[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop my ex from moving back without raising suspicion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3681.jpg (133KB, 831x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3681.jpg
133KB, 831x830px
How do I stop my ex from moving back without raising suspicion?

My cheating ex had a mental breakdown when I caught her cheating and moved back to her hometown... now she says she's moving back. HELP!

Pic not related
>>
Ignore her?
>>
Why do you care? Doesn't mean that you have to have any contact just because you live in the same city.
>>
>>18152577
You have no control in this situation (assuming she is just moving to your town and not your house, your post isn't super clear). the only thing you have control over is your own actions.
>>
>>18152577
tell her no? seems kinda simple.
>>
>>18152607
We met out of state and she moved with me to a location where I had a bunch of friends and she had none. She has no reason to be here... she didn't make any friends and has no ties here.
>>
>>18152614
Why on earth should she give a fuck about that? She can live where she wants, its not like some Ex has any kind of saying in that.
>>
>>18152603
When the first post is also the best post.
>>
>>18152624
Yes.. I'll do that if she gets here.

I'm trying to prevent her from getting here.
>>
>>18152628
Why are you wasting more time on her? Does she want to get back with you? I don't understand why you have any contact with her to know about her plans to move.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.