[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with the inevitable feeling of jealousy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170117_145939_110.jpg (23KB, 440x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170117_145939_110.jpg
23KB, 440x253px
How do you guys deal with the inevitable feeling of jealousy when your x is seen someone after 3 months of your break up . i feel so beta right now
>>
I'm about a year along I felt jealous then I realised I am doing 100x better than both of them combined the funny thing my ex is a year older than me and is shit house at finding work her first job I found for her was at a burger king 2 years down she is still there I work at dominos as a del driver making roughly 500 - 600 a week compared to her 300 and I am about to enter the military hopefully as special forces

Bottom line look at yourself they are below you and will always be remember she is the one missing out on a good and stable future.
>>
>>18151784
By banging someone else.
>>
>>18151802
>Bottom line look at yourself they are below you and will always be remember she is the one missing out on a good and stable future.

This is some bullshit right here. You're assuming OP is a stand up person and didn't deserve to be dumped. For all you know, OP is a fucking scumbag who doesn't deserve anyone.

I get your intention and all, but that shit is false more than it's true.
>>
>>18151802
>Bottom line look at yourself they are below you and will always be remember she is the one missing out on a good and stable future.
If OP was that great, she wouldn't be with another guy...?

Like, it's great that you have confidence despite being a fucking pizza delivery boy, but clearly he's got something you don't.
>>
>>18151802
Really apreciate this anon but i mean i dont feel jealousy of how theyr doing cuz im pretty good at life so to say. The thing is like i feel inferior like the new guy is handsome has a lot of girls behind him is just more than i think i am. Thanks anyway anon
>>
>>18151802
Wait, did you just imply that you'd provide your ex with a good and stable future working at fucking Dominos?
>>
>>18151803
Try it already didnt worked.... Feel so weird to fuck a diferent body when love is in my head
>>
>>18151806
What you know man? The thing is a dumped her i havent look for her anymore cuz that would be not fair ... I just feel jealous thats all and o want to deal with it the healty way possible
>>
>>18151814
Speak English you retard, did you just come from fucking Instagram?
>>
>>18151808
Forgot to say i was the one who ended the relationship. I just have the feeling of jealousy on me cuz she's moving on with what i think is a better guy... Also i recognize she was flirting with him the same way she did with me and idk knowing someone else is having what i had is whats fucking me up
>>
>>18151837
Sorry man but english is not my native lenguage.go back to fucking /b/
>>
>>18151827
See again! I only just saw this and you're still speaking complete gibberish. Jesus Christ what the fuck are you on right now dude?
>>
>>18151840
You broke up with her and you're butthurt that she found another guy? You didn't even want to be with her anymore, what do you care what she does? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18151844
Don't fucking tell me it's not normal to feel jealousy even when you had to take the desision cuz things where fucked up thanks to both parts.. Just because you took the desision of unpluging your ganny cuz she was in so much pain doesn't mean you did not love her.
>>
>>18151853
What the fuck are you talking about? You didn't want to be with her, another guy did. Get over it, you moron.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 485x303px
>>18151854
Maybe you're right ...
>>
>>18151808
>>18151806
>>18151815
>>18151814

Forgot to say I am 18 she is 19 her new guy is 21
They both work at burger king
Stepping stones I know my job is not that great but I take pride in that I am doing better than both of them combined and will hopefully have a good career ahead of me
>>
>>18151784
When banging someone else didn't work.

Try banging her new partner, so even she's another man's bitch, you conquered her man and she's still your bitch again.

But really, have some respect oon yourself and let the time heal it. Pick up bit by a bit and walk into something better. Remember, you're the prize.
>>
>>18151784

Why are you jealous? They have to now deal with the shit you had to deal with, they are having your seconds while you're able to go out and find bigger and better things.

And depending on the length of your relationship, getting into a new one after only 3 months screams insecurity and co-dependence, wouldn't be surprised if that one ends after a similar length of time to your relationship with her.

Don't rush into anything to try to get even, don't worry about your ex, just focus on yourself and the women will come naturally. The best case scenario is to reach a point where you want your ex to be happy therefore you are happy with her dating someone else, but at the same time you feel a little bit of pity for that poor guy because he's copping he crazy antics now instead of you.
>>
>>18151784
I already get unreasonably jealous/envious when I like a girl on the street and see her act friendly with some other dude.

How do I deal with it? Bottle it up and pretend it doesn't faze me.
>>
File: reggie.jpg (44KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reggie.jpg
44KB, 680x680px
Before I give any advice, I'd like to share a little story.
>be me, break up with gf of 8 months
>have mental breakdown a year later
>call her up, asking to meet up for coffee
>was thinking of begging her to get back with me cause "I feel like shit and last time I was happy was with her"
>entire time, rather than talk about me, we talked about her
>how she was really enjoying her social life, going to bars and drinking, meeting new friends
>no newbf though oddly
>anyways, didn't feel like I wanted to get back together with her

I realised 2 things in this.
Firstly, I remembered why I broke up with her. Really why. Not some bullshit, I'm feeling really stressed at this point in time or it's not you, it's me. And everyone does this to some extent. It's cathartic because it relieves the agency of the terrible moments and placates it into relationship implications and obligations. I broke up with her because she was a vapid cunt who had no hobbies outside of watching vampire dairies, gossip girl, and gossiping with her friends.

I don't validate myself on any of those terms so why should I validate myself through the extension of my ex-gf? Re-examine yourself. Remember why you really broke up with her and then realise that your gf, now ex-gf, is absolutely completely different from you. You don't live or exist like she does, nor her you.

Secondly, I remembered that she has no obligation to make me feel happy or make me feel good. It's actually likely, that she would want to choose the words that would hurt me the most since I cut it off with her.
>>
>>18151784
Never emotionally invest or date. Just fuck around. Can't get jealous of an ex if you don't have one :)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.