[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Popular girl is cool, and I want to ask out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0760.jpg (52KB, 584x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.jpg
52KB, 584x436px
>Girl in my Spanish class is super cute
>We are maybe friends but more aquantences but get along great together
>love talking to her, she is cute and funny
>I usually can make her laugh a lot
>she's in more of the popular clique and I want to ask her out on one date maybe?
>different social levels but yah
Advice on what I should do?
>>
>>18152481
ask her the next time you talk to some event. don't say its a date
>>
>>18152485
I don't wanna come off as looking for a gf tho... I just want to maybe hang out with her outside of school without mine or her friend groups
>>
>>18152491
then tell her exactly that.
>>
>>18152481
>Shes popular.
>You arent.

>You post on 4chan and save spongebob jps,
>she fucks the high school quarterback and parties with the popular kids.
>Shes attractive and desired by many chads
>You jack off to cartoonys
>You spew memes in real and make her laugh
>Chad throws 6 touchdowns in 1 game makes her cum

Not a chance in this life OP. Not a chance
>>
>>18152502
I mean she doesn't act like popular white slut trash. I mean she's friendly and... yah I know this shit ain't happening
>>
>>18152505
Don't listen to him, just ask her out and see what she says. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>18152534
I don't want to lose her as a friend even if that happens and don't want to come off as normie cuck. Idk
>>
>>18152502
I read this while singing that Taylor Swift song in my head for some reason. The one with "She wears short skirts, I wear sneakers". But it didn't quite work.
>>
>>18152505
Not only is it not happening, but you wont even muster the courage to ask her out. This is good because it'll save you the embarrassment of spilling spaghetti and she'll be weirded out by you the rest of the school year.

Sorry kid. Boys like you dont get the girl. High school girls dont give a fuck about your funny memes or your personality. They care only about looks at popularity. To which you are at the bottom of the totem pole. Its harsh but someones got to tell you this.

We all wish we had someone to tell us this when we were in high school.... To stop obsessing over stacy because its never going to happen. Instead, focus on smelly kelly, or band geek samantha.

If you continue to shoot for the stars you will constantly be let down and by the end of it you will be done with high school and a virgin having never touched a girl.

Dont go after stacy. Seriously. Just dont. Keep spewing your memes and make her laugh while chad makes her cum. Try in get in good with her and maybe she will invite you to a party where she gets passed out drunk and asks you to hold her hair while she pukes. Maybe you can feel a bewb then kid.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site. None of your issues have any importance, enjoy being a kid and do stupid shit.
>>
>>18152564
I am 18 bruv, I'm in last year of high school
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.