[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another cheesy love story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: desert-wallpapers_23_1080x1920.jpg (52KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
desert-wallpapers_23_1080x1920.jpg
52KB, 1080x1920px
Hi board, im here for your wisdom.
So here are the facts:
My family has close friends. Me and their daughter grew up together. later they moved to another state, Not far from ours but no reunion for several years. Suddenly they all come to visit, i hang out with their daughter, long story short we end up in bed. me just after a year long relationship, and she still has a bf she's with since they moved. She was about to accept the guy's proposal.
i wondered why she agreed to sex and she goes on about how she's with him because he is sensitive and her family is sure they are a good match friends like him so on. In other words no real love in the full sense.
Now she wants to break up with him, asks me what she should do.
my first impulse is to tell her to do what will make her happy, but i wonder if it might have too heavy consequences she will regret later. Her whole family counts on their marriage, they hate me for sleeping with her, and she had all life figured out. We are both soon to graduate college. She doesnt seem to have a plan if she does go through with it.

I dont have friends mature enough to advise me on this and id like to have another perspective. Thanks ahead
>>
>>18152710
Are you fucking stupid? If she cheated on him she'll do the same to you. You weren't a special case. This girl is no good. Keep things platonic from now on. There will be more chances for you, with women who value you.
>>
>>18152719
I thought about that also. I made it clear im not commiting to anything, plus we live relatively far for a relationship. She still wants to do it. the thing is the guy guesses and wants to overlook it to keep her. she says she cant stay with him after what happened and that her real feelings are for me. I know, she cheated on someone, whatever reason. Wonder if it is a result of her personality or just them being wrong couple
>>
>>18152746
Girls do not cheat due to circumstance. If she cheated it's definitely something in her personality and moral compass that allowed her to do so. Regardless of how she justifies it that fact remains true.
>>
>>18152767
She is in some sort of emotional distress right now, since the bf wants to keep her regardless (dont understand why cant he face the reality already), she says she cant go on with him like nothing happened but afraid to hurt him. She seems to be genuine about it. I guess i should just tell i cant advise her on this and she should take things slow until 100% sure. Sounds lame though
>>
>>18152767
This so much. Once a cheater always a cheater. Op has that underage thirst though, he ain't gonna listen.
>>
>>18152785
Holy shit you're so fucking blind. She's obviously feeding you bullshit to keep you around. Are you so dense that you can't see what's going on? I have already given you advice. Whether or not you take it is in you. Based on how you're talking I can tell you won't. When shit hits the fan and she cheats on you too you're going to wish you listened.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.