[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, heres the story. I want to kill myself but want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FeelsBadMan.png (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBadMan.png
2KB, 90x90px
Okay guys, heres the story. I want to kill myself but want to do it so no one I know is to blame. I don't want my girlfriend to think it was because she broke up with me or my dad because I moved out of his house or brothers.. You get the story. Any suggestion? While I am at it, how do I do it quick and painless?
>>
>>18152824
Write a suicide letter, kys by jumping off a really high place. But don't do it, suicide is shit, you will regret your decision when you're dying, trust me.
>>
>>18152824
Please don't kill yourself. Life will change. Talk to someone, anyone, about how you're feeling.
>>
>>18152832
>regret it when you're dying
lul. what a pot of shit.

>>18152824
Kay anon. Seriously examine your life and determine why you want to kill yourself. You're obviously just feeling melodramatic and want somewhere to vent; /r9k/ being normie infested, I can understand your inclination to come here for sympathy.

It seems you have a lot of support systems, girlfriend and a close family. To kill oneself, you'd need to hit the point of desperation and depravity necessary to overcome our intrinsic programming that is to live. Judging by your stupidass post, you couldn't possibly, logically, have the constitution for suicide. Unless you're mentally disabled.

In any case, cut yourself off from everyone. Move away to some discrete town/island. Wait 6 months. Then kill yourself. Quick and painless would be falling yourself off a building. Pretty easy.
>>
>>18152824
You don't even want to die do you? I mean, you're still thinking about someone else. Why even bother if you're set about dying?

If you're serious, you won't even be posting here.
>>
>>18152848
>>18152845
I am set on dying, but I don't felel bad for myself if I die. I will feel bad for others. Cutting of ties with them seems like the best Idea even though it will be hard
>>
>>18152861
If that's your response, then you aren't set on dying, not even close. As long as you have some sort of sympathetic system, their pity won't let you die.

You think you are because you're emotional RIGHT NOW but wait a day, sleep it off, and then come back here. I battled depression for 6 years and attempted suicide 3 times, the last time put me in a body cast for half a year. And yes, I'm condescending you because you sound like a bitch.
>>
I have been depressed for 2 years, not knowingg how to deal with it. I have thought of a lot of things to do but never really knew how to pull it off coming to this site asking for help. I am ready, and I want to remove this sympathy.
>>
>>18152875
I dont care what you call me or you judging my Life, It is true but I just came here for advice which this site is for, right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.