[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got locked up and had to spend a year in prison. my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

i got locked up and had to spend a year in prison. my girlfriend killed herself a month before i got out. i have a new girl and shes a fucking bitch but she doesnt deserve the bad things i do to her. the same things i did to my ex. i have a serious problem and no matter how hard i try and how much i hate myself i cant stop. i need to kill myself so i cant hurt anyone ever again. i dont have a gun and i dont want to stab or cut myself. what are easy ways to do it???
>>
File: loveanon.jpg (31KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
loveanon.jpg
31KB, 300x301px
>>18152100
Bend down and eat your ass until you're nothing but a chernobyl sack of bones with Nutella on his face
>>
>>18152100
Without a gun?

Throw yourself down a tall building.
Would suggest ten or more stories, otherwise you just risk to injure yourself without dying. Maybe more, do some research about it.
>>
>>18152100
Ask your probation officer for reference to a shrink.
>>
>>18152100
Get prescribed sleeping pills and take them with alcohol. It's kinda just like falling asleep
>>
>>18152100
Wow OP, you are dumber than your old girlfriend. The easiest way to do it is to do nothing. Death is coming for you OP.
>>
No matter how shitty of a person you are or what you did, your dead ex wouldn't want this of you.
Stop being a piece of human fucking trash. Maybe that's a start. Maybe then you can work on setting up your emotional dominos.
>>
>>18152100
go to a fucking therapist, you mong.
>>
Interesting that you feel guilt about it. Usually when women hit people they don't feel anything. Anyway idk, all people are trash to some degree. But also modern society imposes lots of totally unnatural constraints. Try reading about anger management and applying what you learn.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.