[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meaning of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
My 8/10 gf dumped me after 4 years together. I'm 22 now and I am beta who felt really lucky to be with her. All this time I did everything for her, and it was really wonderful and satisfaying. But now I see no reason to wake up everyday, to study or work, to lift. I don't even want to vidya anymore. What is the point of everything? What's the reason to improve if I'm just going to live alone like a lot of us here? The worst aff all is that she keeps subtly implying that we may be together again in a year or so, because her reason was that she just wanted to be single for a while, and beacuse of that I don't really feel like falling in love with anyone else. So I'm stuck. What's your reason to keep going on?
>>
>>18153624
>she just wanted to be single for a while

She doesn't want to be alone.
Translation: I want to have fun and fuck strangers until I have to settle down.

Cut the bitch off, she's keeping you on a leash and you're acting pathetic enough to go with it. And you're not going to be alone, you got a gf after all, you can do it again.
>>
>>18153624
My life is shit rn OP. I go on because I hope it might get better.
>>
>>18153624

You're heartbroken, being strung along and scared of this new reality. Learn to appreciate solitude and your own company. It's worth it, trust me. You're gonna feel like shit for a long time, things might make you reminisce and hurt, but take this one step at a time and spoil yourself some days. It's going to be a long, difficult time but you can do it.

She's definitely stringing you along though. Cut her out of your life unless you just enjoy extending this torture. All my life I've never seen a single person have a successful 'break'. Breaks are people exploring their options with a possible safety net. Most of the time one person sits twiddling their thumbs hoping their 'love' will come back since they're 'the one' when in reality they're very far down on the list at that point.

>What's your reason to keep going on?

I'm an idiot but I've helped quite a few people and can proudly say I've saved lives as well. I sometimes consider suicide but thinking of those I've helped and have yet to help keeps me moving.
>>
>>18153624
>>18153672

I wish one of my exes would pull that shit to try and come back just to accept it at first and then humiliate them in ways they never knew it could be possible
>>
>>18153686
I did this. Was pretty sweet. Low, but sweet
>>
>>18153634
I second this. Don't continue to be a bitch OP
>>
>>18153624
You may well have been a beta 18 year old, though you were attractive enough to catch her. But you're not the same child at 22, and you shouldn't think of yourself as inadequate.
>>
You are all nice people.

Yes I'll try to move on, thanks for the cheers. I'ts just that she was all clingy and dependant and one of a sudden starts making friens in uni and becomes a toally different person.

Are all women like that?
>>
>>18153780
Woman are mysterious creatures.

Probably not :-D.
>>18153624
>subtly implying we may be together again
The bitch is playing with you as cat with mouse. Never wait or fall for it.
>>
>>18153780
Make more friend at uni. Join more clubs. If they have a skydiving club, join that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.