[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternatives to hair pulling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Barber-Electric-Razor1.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Barber-Electric-Razor1.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
GF shaved her head a couple days ago completely bald. Normally she enjoys some hair pulling, but now there's nothing to grab on to. Any good alternatives to hair pulling for people who suddenly don't have hair?
>>
>>18151565
pull her arms lol
>>
>>18151565
>GF shaved her head a couple days ago completely bald.

Red flag
>>
>>18151573
That's literally my fetish.
>>
>>18151573
She's pretty adventurous when it comes to her looks. Fine by me.
>>
File: Britney-Spears-Bald.jpg (133KB, 1000x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Britney-Spears-Bald.jpg
133KB, 1000x1078px
>>18151579
>>18151596
>>
File: 1426560296306.jpg (5KB, 192x154px)
1426560296306.jpg
5KB, 192x154px
>>18151572
ya lol
>>
>>18151615
Would love to cum on her bald head.
>>
Clearly doesn't enjoy hair pulling all that much if she is willing to give that up for baldness.
>>
>>18151661
She's just impulsive when it comes to stuff like that.
>>
>>18151565
So... Why did she shave her head exactly?
>>
>>18151565
Those laser hair removal devices look nice.
>>
Jesus Christ OP women that shave their heads bald are batshit insane leave this relationship before she stabs you in your sleep
>>
>>18151792
Just felt like it. She doesn't take great care of it, and it was pretty fried from dying, and she just figured 'fuck it' and shaved it off.

>>18151799
She's actually really stable, but is pretty loose and free with her looks.
>>
>>18151596
Are you a fucking literal cuck?
"I'm shaving my head bald"
"Ok you do you sweety I love you either way"
You actual retard, I bet you're the sub in your relationship and are only asking because you wanna try being Dom for once
>>
>>18151855
She's her own human. Frankly I'd rather her be interesting and exciting than some boring robot who needs my permission on things as trivial as what to do with her hair.
>>
>>18151615
I thought this was a guy from the thumbnail
>>
>>18151565
You slap her head and refer to her as Space Monkey.
>>
>>18151878
You sound like a healthy individual and a good boyfriend. What are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>18151930
Asking myself the same thing now. Thought I was here for advice on how to get hair-pull like sensation without hair to grab, but I'm thinking I ventured well off the path I thought I was on.
>>
>>18151878
>she's her own human.

Be honest, you're open to her fucking other guys too, aren't you?

I'm all about independence but I dated a guy like you who told me if I wanted to experiment with other men, he'd be ok with it because I'm my own person and he doesn't own me. I of course broke up with him when I figured he had no bark and was better off just a friend.
He was fucking weird.
>>
>cry for attention

Spank her ass and fuck her tits. You were probably boring as fuck so try to stop being that way.
>>
Holy shit OP your too nice she is going to eat you alive take care bro

Your GF acts impulsively and wants what she knows she can't have grass is greener complex, how the fuck you could you have such little foresight?
>>
>>18151846
>dyed hair
Another red flag

You're a stupid beta autist
>>
>>18151565
You know, spa and massage.
Treat yo'self.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.