[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

numb to women and friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2014CrystalCastles_MS_1_081014.jpg (131KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
2014CrystalCastles_MS_1_081014.jpg
131KB, 900x600px
my ex and i from college were together for 3 years.

before that i played video games nonstop and basically spent my childhood in a n64 so i never was socially well adjusted

after we broke up i went on a banging spree of pulling 5s and 6's from tinder. years later i'm up to 65 girls that I had sex with

the magic is completely gone. my excitement for the world is gone. I'm bored every day. I can't even ejaculate when I have sex with women anymore. they're just permanently disposable to me. i can't make friends- i don't care to get to know people who will end up abandoning me like my other friend groups have done

i just swipe and swipe and fuck and swipe seeking...something. But I don't know what i'm looking for- cause it's not a relationship, it's not sex

i'm just drifting aimlessly through life, and my ability to connect with people has fizzled out to nothing

I need help what should i do? i'm numb to pretty much everything regarding other humans. what's wrong with me?
>>
>>18153189

go camping
>>
>>18153189
Iirc the introduction to The Game begins with a nihilistic depressed womanizer much like you attempting suicide because he destroyed his ability to bond with anyone. You brought this on yourself. The solution probably looks something like stopping your current behavior, taking an extended time to reflect and perhaps meditate, and then dating women the normal way, one at a time, and waiting until at least date 3 or so to actually have sex, focusing primarily on trying to build a relationship with someone based on their personal qualities and goals/trajectory. It helped me and one of my friends anyway. Hopefully it might work for you.
>>
>>18154061
Gay
>>
>>18153189
IVE!@!! BECOME SO NUUUUUUUUUMMB!!! (I'm tired of being what you want me to be...)
>>
>>18154556
do DO do DO, DDOO, DO
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.