fuck that. It's all bullshit. Treat her like the crazy mistake she was and do not get into any sort of relationship again.

You'll find somebody else who's not (as) crazy who can give you the same emotional highs. Just deal with the confusion and pain and move on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.