[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with shitty roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5632.jpg (102KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5632.jpg
102KB, 750x738px
My boyfriend and I moved into an apartment with a few friends and had a random living here. One of our friends is just fucking stupid and was swayed to hate us because the randoms girlfriend doesn't like me and his girlfriend recently started hating us too.
It's whatever though, if they don't like us it's on them. We are moving out in august anyways.
The whole problem with this though is that the dude is refusing to buy anything for the apartment right now (toilet paper/paper towels/dish soap/garbage bags) we all agreed to buy at least one thing off this list to share with each other and it ended up turning into me and my boyfriend and our one nice roommate buying this shit. Which can get really expensive. We tried to talk to the shitty dude about it but he dodges the questions, closes his doors or says he doesn't have time for this.
We also heard him talking to the Random roommate about how he's hiding paper towels in his room so the "Jews don't get them" which is kinda hurtful considering we literally buy everything and we aren't even mean to this dude. (I even buy him food to snack on ;_;)
He also bitches about how dirty we are even though we clean every night. Infact he is mistaking his week old dishes for ours. I also cleaned the restroom and he destroyed it 30 minutes after. His room is also disgusting and he has his mother drives 4 hours to our place every month just to clean his room..
This shit is so stressful and expensive. I'm not sure what to do but I'm at the point where I'm hiding toilet paper in my room.
>>
>>18152649
Unacceptable. Kick him out of he's not on the lease. Move out now if you're not on the lease.
>>
>>18152649
this just happens sometimes, especially when not everyone is on the same page, morality wise and income wise. Live out the terms of your lease and move on ASAP; it's going to be a shitty year.
>>
>>18152649
you can play his games and hide your shit like he does or be the better person and continue to do nice things for him.
Even rooming with good friends I suggested we keep things separate, mostly food. Paper towels I'd replace because I did all of the cleaning. But toilet paper we shared because we all use it. Sorry you're roomed with such an asshole. Living on your own or with a s/o is much nicer than having roommates.
>>
>>18152649
Move out.
>>
>>18152654
>>18152662
We are leaving in august. But we are hoping that he visits his parents this summer.
>>18152661
I feel like hiding our shit will only get the point across to him that he can't just take advantage of us like this. I use to clean his dishes back then and when I didn't have time to clean them he would bitch and complain about how dirty the apartment was. So I stopped and his girlfriend started doing their dishes finally. He brags about how he's so rich yet he can't buy toilet paper. Hmm
I might also have to hide my dishes because he's starting to claim he bought them.
>>
>>18152649
Just syaing, call a meeting and say "given I overheard you saying to the nice roomate that you are hiding your stuff so the jews don't get it, from now on, everybody buys for himself. So we won't bother you anymore" and then stop being nice to a cunt. Stop cleaning after him. Stop feeding him. Label everything you won, check it constantly, be a bitch if it disappears.
Fuck him, you gonna move out soon anyway, might as well give him a taste of his own medicine. Maybe he'll grow. Most probably not, but that's no reason to be abused for.
>>
>>18152649
Why is it so cute???
>>
>>18152649
Have you talked to them about this? If not then try and do so soon, and if so then I would say you're right to start keeping the shit you buy for yourselves. People need to be on the same page when living together or things start to get really petty and spiteful.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.