[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. For three days already I feel hungry. The hunger does not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 14877626641040.jpg (122KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14877626641040.jpg
122KB, 750x1024px
So. For three days already I feel hungry. The hunger does not go away even after a good meal. I don't eat a lot, never did, though I mostly eat processed food, and by the calculation I was eating McDonald's once in 4 days for past 3 month.
I don't cook much, cause I don't know how to, but I am learning, I mostly eat pasta, rice and nestle cornflakes. I am a bit underweight, 60/180, and cycle ~10km daily, always on my feet, never take elevators etc.
May it be related to that these three days a had a rather dense time at the Uni? How to cope with hunger? What are the best meals to eat?

Also, I am an Orthodox Christian, these days we are having the strictest lent, last year everything went smooth, but this year I've decided I am not doing it (so sorry). May it be a recall from undernutrition last year?
>>
You eat nothing but ''empty calories''. Even if you eat enough calories, you're not getting any of the nutrients that are supposed to come with them, so your body keeps telling you to eat to get the bare minimum. All your calorie sources are also sugar, so your insulin must be like a roller coaster. Once it comes down, hunger shoots back up like a rocket. Eat meat and vegetables instead.
>>
>>18154391
>this
And also do you feel more tired than usual ?
>>
>>18154437
A bit.
>>
OP here to clarify something.

I've eaten some carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers and grapes today, also had a usual cornflake breakfast.

My hunger does not come from my stomach, it comes from the mouth. I may even say I am a bit full. But I am salivating a lot and have that strange hunger feeling closer to the throat opening (like 'fill the gap!')
I guess I would be making some nice meat in the evening, but not to mention I have never felt myself in such a way.
>>
>>18155443
See a doctor. Sounds to me like diabetes or a thyroid issue
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (85KB, 1400x1420px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
85KB, 1400x1420px
>>18154391
If you keep giving advice like this when you don't know what you're talking about you're going to end up fucking killing someone.

>>18153595
OP this is called polyphagia and is a classic sign of Diabetes. See a doctor IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>18155497
>>18155460
Damn, sounds scary, will do.
>>
I will bump this thread two-three more times till Monday, just to let you know, if the condition stays.
Bought chicken breast and salmon, gonna have nice dinners this weekend.
If I don't feel better, going to visit the doctor. Thank you for pointing the worst possible variant.
>>
>>18153595
sounds like theres a problem with your thyroid. so youre metabolism is fucked up.
theyll make you swallow some iodine and then hide away in your room for a few days (because the radiation from the iodine can actually fuck up other peoples thyroids)
then youll be fine
>>
Bump and sleep.
>>
Getting up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.