[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"What kind of gay are you?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2533.jpg (236KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
236KB, 720x960px
This person is being friendly, and I find them attractive. They at least aren't turned off by me, because they are usually laughing and happy when I'm around.

How do I determine if they're
>homosexual female
>bisexual female
>transgender mtf
or
>transgender ftm

Part of me wants to refer to rap music I've heard about "dike pussy," but what if I end up infatuated with someone who's orientation doesn't even align with mine, or what if I find a dick? I'm so fed up with female mind games that I would maybe suck a dick, but that's a conversation for another day.

Please advise.
>>
>>18153009
ask them with words from your human mouth. Let them know your situation, then just ask them plainly.
>>
Transgenders who seamlessly pass are still quite rare, and I am real sure that a FtM with a penis is absolutely not going to have sex with someone without informing them of that. People get killed over leaving out that information, some men just see red when they feel like they got "tricked into being gay" or whatever it is that sets them off the very most.
MtF transgenders try to look like men most of the time so you probably have a clue. (Buzzed hair, boy clothes, zero make up.) For the rest it's up to them whether they'd potentially be with you and up to you whether you'd be open to that. Many FtMs never get the genital surgery because it's not that easy to make a functioning, "normal" penis.

As for whether she's queer, you should be able to tell to some extent by her behavior. A girl not interested in dating or sleeping with men will not flirt with you. A girl interested in sleeping with but not dating men, will make that clear before things proceed. And likely drop a "when I crushed on this girl I knew a few years back" at some point to give you a clue that she's not straight.
If she's bi, that's most elusive but also least important I guess. If someone is very private about their sex life or dating history, this could potentially only come up when discussing sexual fantasies or preferences, which obviously happens later on most of the time.
>>
>>18153028
Yeah, I guess I'll find out soon enough. The suspense is tense.

>>18153025
I thought of that, but it's not a very smooth question.
>>
>>18153056
I didn't say it would be smooth. But if you're going to hurt someone it's better to do it up front with honesty than later on through deception.
>>
>>18153071
Hurt someone? What are you talking about?
>>
>>18153139
offend them.
>>
>>18153153
I'll just be patient and delicate then.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.