[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make dietary changes without people around me noticing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 558.gif (57KB, 85x74px) Image search: [Google]
558.gif
57KB, 85x74px
I am wanting to stop eating meat, eggs, milk etc for some kinds of various reasons that I have to want to do that.

Anyway I am very autistic and I hate people knowing the reasons behind me doing anything. What are some convenient lies to tell to explain me not eating things like that.

I live with people who eat those sorts of things and shopping in this household is usually a "well everyone lets eat xyz". I am sure I can convince people to change around what they eat so I can eat what I want but I need some reasons to explain why. I was thinking of maybe saying I am becoming lactose intolerant or faking some disorder or something idk.
>>
Wtf? People are going to notice when you loose weight, i understand bit wanting to be in the lime lite but their is nothing wrong with being on a healthy diet. Stop worrying what others think, its no way to live to care what people think about you. Only care what about what people in power think of you (employers, cops,)
>>
Get a job and buy your own food
Get free fiod at your local pantry
Steal food at your local supermarket
Get a ebt card and get food for free
>>
Just say you are becoming Muslim and no longer eat meat.
>>
Tell them you realized you have dietary restrictions because you feel much better after cutting out certain foods. Then say you will save them the hassle and cook your own foods.

It is a CUNT move to expect people to just cook vegan (which is hard as shit for the long term, coming up with different recipes etc, and more expensive than regular meals) because you got it in your head that you want to be vegan but not invest in making your own food. So get your ass into the kitchen.
>>
you need to be 18 to post here
plus you little shit will be busted in no time for whatever retarded reason you wana do that
>>
>>18152156
90% of the time no one will notice what you eat. If they do, just say "I'm cutting back on red meats (or whatever) because I read that's a good idea."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.