[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7401.jpg (94KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7401.jpg
94KB, 1280x960px
Convince me not to cheat on this wonderful girl.
I love her, she loves me, we haven't had any big problems at all in our relationship, but...
She lives in the capital of the Philippines and I live in Vegas. The thought of having someone to physically hold, care for, love...It's ever-present and it's only a matter of time until I succumb unless someone who has cheated before can give me some solid reasons (besides moral, of course) as to why I shouldn't.
>>
Just break up with her. Why are you even in this position?
>>
>>18151932
I like her, and I like her. She just can't satisfy my needs.
>>
File: snerk.jpg (70KB, 250x366px) Image search: [Google]
snerk.jpg
70KB, 250x366px
>>18151928

if you have come to 4chan for a cogent appeal to morality, then....you're already a few steps past some things, here.

you sound like you havent had more than 2 'serious' relationships by your own standard, and you think this is one of them...
>>
>>18151928
Life is full of things that don't work out.

Be sure to let her know beforehand that it's over if she didn't previously agree to an open relationship.
>>
>>18151928
>convince me not to cheat on this
no i wont. she looks like a monkey.
A cute monkey but a monkey non the less
>>
dump her
>>
File: Picture_9.jpg (250KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_9.jpg
250KB, 720x540px
>>18151928
>i live in vegas
so do i. so do i..
>>
>>18151928
Underage
>>
>long distance qt from philippines
I'm actually jell.

Either have a serious talk to her about one of you visiting the other, or call it off. Don't be a fag and cheat on her.
>>
>I'm in Vegas and she's in Philippines
>Tell me not to cheat on my fake relationship

Get out of Vegas.
>>
she just wants your green card

I'd cheat desu
>>
If you can get a girlfriend in Vegas why are you keeping up a pretend relationship with a foreign chick who doesn't speak English and likely can't come to the USA?
>>
Earn some fucking money and fly to the Manila you fucking faggot, holy shit. The exchange rate is like 50 Pesos to the dollar - even if you were a poorfag you could eat, sleep and travel like a king over there.

Hell, you might find out that she's not what you expected or there just a total lack of chemistry - then you could just go find some other Filipina desperate to get out of the country and fuck her silly.
>>
Have you ever met her OP?

I've been to Manila a few times. I would not be surprised if she already cheated on you wih a foriegner. They LOVE foriegn cock over there. Wonderful women generally speaking, but sex is not very valued over there. Very lustful. I banged an 18 year old (I'm 29) and went on to find out she's been with over 10 other men, mostly around my age.
>>
>>18152906
this

I chatted to a 21 year old from there who'd fucked over 20 men, all foreign
>>
>>18151928
She wants a green card. Meanwhile she is banging every rich-looking foreigner in sight trying her luck with them as well. You are being retarded.
>>
>>18151928

>I love her, she loves me, we haven't had any big problems at all in our relationship

I can think of one problem; you're not in an actual relationship.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.