[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a body like this Could I get a boyfriend? If so, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_lugsun7yMw1qa6w51o1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lugsun7yMw1qa6w51o1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x666px
I have a body like this

Could I get a boyfriend? If so, how?
>>
>>18153388
just don't be terrible, like, in general.
>>
>>18153388
>Could I get a boyfriend?
Yes.

>If so, how?
By losing some weight.
>>
>>18153388
a lot of guys, including me, like big woman(unless you're landwhale tier big. but still I knew a landwhale chick who had bf)

just wear some makeups and approach guys it'lll be very easy. maybe avoid chads
>>
That's still very acceptable, even hot with big boobs and ass, but don't go further
>>
File: 1443719101708.png (891KB, 821x805px) Image search: [Google]
1443719101708.png
891KB, 821x805px
>>18153388

>i've got a body like this

no, because if you did you would have just posted a picture of yourself.

also, a face like this.
>>
>>18153426
>Posting a pic of myself on 4chan

Do you think it's impossible for women to be OP pic size in real life?
>>
Only desperate dudes and fetishists would date you. Losing a few pounds is not that hard.
>>
>>18153438

i absolutely think its possible, but what im implying is that even if she is similarly sized, shes not going to be nearly as attractive as the girl in that photo.

its like guys coming here saying
>how can i get a gf?
>wont post a pic but for reference i look like a skinny channing tatum
>>
>>18153445
Channing tatum has a potato face
>>
You can get a boyfrand looking like that, OP. Try okcupid! Lots of eligible bachelor's on there. There's also tinder of you wanna rush into something right away. Some guys have found gf's on there but they're mostly calling the shot when it comes to being in a relationship with a girl they met over tinder. Hope this helps.

Also, to everyone suggesting losing weight--it doesn't hurt. Most guys like the way a thicc fit girl looks.
>>
>>18153445
OP here, my face is 6-7/10 rather than 9/10 like that model, but other than that her body is very similar to mine
>>
if you look like that and dont have a boyfriend its because you are waiting for someone way too hot for you.
>>
>>18153461

no.
>>
>>18153388
Yes, sure - I dated hot guys when I was fatter than that. Honestly, just be likeable and take care of yourself.
If you have a cute face, a decent personality and you are pleasant to be around, guys will be interested.

Lose some weight, tho. For your health.
>>
>THICC
>no bf
Fug me bls :D

Just go out there and find a man that's into THICC. Like me. We exist.
>>
>>18153471
Depends on how thiq

my gf has DDDs

Can you compete with that?
>>
>>18153469
Ok so how did you get dates from those hot guys?
>>
>>18153388

Fuck yes.
>>
Ofcourse, however I'll add one thing

If you have less than attractive breasts and you only wear bras that make them appear moreso, this is false advertisement. It's the equivalent of me shoving a cucumber down my pants.
On multiple occasion I hooked up with girls where this happened.
I'm not saying don't wear push up bras or make yourself more presentable but if things aren't as they appear don't stay up all night wondering why you didn't get a call back.
>>
>>18153426
Is it wrong that Id fuck that if it was guaranteed that no one will ever know and the bitch stays out of my life?
>>
>>18153388
THICC certainly can be desirable, but honestly it's mostly minorities who like that kind of body type. If you want to date a white guy you need to drop a lot of weight.
>>
>>18153388
Truth is there's a fair amount of variation in what men find attractive in women. You probably could find a lot of men interested in that body type, although some won't be. (I personally find it attractive, although I know who friends who wouldn't.)

Try to lose weight if you want, but don't be desperate about it, it's a slow process, and if you're impatient you'll get discouraged and fail.
>>
>>18153508

Not really, dude. If I was drunk and bored I probably would. I don't give a fuck if anyone finds out. Fat girls give great blowjobs. No shame.

I can fuck a 9 one night and fuck a 3 the next and not give a flying fuck. You gotta own your shit, bruh. Aint no one can make fun of you for nothing if you don't give a shit.
>>
>>18153388
fucking best body. Would be even better with flat tits, but I guestt most of the people actually prefer them huge.
Models and world miss's are actually suboptimal looking, so stop caring about them
>>
>>18153513
Why is it that fatties give good head? Is it because they eat a lot? Seriously curious.
>>
>>18153515
maybe they love you more for choosing them over more attractive girls, so they try harder or something
>>
>>18153522
Do you ugly guys lick the pussy better?
>>
>>18153506
by less than attractive breasts do you mean they were saggier than expected? Or was it the size?
>>
>>18153487
>Ok so how did you get dates from those hot guys?
I talked to guys I liked. They liked me and asked me out.

My boyfriend worked as a model to pay for college and when we started dating I was 180 lbs at 5'7". I dropped like 40 lbs since we started dating, but he never made a huge deal about it.
>>
>>18153535
Shape, nipple placement, perkiness
It's 100% fair of me to say. If a woman was under the impression a man has a large cock and it turned out to not be the case, only by product of special underwear she'd more than likely not pursue.
It's a shallow concept but it's reality.
>>
>>18153537
I guess guys don't like me so they don't ask me out, and I've been rejected when I've asked them out. So it's hopeless.
>>
Yes, easily.
>>
>>18153543
Ok but no matter what bra you wear your boobs always look perkier, even if it's not a push up bra. So it's not special underwear

Would you rather they go braless?
>>
File: 8544.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
8544.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>18153534

Yes, you should try us
>>
>>18153388

I'm pretty sure 90% of males, including myself, would jump at the chance to be with a girl with a body like that. Just put yourself out there, you'll be surprised.
>>
File: bra.png (22KB, 1359x800px) Image search: [Google]
bra.png
22KB, 1359x800px
>>18153552
Push up bras are a special bra.
It's false advertisement. More often than not you see girls with tits shaped like this requiring push ups to look normal.
>>
>>18153546
Post face.
It's actually not dangerous; no one cares enough to dig/dox. This isn't /b/
>>
>>18153561
You don't need a push up bra to make your boobs look perky, any normal bra does

My boobs look much perkier in a normal bra, not a special bra
>>
>>18153546
It's not hopeless. You can date someone less attractive or lose weight.
>>
>>18153510

not really. I'm a decent looking white dude, but I'm short and skinny (65 kgs 173cm)... much prefer my women to be bigger than me weight wise. I just love all the extras that come along with the THICC body type (wider hips, bigger boobs, fatter ass and thighs.. also like a little belly). There's definitely a limit though, but I have known many other guys similar to myself that have similar tastes.
>>
>>18153568
Women use push up bras to accentuate cleavage right? If you take it off and your tits are under your armpits how is it not false advert
>>
>>18153388
Diet and exercise.
>>
The body in the OP is attractive in my humble opinion. I'm not a man but up for sex with women. I think by far most men would agree, especially in real life with a great person. You can be surprised by what turns you on in the heat of the moment.
Anyway, you are more than just your looks/body and people are going to care about your package deal more than any isolated aspect by itself. Some tips.

>being able to cook well is golden, work on this if you haven even the faintest interest in it
>invest in learning how to do make up well and how to use multiple products without making it look caked on, men typically cannot tell unless you have the chalky foundation (or a color contrast/"mask" between your face and neck), fake lashes, constant bright/unnatural lipstick, stuff like that, learn how to bring out your best features well
>make sure you eat well and get enough rest
>invest in exploring what turns you on sexually, what sexual persona you would like to step into in the bedroom, whether you like feeling like a foxy seductress or helpless daddy's girl or whatever else, read up on how to perform oral well, get a bit into dancing to help you with fluid rhythms during sex, do kegels
>keep your hygiene and grooming top notch, you don't have to be shaved, I think that if you want to keep the look of a bush the most popular compromise would be to shave the lips for eating but leave hair on top, be active in some way regardless of whether or not you want to work out
>invest in learning how to dress yourself well, make your body look flattering
>work on your posture, this cannot be said enough
>practice with small talk whenever you can, stimulate your natural/latent curiosity and spontaneity, learn how to show your interest in people and how to allow them to get a sincere impression of you from the start
>having your own life (hobbies/interests, (female if you want to be on the safe side) friends, education/job) is attractive
>>
The weight is not important
>>
>>18153591
>try to be positive company, you don't have to be an entertainer all the time, you're only human, but catch yourself if you complain a lot or are very thin skinned about trivial matters
>if you get closer, let them know very clearly (vocally, through affection (touch, kisses), compliments, letting them know how turned on you are and how wild you go for them during sex, supporting them in everyday and larger matters, being reliable/trustworthy) that they are loved
>do introspection, take a moment if you can to think about what could make you difficult to deal with as a partner, what your quirks are, consider them and whether you should work on something/set a higher standard for yourself or it's pretty doable/understandable

Not implying you need to do all this shit to get a boyfriend. But all these are areas you can work on to make yourself more attractive as a girlfriend. And it will give you so much confidence to feel certain that you have a lot to offer as a human being, that you can give someone a great thing, the real deal so to speak... It'll give you the self-respect to stand up for yourself and not accept someone walking over you or tearing you down in small ways. Life's too short for that. Working on some of these things (especially appearance-wise and even more so the social bits like small talk) will benefit you throughout life, though, whether professionally, for friends or for romance.

Best of luck. Have a good ride.
>>
>>18153601
Can't believe I forgot: learning how to flirt. Great skill to have. It's the easiest way for a woman to nudge a man you're into, into paying attention to you. You want to be on his radar. And many other social situations can be solved not through "rational" arguments/tricks but through a social bravado (especially for men) or charm (especially for women) that you can acquire by learning how to exaggerate/sort of act out a very specific side/vibe of yourself during intense flirting.
>>
Just roll with what you have. Wear something sexy, some nice make up, act like a lady and it will incredibly sexy to many men. You can also go for a dominatrix vibe, but that's assuming you're okay with a bit of a submissive boyfriend. The worst you can do is just wear t-shirts and act like a dude. I have a friend like that, skinnier than pic related but does not act very feminine - which is a shame because she's cute, but this dissonance simply makes it hard to picture her in a sexy situation or as a girlfriend. On the other hand I had a friend who was around this body type but always dressed sexy. I am horny thinking about her 99% of the time, and at one point we were quite close to becoming a couple. We boned few times though, it was cool.
>>
>>18153586
Omg why can't you understand that even normal bras make your boobs look perky

Should girls stop wearing NORMAL bras because they make your boobs look better?
>>
>>18153636
It's not the same
Why can't you realize alot of women that have unattractive breasts purposely buy bras that are on the small side to make them look attractive then say to themselves "Why can't I ever find a meaningful relationship"
>>
>>18153514
This man is trying to sell you something
>>
>>18153453
Channing Tatyum does not have a potato face. Besides he's got a rockin' bod, you jealous fat piece of shit neckbeard.

Oh and the girl in OP's pic is a lardass. I wouldn't even let suck my dick.
>>
>>18153562
That bitches story is a load o bullshit.
>>
>>18153388

By losing about 10-20 pounds. Not too hard. Just eat more vegetables, drink lots of water, don't drink anything with calories, and eat only one bite of dessert instead of the entire thing. Very simple. Do for 3-6 months.
>>
>>18153388
>Body like this
Look, we all know you're about 50-100 Pou D's heavier then the person in that photo
>>
>>18153591
>The body in the OP is attractive in my humble opinion. I'm not a man
Opinion irrelevant.
>but up for sex with women.
Did you know lesbians have by far the highest rates of domestic abuse?
>I think by far most men would agree,
Opinion irrelevant.
>especially in real life with a great person.
I can't fuck your personality.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18153651

>wanting your tits to look good is the reason why you can't find a meaningful relationship
>>
File: Channing_Tatum_July_2015.jpg (13KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
Channing_Tatum_July_2015.jpg
13KB, 220x302px
>>18153875
potato face
>>
>>18153916
>I can't fuck your personality.
So you're a shallow dick, congratulations. You should know by now that other people don't have such singular needs.
>>
>>18153996
Shallow is just a word ugly people use to protect their egos from the objective fact that attractive people have better genes than them and that genetics play a large role in mate selection.
>>
>>18153388
plenty of guys are into chubby women, just make yourself available and social.
>>
>>18153916
>Did you know lesbians have by far the highest rates of domestic abuse?
how about some citations on this?
>>
>>18154051
you seem to be oblivious to the fact that our specie puts most of it "genetic effort" into genes regulating personality traits as well as general mind capabilities. So your personality tells about your genes and those can be as desirable as the ones regulating your physical abilities
tl;dr: your argument works against you
>>
>>18153388
Sure OP. I like a range of female body types, as long as they're not too skinny or too fat. She's right in between what I would call thick and chubby. Not all guys are into certain body types, so don't worry about trying to catch 100% of the fish. If you have a cute face, act feminine, dress decently, and have good hygiene, you'll be fine. Don't cake on your makeup or act like a slut if you want an actual boyfriend.

Like another poster said, lose a bit of weight for your own health. You can get a guy the way you are and lose weight while you're dating. It does help if you take some initiative if you're interested in a guy. I generally don't cold approach girls, so if you sometimes take the first step and let a guy know you're at least interested, he'll probably take care of the rest.
>>
File: hahahahahahahahaha.png (161KB, 1552x1345px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahahahaha.png
161KB, 1552x1345px
>>18153388
>IT'S A FEMANON MAKES A THREAD ON HER BODY SO LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THIRSTY GUYS REPLY TO SAVE HER WHILE DUDES WITH THE SAME PROBLEM ARE LEFT IN THE FUCKING DUST AS USUAL EPISODE!
>>
hit on one of the shy lanky boys who will love to be dominated by a plus size woman
they are not very manly but you asked for any boyfriend not a specific one
>>
>>18153388
With a body like that i want to cum deep inside of you so yes you can.
>>
>>18153388
unless you're ugly, you have been hit on before.
and you probably shot them down.
those were your options
>>
>>18153388
I'd do a woman like that if I were a guy.
>>
>>18153388
I think you're fine the way you are! As long as you can be yourself and be meaningful, you should be fine. Open up when you feel the time is right, and make sure he's the right one.
>>
File: 1462844112307.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1462844112307.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>18153388

Fucking perfect body size senpai.

what's with all these lowtest betas saying she needs to lose weight? she's not even heavy enough to be classified as chubby yet.
>>
>>18153388
>>18153426

skinnyfag here.

this thread and these chicks have me hard.

OP I'd probably fuck the shit out of you
>>
>>18153388
Yes

message me ;^)
>>
Yes you can, if you have a cute face. My gf is that same size/build and I'm ridiculously attracted to her. That being said, she also has a great personality, has a good sense of personal style that I like (think like a mix of tumblrina and Wednesday Adams) and is crazy good in bed (way better than girls I've dated that were skinnier than her).

Also keep in mind, I'm not a "chubby chaser". A girl can be overweight and I'll still find her attractive, but only if the weight distribution is flattering: big tits and ass, wide hips, nice legs, maybe a bit of a belly, but not land whale tier. Basically you don't have to be skinny to be attractive. Just don't be morbidly obese.
>>
I love chubby girls, when we have hardcore sex they always get super sweaty and our bodies become some amazing harmonious unified mass of flesh and when our bodies rub against eachother it feels like fucking a delicious pillow
>>
>>18153636
>Should girls stop wearing NORMAL bras because they make your boobs look better?
There's a difference between a pleasant consequence and actively seeking out a product to make your tits look better than they are. It's kind of concerning that you can't tell the difference.
>>
Yes, there is an infinite supply of pussy men with low standards that would fuck anything. If you want anyone worth their salt, lose weight, you chunky plumper fat swine fuckhole.
>>
>>18153388
>Could I get a boyfriend?
dont get ahead of yourself. you need to have lots and lots of casual sex before youre ready to start learning about the intricacies of relationships and such
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.