[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got the date, now what?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So this girl is probably on the fence about me. I dont mind failing or anything, getting even this far is already a win for me. Since she accepted, she (logically) likes me already so i can only screw it from now on.
Im afraid I will just fall into a platonic conversation about weather, hobbys (happend before) and and will not get us any closer or spark any sexual tension.

How do I get past that ?
My plan is to drink just a small bit before so I can be ia little loose, compliment and be silly a bit more.
>>
>talking about hobbies is a bad thing

First date is about getting to know each other. You should be talking about hobbies and favorite movies or music and where they grew up and all that jazz.

So if you are in charge of planning the date then pick something that you will be able to talk. First date movies are bad because you can't converse in the theater.

This is of course assuming you are actually trying to start a relationship and not just get laid. If you are trying to get laid then just get her drunk.

Also in case you haven't seen Something about Mary and don't already know you should jack off before the date. Don't want to be going out there with a loaded gun.
>>
>>18152129
>Since she accepted, she (logically) likes me already
I have some news for you, anon. If by like you mean enjoy your company, then yes, but in today's world it doesnt even mean theyre attracted to you even.

>How do I get past that ?
My plan is to drink just a small bit before so I can be ia little loose, compliment and be silly a bit more.
Drink only 1 beer like 60 minutes before you go. Wash with mouthwater.

>Im afraid I will just fall into a platonic conversation about weather, hobbys (happend before) and and will not get us any closer or spark any sexual tension.
Look into her eyes for just a split second too long. Smile a lot. Try to get to touch them IF a moment occurs. Example: Youre looking for what to order and you touch her arm from just below shoulder and point at some option and look at her face then. Do NOT hug at the start of date, if it's possible to avoid. This adds to sexual tension. You can hug later.
>>
>>18152129
Doesn't mean she likes you yet. Doesn't even mean shes enthusiastic about you.

It could be her seeing you as a friend or just looking to get a free meal out of you. Or maybe a "hes ugly and not my type but what the hell"

Spare no expense. Bring the A game lad.
>>
I know her from college and we talked a bit. So I just wanted this to be get to know her more so I invited her to a walk in the park.

To be honest, im pretty confused about the whole thing.Never had a relationship before. I guess I just wanted to get the reference experience and also get the balls to ask her out as I feel insecure with girls and how to escalate, etc.

Why not hug, I feel like that's a good way to break the physical barrier without any weird thoughts going on.
>>
>>18152187
>Why not hug, I feel like that's a good way to break the physical barrier without any weird thoughts going on.
If she goes for a hug or seems like she's expecting it, go for it, but dont be the one to ask for the hug.

>I invited her to a walk in the park.
So youll be walking a route and talking, huh. Is there anything along the route? Maybe you can surprise her by suggesting something. "Take the wheel".
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.