[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

average man the unwanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gallery_1_2_165972.jpg (138KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_1_2_165972.jpg
138KB, 1200x1200px
hey /adv/,

I'm a 26 yrs old guy that never had a gf or sex.
what's new right?

anyway the thing is, for the most part I learned to live with it. I got a good job, live on my own, have hobbies, good friends and is relatively sociable(with a side order of spaghetti every once and in awhile).

I learn pretty early on that for what ever reason
I just unwanted by women sexuality. I can talk to them no problem but if I try to start a relationship with them, they will ghost out on me every time. which is fine, I can take a hint

but the thing is

there always this nagging feeling in the back of my head that this isn't right. that I shouldn't give up like this.

I don't know why I feel this way, in regard to romance I know I'm just flawed. which considering what other more life altering flaws I could have, I pretty lucky that this is pretty much my only major issue

how can I tell theses nagging feeling to piss off?
>>
>>18151552
Drop out of society.
>>
>>18151552
>how can I tell theses nagging feeling to piss off?
You can't.

You can rationalize it to yourself that you have a fine life, with no bullshit from women, all of your own time and money to yourself.

But you'll always wonder what you're missing.

If you need female companionship in your life, join a dating site and correspond with some women but don't bank on getting sex from them.

If you want to experience sex, then look up some massage parlours or prostitutes in your area and be smart about protection and privacy.

If you want female companionship and sexy time together, you need a serious girlfriend. Dating sites are sketchy but there are still old school introduction services around which match up clients specifically. Give it a boo.
>>
>>18151570
Most girls aren't girlfriend material.
>>
>>18151578
>Most girls aren't girlfriend material
No argument there. Finding one can take serious time and effort and sometimes money. Or just do your thing and wait to see if one falls in your lap.

Past 25, the best way to find a girlfriend is to just get out there where women are, in an environment that's not threatening to the women. Shopping, church, library, yoga class, whatever.
>>
How can I or anyone else say that you're not flawed when you already set this uppon yourself?

You fail because you think you will fail, simple as that. Dude just watch five seconds of those fat people reality shows, there's dudes with their tits by thei knees who are married with kids. Unless you are 100% retarded you will only die alone if you don't try enough. Roll a dice multiple times and it is bound to roll the number you want.
>>
>>18151570
well anon that's the thing, i want companionship and sexy time together. personally it seem like waste of time to pursuing women just for sex. it just feeling like extreme version fapping.

I not expecting my 1st gf is going to be the one I will be forever together with with but I would like the have the relationship last for like at least 1-3 months, ya know. sadly I feel >>18151578 is right.

>>18151563
wut?
>>
You can just fucking deal with it like the rest of us, asshole. You don't think a lot of us are in the same boat?

I mean that in the nicest way possible.
>>
>>18151614
>it seem like waste of time to pursuing women just for sex.
Then develop relationships with women without any expectation of sex, and see what happens. When you aren't threatening and pushy, some women do respond. And if they friendzone you that's not the worst thing, the woman will say "I have a a sister/cousin/friend who would love you" and then you're in. It's about networking. Clubbing for sluts is for college kids, you're a man now.

If you have time, go back to school and take an undergrad night course. You'll be king of the class and have loads of attention, as long as you're not a sperg lord. Just be yourself in situations where you don't put yourself under pressure to impress everyone.
>>
File: 1484826396167.png (237KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484826396167.png
237KB, 512x480px
>>18151587
>>18151629
I'm sorry I must confused ya'll.
I wish to learn how to get over my nagging feeling on missing out because no GF.
NOT how to get one.

I know my place an it's isn't with women in a sexual or romantic way. just want know of away to be 100 percent ok with it.(right now it's more like 92% ok)

>>18151625
the fuck you thing I'm doing? I getting pointers from the champs such as yourself on how to deal with it!

>>18151593
ah magical thinking,
kinda of hard to do when reality slaps you in the face with facts all the time
>>
>>18151684
>magical thinking

says the one on his path to wizardry
>>
>>18151695
touche
anon...
touche
>>
>>18151614
>wut?
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.