[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just made my pregnant best friend cry..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 143409-424x283-Pregnant_Woman.jpg (11KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
143409-424x283-Pregnant_Woman.jpg
11KB, 424x283px
What have I done wrong? I just called her to ask what's up and how's she doing, but then she started babbling about being a bad mother and scared shitless of giving birth, which is really weird since she studied to be a midwife. Then she hung up.

After a while she called me back but she was still crying, and I was feeding her a steady stream of pure bullshit (everything is going to be okay, no you're not a tank, if people say you're beautiful you're beautiful, every man I know wanted to fuck you, of course you're gonna be a good mother, look at your nephew, he turned out great), I was even tossing some shit on her sister - the golden childe of the family - because apparently she was super graceful and kind during her preggo months. I can't believe the shit that was coming out of my mouth.

What the ever living fuck?!
It's like she's a different person. It was literally like talking to a schizophreniac - I should know my father was one. What's more worrying, I'm not sure whether she bought any of it what I was telling her. What if next time I call her, she'll tell me to piss off because I was lying to her?
How do you deal with a preggo best friend? She's in the 20th week btw.
>>
>>18153120

>i just made my pregnant friend cry
>i just called her to ask whats up and how shes doing and she started babbling about being a bad mother and started crying

pick one.

you clearly didnt make her cry, she made herself cry.

>BUT WHY THIS MAKES NO SENSE WHAT IS THIS WITCH CRAFT, I NEVER EVEN TOOK A BASIC BIOLOGY COURSE.

humans have emotions. those emotions can change based on our hormones and when women are pregnant they are extremely hormonal. shes also NOT really wrong about anything she doens't know its going to work out, taking care of a child in these uncertain times is fucking awful, we can barely afford to live on our own let alone with kids, and having a kid fucking ruins who you were before.
>>
>>18153120
>scared shitless of giving birth, which is really weird since she studied to be a midwife.

Not following your logic there OP.
Studying about something is not the same as having to physically give birth yourself. I think in this case you could say "easier read than done." Why wouldn't it be more scary to have your body actually going through that?

You're the one that sounds a bit more schizophrenic here. You think it's all about you, something you did, and are paranoid that she'd going to call back and accuse you of lying.
>>
>>18153152
This. Besides, she knows of everything that can go wrong.

Either way, OP, pregnancy hormones are crazy. It's some really insane shit. Don't worry about it and just accept that she ISN'T herself now, she's being doused in hormones that alter how she sees stuff at least sometimes. Just let her vent, it'll pass.
>>
>pregnant woman is emotional and acting crazy

Holy shit, OP, what other breaking news do you have?

Just try to be a good friend.
>>
>>18153120
No joke, she needs a good dicking.

Pregnant girls get hysterical without it.
Be a good friend and help her out.
>>
>>18153152
>Not following your logic there OP.
>studying about something is not the same as having to physically give birth yourself.
Her tests came back great, she's only 29. She assisted in over 50 childbirths I think, she has a pretty good knowledge about what's gonna happen. To me it's strange because it's like an astronaut being scared of outer space.
>You think it's all about you, something you did
No, I just simply don't know how to talk to her anymore.
>and are paranoid that she'd going to call back and accuse you of lying.
Of course I am. If she wasn't pregnant, she would've ripped me a new asshole for lying to her. Normally she's remarkably observant.
>>18153160
> Don't worry about it and just accept that she ISN'T herself now, she's being doused in hormones that alter how she sees stuff at least sometimes. Just let her vent, it'll pass.
Okay, but how should I talk to her? I'd like to call her in a couple of days, but what if I make her cry, because I said something that triggers her? It's like walking on a minefield. I need advice on how to cheer her up, keep her in a good mood. I wanna see her happy.
>>
>>18153191

astronauts are scared of outer space, just cuz you go there and come back doesn't mean going in a rocket that has a chance of blowing up or simply fucking up and not returning isn't scary.

its giving birth anon, helping someone else deliver a baby makes no guarantees about what will happen to you.
>>
My boyfriend's sister's favorite thing to eat is hot wings from a certain restaurant. She'd eat them at least twice a month.

She got pregnant, and she literally can't even smell hot wings without vomiting. The hormones fuck with your body that much. Women talk about "pregnancy brain" where they literally put pillows in the fridge without a second thought and don't realize they went retard until the next time they open the fridge.
>>
>>18153130
>having a kid fucking ruins who you were before
t. childless moron.
>>
>>18153164
/thread
>>
>>18153120
1) all women are already somewhat insane; this is the origin of the word 'hysteria'
2) the insanity is caused by female hormones
3) pregnant women have absurdly high levels of female hormones
4) consequently, pregnant women are even more insane than normal women
5) thankfully, this condition is temporary
6) although postpartum lingering insanity is common and can take a few months to resolve
7) but subsequent pregnancies are usually a bit less jarring
8) at least all of society is biased in your favor in a million subtle and not-so-subtle ways
>>
Hormones
>>
>people don't say you're beautiful to be polite
>''every man I know wanted to fuck you''
>shitting on her sister
Wtf OP? Those are weird things to say. Stop feeding her bullshit, stop denying all of her fears, listen, let her have a good cry, then joke with her and make her laugh. Don't act like it's a personal insult. Go to the spa together or something.
>>
File: Janewat.png (299KB, 311x392px) Image search: [Google]
Janewat.png
299KB, 311x392px
Preggo Hormones....
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.