[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this girl so much /adv/ She never wanted a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1490166911616.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1490166911616.png
227KB, 635x661px
I love this girl so much /adv/

She never wanted a relationship with me but we boned a bunch of times and I'm always buying her shit she needs and tries to give me money back when she can.

I love her /adv/
She didn't want to fuck other guys since meeting a douche from amsterdam but she did eventually.. with me again. The thing is that she felt bad afterwards.

I love her /adv/, I'm going to keep on buying stuff for her and try my fucking best to make her laugh and stay friends but it's hard as fuck

What can I do

I'm having depressions constantly because I think of her all the time and I keep on looking at her facebook messenger icon like a fucking freak.

I love her /adv/
>>
You guys aren't dating. You can't hold it against her.
Is the guy still around?
>>
>>18153549
Yes

She knows that I'm madly in love with her and it's been going on for 3 years. I know I can't do jack about it and I can't ignore this

It's driving me mad
>>
>>18153560
Regardless you weren't dating.
Why have you been fucking for 3 years and havent considered a relationship?

I've been there. If it were me personally in that situation I would think about how she felt fucking that guy. How she completely forgot about me and my existence for some foreign dick. I would refuse to buy her anything else. I would leave her with Amsterdick
You can say you feel bad for doing something until you're blue in the face, what it all boils down to is the lack of self control when it all came down to that one moment.
That's only because I know I can find a replacement, easily. There are too many sad, lonely souls in a 5 mile radius to get hung up on one that'll disregard me and the past 3 years we spent on the drop of a dick.
>>
>>18153576
I feel bad because I love her, not because I did something

I can't stop thinking, at all
>>
>>18153585
I've forgiven too many times for fewer things to have it all explode spectacularly. I couldn't forgive someone for even a one night stand if we were involved for years because that elephant will be in the room forever. That guy will be around whether you like it or not, in your mind or hers. In these cases a fresh start is best for me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.