[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become intense? How do I make people stutter just by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1475686815461.png (1011KB, 1001x635px) Image search: [Google]
1475686815461.png
1011KB, 1001x635px
How do I become intense? How do I make people stutter just by being around me? I have genetics by my side by being tall and imposing physically, and quite handsome.
>>
Life doesn't work like that I'm afraid. Nobody cares enough about you to stutter in your presence.
>>
>>18153200

be black. or the most degenerate version of a white guy you can muster up. to make people stutter you need to be so ugly and off looking on top of being big that people are afraid you will hit them for no real reason.

TL;DR be black / redneck
>>
>>18153207
So become famous?
I noticed that people can't really look me in the eye without fidgeting, and guys are generally intimidated by me, like going "fuck, I wouldn't screw around with a guy like anon, look at his arms" and things like that. I'm also part of a literary circle and during most arguments, most people go "yeah you're right, sorry" by the end I'm done with them, or people at work often apologising for small things just to keep cool with me.
How do I cultivate this side? I've noticed the most change came after losing fat and building muscle at the gym. I literally want to make people sweat around me.
>>
>>18153220
you sound like a fucking chore to be around.
>>
>>18153220
Yeah becoming famous is pretty much the only way to accomplish this - there are pocket cases of legendary manipulators/charismatic people who have a similar effect to what you want on others around them. But its more of a gravitating around you type thing, not sweating at your majesty.

I think if people knew you were dangerous and would kill someone at the slightest confrontation would go a long way to getting the reaction you want - as in your notoriety precedes you.
>>
>>18153220

Be a total dick, overly confident, past the point of arrogance. This kind of shit radiates around you like some fucking aura.

My boss is like that, pretty much disliked or feared by everyone but he is efficient and somehow holds his employees by the balls, as they tend to stick with him.
>>
>>18153230
Nobody ever liked me, like truly like me not even when I was a kid. I think I got some mental disease, because I realise I built my whole image around some sort of artificial ideal.
>>
Youre a dumbass.
>>
>>18153220
Pick fights around town and develop a rep for being a fighter who'll start shit just bc he feels like fighting that day.
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18153200

You don't. Being so weak that you need to pretend to be an exaggerated version of yourself to overcompensate for your inability to properly engage with people is identically pathetic to being so insecure that the only way you can communicate with people is through domination.

Being an asshole to make up for your lack of confidence is the knee-jerk equivalent to getting a giant lifted truck to make up for your small dick. Dealing with one extreme by escaping to another isn't the answer, its just having the exact same problem but just on the opposite end of the dysfunction spectrum.

Get some therapy, dude. If you have a hard time learning to be who you are then a third party might be beneficial in helping you work through some of these things.
>>
>>18153269
>he is efficient and somehow holds his employees by the balls, as they tend to stick with him.
d-do you think it could be literal?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.