[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1422818069418.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1422818069418.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
This girl I know normally is a very outgoing person: she dances with everyone at parties, she talks to everyone she knows, she walks about at parties to find people she knows, she hugs her guy friends, she is quite touchy, she asks people about their day, she tries to always greet someone first ...

Except with me... even though we're friends and we know each other quite well (goals in life/character traits/hobbies/past relationships/family/studies/past studies etc.).

We talk a lot and occasionally hang out together when we're both free because we share a dorm building.

I appear to know her the best out of practically everyone in our dorm building but she still can't be arsed to say hi first or to ask about my day for a change to start the conversation...

What am I doing wrong? Why does she act like this?
>>
Sounds like she fells sorry for you
>>
>>18153715
For what? I haven't got any problems in my life right now
>>
>>18153711
You are that creepy guy everyone hates to he around.

She doesn't say hi first because she hopes you wont talk to her. You give her the creeps. Plain an simple. Its so obvious.

And the eay you obsess about her and practically stalk her and watch her ever move at the dorm and take notes on her.... You're s creep. Worse, you're creepy and you think you aren't creepy.

Stop creeping people out. She doesn't say hi to you because she doesn't want to talk with you. Get the hint. She doesn't care about your bug collection or your racot anime you stupid virgin loser.
>>
>>18153766
She doesn't avoid/find me creepy me at all, when we're alone we talk for hours even though she could as well make excuses or watch some series or w.e.
>>
>>18153766
Stop projecting you piece of shit
>>
>>18153711

Maybe she just doesn't like you as much. Maybe you make her uncomfortable for some reason.

Listen, man, this kind of behavior is pretty common. I know a lot of touchy feely free-spirit type girls and while I don't particularly bond with them its not an uncommon personality style. I think a lot of young girls are that way because, just like guys, they seek the validation from their friends and peers that they're pretty and likable and good enough and flirting and being the life of the party is their way of achieving that. Its a perfectly natural reflex, especially in young children, like I said.

The adult women I know that behave like that and are really physical, for the most part, I just get the feeling they don't think about those kinds of things when they're interacting. Most modern women have been pounded with this ideal of modesty and not putting off signals and being very careful about the way they treat their guy friends and flaunt themselves because obviously, free and expressive women who show a disrespect for modesty are still kind of derived in our society. There are a few who don't really care and, for whatever reason, just express themselves through physical touch and thrive on social connections and extroversion.

Its just a personality type. Whether you are compatible with people like that is a different conversation. Why she isn't that way with you, however, I don't know. Her relationship with you is obviously different, either from her state of mind or yours. Maybe just try to get to know her better, see if you can't sniff it out.
>>
>>18153711
i do that with my oldest friend
I dont like her that much, and not that interested in whats going on with her compared to how I am with some other friends I have desu.

stop being needy for her if you were. act like you dont care. dont initiate conversation. see my friend texted me while I was writing this and It bothers me why shes so needy for my attention. exactly my point
>>
>>18153711
Maybe because you're tiresome to talk to. Who the hell knows everything about each other? Who talks about life goals? Are you interviewing her?

Perhaps those other people are more fun.
>>
>>18153782
In the mind of a creeo everything is rationalized. You tell yourself these little lies to avoid reality. Shes not haooy to talk to you.

You're a pathetic virgin nerd who practically stalks this poor girl into submission. I knew kids like you back when i was younger. We used to bully you fags. That's the problem nowadays. You losers weren't bullier back in school so now you go out into the world with your disgusting aura creeping women out.

Do you know why she stays and talks? Maybe because you practically STALK her. You know hrmer every move and you wait to corner her the second she sits down to eat her lunch. Of course shes not going to get up immediately. She feels sorry for you and shes also terrified of what you might do to her if she angers you.

Like i said. Creepy and you dont even know it. Thsts he worst kind of creepy. I bet you stalk her social kedia constantly to get intel on her geo location. What a beta fedora tipping loser. She doesn't deserve to live in fear.

She talks with EVERY guy in the dorm even flirts with them incessantly and cant keep her hands off all the chads. Meanwhile she NEVER initiates and engagement with you. Shes actively trying to avoid you but you go out your way to have a word with m'lady

>>18153791
Haha beta loser. Did this hit too close to home for you. I bet you stalk women as well. This site is filthy with nerds like you.
>>
Dating 101: stop focusing on one person in particular, look around and find someone who can get along with you. If it's nobody then lift some damn weights.
>>
>>18153807
yeah you're right
>>18153812
I'm not that needy for her attention specifically... I just say 'Hi what's up' to all of my firends and the conversation starts going from there
>>18153817
She asked about what I wanted to do with my life so i returned the question lol, it's not like i ask all these questions they go back and forth
>>
>>18153826
>Goes on /adv/ to be a dick
>probability your happy and healthy: 0%
>>
>>18153826
i'm not on social media/don't know about her whereabouts

we just hang out a lot together in our dorm
>>
>>18153841
>Goes on advice to lie to people so they feel good about themselves but doesn't address the issue in a helpful mannner.

Sorry kid. OP wanted advice and he wanted the truth. Go back to your faggy sjw subrebbit if you want a hugboxing safe space. That's not what 4chan is and /adv/ will never be that way.

Someones got to tell op that hes creepy and stalking and so I did. I did it nicer than the police officer would have done it after hes picked up for kidnapping, rape and murder. Because thats the path hes headed down.

Im 100% correct here in my assessment.
>>18153766
>>18153826
I used sound logic to draw a solid conclusion on the situation and then relayed that information to the OP in the hopes that he takes it into consideration and corrects his stalky behavior.

What was your advice to the op?
>"Its normal. She flirts and greats everyone but you because shes in love with you, hehe

Get the fuck off /adv/ and straight back to redliit were you belong you stupid ass retard.
>>
>>18153867
Well you're kind just assuming I'm a stalker even though I'm not a social media type of guy/type of guy that would follow people around, we just see each other and talk regularly and she told me all that...

I am just confused why she seems more distant towards me even though she asks me about everything in my life and tells me everything when i return those questions...
>>
>>18153867
>She flirts and greats everyone but you because shes in love with you
Tbh it COULD be this but the way he describes it it's probably not lol.
>>
>>18153881
You know what it is, she's attracted to everybody else. You don't act that way to people who could get feelings you don't feel attracted to.
>>
>>18153888
Mhm possibly. She might just be a turboslut and show interest in everyone now that I think about it. The other dorm guys are more chaddy as well too.
>>
OP, it's obvious you want to hear that she loves you, and that's possible, but more likely than not, she finds you off putting. My guess is that she knows you like her, so she is seeing boundaries for you that she does not feel the need to do with other people.
>>
>>18153899

Lets not get all red-pilled about this. Lets use our logical minds. Lets just use basic probability here.

What is more likely, that she's some kind of walking /r9k/ stereotype that wants to fuck literally everyone she meets instead of you or there's something about her relationship with you that is different from the way she interacts with her casual acquaintances? Maybe it has nothing to do with how much of a slut she is? I know 4chan always tries to shoehorn that into any situation involving a woman but lets not try to jam a puzzle piece where it doesn't belong.

Maybe something about you puts her off. Maybe, like other people have noted, she doesn't get the vibe that you're capable of maturely handling a physically playful relationship? For extroverted people its often very very easy to be playful and physical and flirty with people you don't know well. When it comes to people that have spent a significant amount of time around you and know a bit about you there is a level of intimacy that can taint those kinds of playful physicality and give them a deeper implication. Maybe she's not interested in developing those kind of deeper implications with you. Who fucking knows.

We're all just sitting her speculating. Why don't you talk to her about this? Ask her if there's something about you that puts her off or just have a frank conversation about your friendship? That seems like a better option than playing pin the tail on the faggot with a bunch of virgin try-hards on the internet who don't know anything about women.
>>
>>18153766
OP BTFO
>>
>>18153899
Turbo creep status: confirmed
>>
>>18153942
Now this is good advice
>>
>>18153905
Yeah, but she shows pretty much all signs of shyness and none of being uncomfortable or offput or whatever... I think I'll try to ignore her for some time and see where that brings me.
>>18153942
Thanks this helped
>>
>>18153942
>We're all just sitting her speculating. Why don't you talk to her about this? Ask her if there's something about you that puts her off or just have a frank conversation about your friendship? That seems like a better option than playing pin the tail on the faggot with a bunch of virgin try-hards on the internet who don't know anything about women.

Exactly. Just go and talk to her about it, OP.
>>
>>18153995
>Yeah, but she shows pretty much all signs of shyness and none of being uncomfortable or offput or whatever...
When it comes to love, at the very least go off involuntary body reactions like pupil dilation or breathlessness or shaking or brightly glowing skin. She would seek you out if she loved you and feel you liked her too. By the way you write about her it seems there's no problem with the latter condition, so take from the situation what you will.

Aside from trying to make someone jealous or mess with someone's mind, this touchy-feely action with everyone else is also a way to reject someone without saying it.
>>
>>18153711
>girl likes to gain insight on people's lives
>gets bored from some
>op is very boring
>girl finds out, gets bored of op
>"Wh-why doesn't she want to get to know me better??"

You're boring and undesirable op.
>>
>>18154256

>this touchy-feely action with everyone else is also a way to reject someone without saying it.

That makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>18154282
>That makes absolutely no sense.
The hell? It makes plenty sense. She's saying to him, "Here are the men I'm actually attracted to."
>>
>>18154256
>pupil dilation
How do people see this?
>breathlessness
Again, how would someone notice this?
Could be you caught a person off guard
Could be asthma
Could be they just jogged
Could be any number of reasons other than the person they're talking to
>shaking
Lmao.
>brightly glowing skin
Alright, so we're amphibians.

It sounds very creepy to take all of these variables as causation over correlation.
I could imagine you engaging a tan jogger in the cold and thinking all of the physical symptoms still mean they're attracted to you
>>
>>18154256
But she does seek me out because she is always up for conversation when I say hi...
>>18154270
If i'm boring why does she talk with me for that long?
>>18154299
She even does this with her gay friends... Is she attracted to those as well lmao?
>>
>>18154299

So, her way of rejecting OP is to systematically alter her entire personality and interactions with other people and endure flirting, touching, dancing and talking with dozens of people every day that she doesn't like, day by day for months at a time, for the sole purpose of communicating to OP that she isn't interested in him? And how would that make sense if they still have a friendship and participate in deeply personal extended conversations?

In what universe would this possibly seem like the most rational explanation? How deeply narcissistic do you have to be to assume that every time a girl you know has an interaction with a guy in your presence she's doing it solely for your benefit?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 390x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 390x283px
>>18154256

>When it comes to love, at the very least go off involuntary body reactions like pupil dilation or breathlessness or shaking or brightly glowing skin.

>shaking or brightly glowing skin

What planet are you from, kid? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18153826
Screencapped, hilarious
>>
Maybe she had some kind of interest (hence telling you all that shit) but lost it?

Did she ever show some signs of interest in the first place?
>>
>>18153711
Isn't it obvious? This is a clear sign that she isn't actually interested in you. She's won't even fucking talk to you bro
>>
>>18154330
>>18154384
You know how I know you're ugly? Kys before trying to give advice again.

>>18154364
>But she does seek me out because she is always up for conversation when I say hi...
Hmm, could be either or man. Try ignoring her for a bit and don't seek her out. Don't give her the cold shoulder, just keep convos short.

>>18154365
>that she doesn't like
*bzzzt* Wrong. I don't know how else to say it. She could be saying she's not sexually attracted to him, don't get a crush, if she's doing it emphatically right in front of him. He should see if she does this without him there.
>>
File: 1375175580345.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375175580345.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>18154563

>You know how I know you're ugly? Kys before trying to give advice again.

Coming from the fucking dingbat that just suggested if a girl is brightly glowing, hyperventilating and experiencing tremors she's in love with you. You're a fucking alien, kid. You're outer space levels of autistic.
>>
>>18154590
No, you really are ugly. Like so ugly you've never had a girl go through an adrenaline or fight or flight response over you. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>18154599

>Like so ugly you've never had a girl go through an adrenaline or fight or flight response over you

>girl go through an adrenaline or fight or flight response over you

......Fucking what? Why would I want to make a girl need to choose between fighting me or running away from me? What on god's green fucking earth are you talking about?

Is anyone else reading this shit?
>>
>>18154515
Ye she used to be like she was with all the other guys but she just changed once we kind of connected (we're very similar types of people, the only difference is that she is more outgoing and i am a tad more introverted)

I also noticed the famous 'sparkle' in her eyes which I do not recognize anymore.

She has also brushed against me/touched my hands on purpose/sat next to me (other spaces were availaible)/dressed in something I liked (told her that a day previous when she did it) etc.

But now it's all gone... She just seems way more outgoing with the others and with one guy in particular (who she claims she hasn't got an interest in, she told me some time ago when we were talking about dorm crushes but times may have changed?)

I thought I was doing well but now it seems to have turned completely against me ;(... And I come here for advice and get majorly bashed
>>
>>18154610
while his description is a bit shitty, the general idea is sound. there are physiological tells of attraction that easily visible on a woman. either you aren't very observant or you are uggo.
>>
>>18154617
Lol, so much shit you left out I swear.

She could be trying to make you jealous. She could have lost interest. She could have been teasing you. You could have taken too long to make a move.

I'm willing to bet you were boring to her.
>>
>>18154620
>while his description is a bit shitty
Pfft.
>>
>>18154620

>either you aren't very observant or you are uggo.

Ok, well if anyone in this thread would like to chime in and say whether or not they've ever seen a hyperventilating girl who was shaking and had brightly glowing skin and thought anything other than "oh my god this girl is having a medical emergency" I'd really love to hear it.

And "fight or flight"? Why the fuck would you want to make a girl fight or flight? Like fight you or run away? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

I understand body language. What I don't understand is what this fucking guy is talking about.
>>
>>18154620

>while his description is a bit shitty

Not quite. His description made so little sense I immediately concluded that he's some kind of ultra-rare hyper-autistic space alien who has never seen a human woman during his centuries long journey through the universe.
>>
>>18154631
>And "fight or flight"?
The fight or flight response, moron. It happens sometimes when you fall in love or are in love. It especially happens when you fall in love at first sight and explains all the phenomenon people talk about when they describe it (shallow depth of field (blurring around crush's face) from pupil dilation, time slowing down, heart racing, stomach butterflies, etc) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight-or-flight_response
>>
>>18154626
Yeah I was crushing on her majorly but since she has this outgoing personality I never acted on her signals because I assumed that was just how she was as a person...If she wasn't that outgoing/kissy kissy/w.e. with everyone I would've tried kissing her multiple times already... shit.

I only started to realise I should've acted on it after she started treating me differenty... Now I'm confused why she does this shit to me (ie because she lost interest or because she is fucking with me)
>>
>>18154653
>Yeah I was crushing on her majorly
Eh, she could know and like I said is trying to let you down easy by ignoring you or not fomenting the crush. She could also be trying to make you jealous. If you haven't asked her out, you should just for kicks.
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>18154649

>It happens sometimes when you fall in love or are in love

No it happens when something is about to kill you and your body decides whether or not its going to run to defend its life or attack and kill the threat.

"The fight-or-flight response (also called hyperarousal, or the acute stress response) is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival."

Did you even read the fucking wikipedia article before linking it? How in god's name is a girl perceiving you as a threat to her survival as a good thing?

>(shallow depth of field (blurring around crush's face) from pupil dilation, time slowing down, heart racing

Ok, how old are you and where are you from? Are you from fucking mars? I genuinely want to know. What you're describing is like insulin shock, dude. If you're a troll I'm giving you 11/10 man because you're making so little sense I'm actually experiencing a little fight or flight myself right now. I'm either going to tear my computer apart with my bare hands or run away from it if I read one more of your outer space posts.
>>
>>18154656
>tfw you find out your ugly
It's a sympathetic nervous system response from arousal. Fight or flight or freeze or fuck is what it really should be.
>>
>>18154655
I'd doubt she knows about my feelings. I'm a stoic/relaxed kind of guy that doesn't show emotion quickly nor do I do favors for her or something, i just say ''hey what's up/how's your day'' occasionally to everyone in our dorm.
>>
>>18154662

>It's a sympathetic nervous system response from arousal.

"The fight-or-flight response (also called hyperarousal, or the acute stress response) is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival"

Can you not read?

>Fight or flight or freeze or fuck is what it really should be.

Well, its not. Its called fight or flight and the textbook definition of fight or flight proves that you're 100% incorrect,
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.