[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Nowy-Night-In-Sweden-Wallpaper.jpg (321KB, 1920x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Nowy-Night-In-Sweden-Wallpaper.jpg
321KB, 1920x1203px
What level of uncertainty is normal when thinking about getting married or committing to someone fully?

I'm with a girl who could definitely be the one, but I'm a lot younger than I thought I would be having legitimate thoughts about this. (I'm 23, never thought I'd get married until at least like 28). Even though we wouldn't get engaged for at least another year or 2, I get nervous thinking about it. I know it's normal to have concerns over committing to a single person, never being able to date around, etc. but how much of it is just the normal fears of commitment, and how much of it is a legitimate concern of being too young to get into something like that?
>>
>>18152046
>we wouldn't get engaged for at least another year or 2
Why are you worrying about this now then?
>>
>>18152048
It's always been something I've thought about really
>>
>>18152046
I don't think you can know for sure.
Take it with a grain of salt, cause I've got limited experience, but from what I've seen it seems to be a bet.

Like, I know a couple who got married now 25 years ago and they seemed fine, then over time they changed a bit and the whole thing became quite stressful. I doubt they love each other like in the old days.

So yeah, kind hard to judge, especially for us who do not know any of you two.
Maybe talk about this with you parents.

Also, cause 4chan, OP is a faggot.
>>
Might not be the advice you're looking for but a friend of mine has told me he had absolutely no concerns in the leadup to his marriage, he knew 100% it was what he wanted.
>>
>>18152046
did you have any... traumatic experiences while growing up? For example, did you parents divorced, or your uncle cheated idfk

Points is, if you are an overthinker (you are) and know that something might go wrong down the road, uncertainty is something you'll have to deal with, with this so or with another.

Take it slow, and see where you'll be at in two years time
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.