[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a single mom ever worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

>be me
>31 years old, 5/10 average looking, make $30k a year
>not terrible with girls, but not great
>dating a 8/10 27 year old with a three year old boy

Is dating a single mom acceptable if you're too ugly and poor to pull a pretty virgin?
>>
>>18152105
No.
>>
Depends on if you would consider a long term relationship and look after the kid.

Could you be a good stepfather OP?
>>
>>18152105
At that age, you won't hardly find any women who dont already have a kid op.

27 with one kid that she had at age 24. Thats pretty respectable. This is better than the average that a 31 year old can expect on the market.

This is good. Stop over thinking things. Enjoy your time with her. If things turn out great that marry her. Have her give you your own son. Start your life. Live. Do the things you want to do in life, then grow old and die with no regrets.

Good luck!
>>
single mothers are the single biggest problem facing our society, the people they raise are only fit to destroy what is good. you can rectify this mistake.
>>
>>18152105
lol single moms disgust me. why cant you think forward. the one youre dating probably pulled off the kid as a last resort to try fix her broken relationship. you wanna get close to someone like that??? keep on dating women and you might get lucky and find a childless one. also date younger women. from 21 to 27.
>>
>>18152123
>Thats pretty respectable
Only if she was in a stable position, wich is unlikely since she's now a single mother.

>OP asks about dating
>If things turn out great that marry her.
Single mother detected
>>
>>18152133
>dating isn't a precursor to marriage

Fucking sexual revolution.
>>
>>18152133
Op is in his 30s and the way time flies, he'll be pushing 40.

The girl is in her late 20. Soon 30.

At these ages, its very common that the women op meets are coming with baggage. A young childis the very least baggage he could hope for.

If he were to find a 8/10 single 30 year old women with no kids, bet your ass something really fucked up with her. Probably emotionally unstable or with some terminal illness.
>>
>>18152153
How about they are infertile, dont want kids, they had a kid but gave it away, their kid died kek, their long time bf was infertile... But youre right. Odds are how you presented it, but you might get lucky.
>>
>>18152149
Blame women, they hold the demand of the sexual market between their legs.

>he probably didn't even have the exclusivity talk with her

>>18152153
>Op is in his 30s and the way time flies, he'll be pushing 40.
Wich is not really a problem for a man, he's gonna be able to get girls in their 20s well in his 30s unless he goes monastic for ten years.
>>
Personally i would never do it

I don't like children, i wouldn't be able to raise one that was not born from my genes
>>
>>18152166
Your test results came negative, anon. Youre not a cuck such as OP.
>>
>>18152165
Remember, hes ugly though. 5/10.

19 year old stacy can do much better than balding 5/10 creepy 38 year old. Bet he works some shitty accounting job. Hes not even rolling in cash and not very good looking. Thats the draw for the young ones to older men. Besides, I dont think he'll get much fulfillment that. Maybe though. I dont know
>>
>>18152172
>Remember, hes ugly though. 5/10.
That's hard to say with no pics, generally people with a low self esteem undervaluate themselves.
Considering that half of the population is probably a 5/10 he's probably just an average looking guy.

>19 year old stacy can do much better than balding 5/10 creepy 38 year old.
But 26 years old martha might find the well off balding 32years old with a stable job just fine for her.
>implying he'l just keep his dick in his pants for 7 years
be realistic
>>
>>18152105
It reaaaallllllly depends on the woman.

If she's very independent and has a good career and takes good care of her child and its clear that you're a love interest and not a daddy substitute then go for it.

If not then walk away.
>>
>>18152186
>But 26 years old martha might find the well off balding 32years old with a stable job just fine for her.

Yes, but 26 year old martha likely comes with a child, as OP is finding out now. That's the crux of the matter. It is common for a 26 old to have child. In fact the USA average age for a women to have a least 1 child is 25.

Thats the average.
Meaning op would have to go above the average to conteract it.
And hes ugly, or at best AVERAGE himself.
Tall order.

Hes already winning by finding someone an entire high school career younger than him.

even if he finds a single 26-31 year old with no children, shes going to come with her own set of issues probably much worse than just a 3 year old child.

But its true. He could throw her away and hold out for better even though hes a 5/10 by his own estimate and 31 years old. He could always hold out for younger and prettier and with no child and no issues. Maybe scarlette Johansson will cross his path at the accounting firm.
>>
>>18152123

You really think it's difficult to find single 27-year-old women without children? Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>18152241
In reality.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db232.htm

If shes on her way into the 30's with no children and not married, and single. There are problems there. You'd havs to be incredibly lucky and also exceptional to pick up an 8/10 healthy stable single 27 year old.

Seeing as op is 31 and 5/10, it would be even harder for him to achieve this.
>>
File: 8296892102.jpg (67KB, 612x717px) Image search: [Google]
8296892102.jpg
67KB, 612x717px
>>18152251
Reality is sad, but i have to this'd you for this post.
>>
>>18152228
>Yes, but 26 year old martha likely comes with a child
Not necessarily, but even then he can just aim at a lower age range,
and at a lower age range they're not necessarly "19 years old Stacey".

It's not like the whole female population under 30 is made by sluts and single mothers,
Or is it?
>>
>>18152251

>If shes on her way into the 30's with no children and not married, and single. There are problems there

This is bullshit and your link proves nothing.

I know several women who are in their late 20s who are single without children that don't have particularly big 'problems'. Typically what happened is that they broke up with their college boyfriends at about 25 and they haven't found anything serious since because they were moving around or working on their careers.

If the OP lives in a relatively large city - the idea that at 31 he can't find a girlfriend without a child is just idiotic.
>>
>>18152105
Reality check

In your age group and demographic you are not likely to find many virgins lying about.

The women you meet will have pasts. A certain number of them will be divorced. A number will have children.

The question is NOT whether it is socially acceptable. It is. The question is whether you can handle the complications.

Google "dating someone with a child" for several sites with advice
>>
>>18152251
yeah like maybe she focused on her career... crazy i know
>>
>>18152356
And now she wants to date 31 year old ugly 5/10 op.

A single, beautiful 8/10+, smart, stable, successful, 27-31 year old is going to. Yeah ok you fucking retard. I bet you're 17. You dont know shit. Fuck off.

>This is bullshit and your link proves nothing
Yes anon. These statistics pulled by the federal government on average age for women having their first child proves nothing indeed. Real smart
>>
>>18152371
>A single, beautiful 8/10+, smart, stable, successful, 27-31 year old is going to.
who said shes an 8/10????
op can easily find another 5/10 like himself who focused on her career. jfc do you even have a job?
stop roleplaying neet
>>
>>18152379
Op isn't getting anything better than he has now. Its expected that 27 year old women have children.

Dating a hideous 5/10 creature that is single because shes ugly and works all the time is your alternative to OP dating a beautiful 8/10 stable healthy women simoly because she has a child, which by the way, on average 26 year olds have at least 1 child by that time so there is nothing out of the ordinary mind you.

Its simple.
You're at most 17 years old with no real grasp on this. You're better off not saying anything rather than embarassing yourself.

/Adv/ hits a traffic bumb at around 10 pm est so soon everyone see your embarassing comments ITT and laugh. Save yourselt the grief. Delete you posts and get ready stop texting while at school kiddo. Leave the grown up talk for the grown ups.

> Hideous 5/10 workaholic to avoid children near 30
Real fucking good advice.
5/10, that's literally an F

You should feel embarrassed for being this dumb
>>
>>18152411
>dating a beautiful 8/10 stable healthy women simoly because she has a child
who the fuck thinks a 8/10 girl with a child is stable wtf is wrong with you. kids aren't easy to deal with and shes always going to choose her kid over op(like she should)
and OP himself is a 5/10 so why shouldn't he date somebody his own league.
jfc dude you have mental problems
>>
>>18152428
You already lost. Why bother replying.

>who the fuck thinks a 27 year old women with a child is stable
Its the norm for a 27 year old to have a child. Nothing alerting about this. You will understand this once you leave high school.
>>
>>18152437
>Its the norm for a 27 year old to have a child.
maybe in burgerland
but not where i live. and again why shouldn't op just date somebody in his league instead of dating a lady with a child who will always pick her child over him.
obviously something is wrong with the 8/10 with a child if she has to settle for an 5/10 like OP.
>>
>>18152437
>>18152411
>hurt I'm right you're not, you lose you lose! I'm the winner in my head!
Are you autistic my man? Also I don't know what kind of shithole you live in where the majority of girls are knocked up by 26.
>>
>>18152511
lurker here. This guy got it right: >>18152428
>>18152441

ps. OP dont become a cuck
>>
>>18152105
>$30k
lel isn't that minimum wage in usa

and at 31 years old as well

my gosh
>>
>>18152326
That's anecdotal, dumbass. Don't reply to someone who cites their sources with your personal bullshit.
>>
>>18152105
I guess if you're ok with being a cuck then go for it personally I couldn't love a kid that isn't mine
>>
>>18152105
You do realize you've asked the question of a group of teenage dweebs who have never spoken to a real live girl and therefore hate all women, don't you?
>>
>>18152574
you realize over 50% of Americans make less than 40,000 a year, right?
you probably don't know shit about anything, who am i kidding.
>>
>>18153015
2/3 amercans are overweight, that doesn't make it acceptable.
>>
>>18153020
that wasn't my point, but okay then.

people have got to work with what they've got. everyone isn't going to suddenly be thin and making 80k a year over night and judging people for it isn't helping.

tell me your flaw so i can judge you for it, everyone has one.
>>
>>18153024
my dick 2 big
>>
>>18152998
can confirm
>>
>>18152411
>Average

Dude do you realize how hideously mediocre the average person is? The average is taking into account all the sheboons that have 3 kids by 18, all the trailer hicks that had their cousin diddle them at 12, etc. The average person is disgusting dude. I wouldn't even consider the vast majority of people to be remotely dateable for a variety of reasons.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.